Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump supporter shot and killed in Portland

Will Due

25 minutes ago, seanjo said:

I agree, but if they arrest people then the Democrat DA's let them go without charge, what are the cops to do?

Their job.  Hopefully people get their news elsewhere than the MSN and vote to get these people out of office.  The reports I saw on the CBS morning show before I left for work this morning were ridiculous.  Basically acting like it's all under control except for the interference of the president.  Just delusional.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, seanjo said:

By some accounts one of the chaps Rittenhouse killed was a convicted paedophile ... so my sympathy level for that victim is kinda low.

You know- that devaluation of a persons life is why sympathy towards the Portland victim is so low.  Murder is murder whether it is a pedophile, a Trump supporter, or an upstanding citizen.   For a good chunk of the left Trump supporters aren't viewed much better than a pedophile.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

The part that gets me is the group of people cheering that two fascists died that night.  It's one of the most disgusting displays I've ever seen humans make.

Disgusting only begins to describe these filthy animals.  She's screaming through her bullhorn: "I am not sad that a ****ing fascist died tonight."

Embedded video

Edited by ian hacktorp
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

You know- that devaluation of a persons life is why sympathy towards the Portland victim is so low.  Murder is murder whether it is a pedophile, a Trump supporter, or an upstanding citizen.   For a good chunk of the left Trump supporters aren't viewed much better than a pedophile.  

It's for that comment, that you have just lowered yourself to something much lower than a child molester. 

Edited by Will do
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

He wasn't shot for bear spray.  He was shot because of the perception that he supported trump.  Clearly the spray and the shots happen simultaneously.  

Seems like a clear case of self defense....given my new understanding of the term. 

Just now, Will do said:

It's for that comment that, you have just lowered yourself to something much lower than a child molester. 

Shoot the messenger if you want.  

• Like 1

Just now, Gromdor said:

Shoot the messenger if you want.  

You shot yourself.

1 minute ago, Robotic Jew said:

Seems like a clear case of self defense....given my new understanding of the term. 

Self-defense, huh?  Is that why he ran away and is still in hiding?

Rittenhouse didn't do that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Will do said:

You shot yourself.

It's a plain a fact.  If you want to say some lives have less value than others and shouldn't be mourned, you shouldn't be offended if someone does the same for yours.  I feel no shame for my statement- I speak the truth however unpleasant it is to your ears.  Hacktorps image with the lady and the bullhorn illustrates my point. 

9 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

According to a post right after the one you quoted it wasn't even self defense. The guy that didn't die said that what happened the first shot hit his can of bear spray on his hip setting it off the second shot killed his friend.  

Edited by OverSword

3 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Self-defense, huh?  Is that why he ran away and is still in hiding?

Rittenhouse didn't do that.

Uh.. I guess he technically just walked away, right past the police. 

12 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Disgusting only begins to describe these filthy animals.  She's screaming through her bullhorn: "I am not sad that a ****ing fascist died tonight."

Embedded video

I hope everyone in that video watches it and takes a good long look at themselves.

• Like 1

Covid is not the disease we should be worried about. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, seanjo said:

And don't you find that ridiculous?

I thought that at first, then remembered how irrational they are about a number of other things that it began to surprise me a little less.

I hope the US sorts this out......you should not have allowed the children to have this tantrum for so long......eventually the grown ups need to step in and take control of the house again...

I am shocked at how many people are so easily manipulated by the media and powers that be......

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, seanjo said:

And don't you find that ridiculous?

Personally?  Yes.

All lives should matter and the judging should be left to the courts.

But in practice people will find faults in those they are predisposed towards and seek to devalue their lives.  It's the main issue with BLM.  Every time police kill someone people post all the victims past crimes and history as if it lends justification for the killing.

But here we are with: I heard that one of the victims of the Kenosha shooting was a pedophile- as if that that life had less value and justified the shooting. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Myles said:

Those seem more far left.

Then you really are clueless.

I suggest a dictionary as a starting point.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Setton said:

Then you really are clueless.

I suggest a dictionary as a starting point.

world-pea-shooting-championships-13072013-ian-ashmeade-competes-in-DAHYEK.jpg

UPDATE.... 

The major of Portland has changed his tune about protesters. Previously, they where a legitimate part of US politics, and there was no such thing as rioters and looters. They just didn't happen. And he ordered his police not to arrest them. Not of course there was anyone to arrest, because they didn't exist. 

Then in the last 24 hours, they turned up at his home. Rest assured that there where PLENTY of police there to protect him. 

Nevertheless, he changed his tune, and ordered STate police into the city to help defend him. I mean.. to help defend the people. 

And the state police have refused to come, on the grounds that when they arrest people, they are immediately released. 

Oh dear.. I guess this means that Ted Wheeler is on his own. Unless... he wants to eat humble pie, and accept Federal police assistance from Donald Trump, who's assistance he most rudely refused a few days ago. 

It looks like its unraveling for the Democrats ? 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Will do said:

Eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind? 

You literally just justified his attacking protestors with 'they started it'...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Will do said:

19620592_10209405694401268_7074718541002627739_o.jpg

Missed.

2 minutes ago, Will do said:

world-pea-shooting-championships-13072013-ian-ashmeade-competes-in-DAHYEK.jpg

Got a new favourite insult to troll with have we?

I'm sure I'd be devastated if it was the slightest bit intelligible.

5 minutes ago, Setton said:

Got a new favourite insult to troll with have we?

I'm sure I'd be devastated if it was the slightest bit intelligible.

Well then Dennis the Menace, stop loading up your pea shooter with insults and address what we're discussing. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Will do said:

Well then Dennis the Menace, stop loading up your pea shooter with insults and address what we're discussing. 

Have done, repeatedly. Not my problem if you or @OverSword can't/won't read my responses.

If you think I've insulted anyone, the report button is easy to find.

Just now, Setton said:

Have done, repeatedly. Not my problem if you or @OverSword can't/won't read my responses.

If you think I've insulted anyone, the report button is easy to find.

Awww, look.  You miss me. :wub:

• Haha 4

On 8/31/2020 at 8:10 AM, docyabut2 said:

I think it was a antifa that shot Trump`s voter :( 

Pretty good guess. I hope someone starts investigating the funding and logistics for "Antifa" (don´t really know what the "Anti" is doing in their name, they look and behave like "Fa").

All these coordinated gatherings at different locations, the molotov cocktails, the masks, the travel expenses... somebody is lending a helping hand.

Edited by Zaphod222
mistype
  • Like 7