Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Will Do

Trump supporter shot and killed in Portland

650 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

OverSword
4 minutes ago, Kismit said:

And who will benefit more from the chaos politically?

It will probably be republicans but all the chaos comes from democratic strongholds like mine.  Weird, right?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kismit
2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

It will probably be republicans but all the chaos comes from democratic strongholds like mine.  Weird, right?

Yes it is. It is very weird.  It makes no sense at all for democrats to pay for or encourage the violent behaviors. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Will Do
7 minutes ago, Kismit said:

who will benefit more from the chaos politically?

 

You're gonna find out in November. :D

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kismit
Just now, Will do said:

 

You're gonna find out in November. :D

 

 

I have stated many many times that I believe Donald Trump will be re elected.  

But I think America has much bigger issues than an election right now.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
On 8/30/2020 at 11:13 AM, Gromdor said:

The Feds were there- they failed and gave up.  We have a whole thread on it. 

What do you mean they gave up?  Isn't the court house still standing?  The Feds are still there, it's just that the mayor has assigned local police to do their jobs, which should have been the case in the first place 3 months ago.  But Trump doesn't need the Mayor's or even the Governor's permission to come in to defend federal property.

Article IV, secs 2 and 4 give further direction for the President to come in to quell the rioting. 

Section. 2.

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

Section. 4.

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

Antifa and BLM are in effect, an invasion and domestic violence.  The law abiding citizens are entitled to all privileges and immunities, which mean they are entitled to be safe in their own homes and businesses and protections from a mob of which the Mayor has failed to do in order to maintain a Republican Form of Government.  The President has the authority to move federal troops in to restore law and order.  The military can accomplish this without being armed.  They can equip themselves with riot gear and move 10,000 soldiers into an area to physically push out the rioters.  Have officers armed with sidearms just in case.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Will Do
25 minutes ago, Kismit said:

But I think America has much bigger issues than an election right now.

 

Not America. The entire world.

What's the issue?

That those on the Left are head long allowing themselves to be led in denying what's true.

And not just about politics. 

 

 

Edited by Will do
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Myles
3 hours ago, lightly said:

                      Mhm^  :rolleyes:

  Fair enough :)

i know the protests weren't political in the beginning....but they're getting more so?   The protests were ,and still should be, about Police Reform.   Police should be peace keepers.  When they arrest someone they should ,of course, maintain their and the public's safety     BUT  they need to use the least amount of force necessary to get the job done.   Inflicting pain on someone will cause them to RESPOND....it's human nature..    Twisting the arm more will not convince the person to "STOP RESISTING" !!!   Many of the accepted procedures are idiotic and counter productive.   And how many cases of two and three cops dealing with one unarmed man resulting in his death does it take to prove a case for excessive force ?    Hello?

How many of the democrat mayors have pushed for meaningful reform to hold bad police accountable?   

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kismit
20 minutes ago, Will do said:

 

Not America. The entire world.

What's the issue?

That those on the Left are head long allowing themselves to be led in denying what's true.

And not just about politics. 

 

 

The issue is that people view the world through us and them Will. Just as your post shows. So dangerous and so damaging. 

Thank goodness it isn't like that everywhere. 

I hope people learn to stop finding delight in belittling and attacking others

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
3 hours ago, OverSword said:

What is Patriot Prayer? @Setton

Link

Does that sound like a far right group?  No it does not.  Sounds like what happened is that someone was murdered for no good reason because people didn't share the same political beliefs.  Such a waste of a human being, and a good commentary of the state of the current far left protests.  People celebrated this murder in the streets right after it happened which reflects a moral bankruptcy of some of the left protesters. 

You need to get caught up on this thread. I've provided plenty of evidence to support my points. No one has yet refuted it.

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
1 hour ago, Kismit said:

Yes it is. It is very weird.  It makes no sense at all for democrats to pay for or encourage the violent behaviors. 

Or to allow them to riot practically unchecked, and yet they do.  It's like they forgot we elect a government because we want law, order and organization in the cities and towns where we live. 

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hugh Mungus
1 minute ago, Setton said:

You need to get caught up on this thread. I've provided plenty of evidence to support my points. No one has yet refuted it.

I thought Overswords link was a very good rebuttal to your links. Why kick out a Nazi from your group if you are a group of Nazi's?

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
9 minutes ago, Setton said:

You need to get caught up on this thread. I've provided plenty of evidence to support my points. No one has yet refuted it.

That's okay.  I'm caught up enough.  they are not far right extremist fascist nazis, and even if they were does not justify walking up to someone you don't even know and killing them.  Ever.

 

Maybe you're unaware that the anarchists of Portland have been doing this since well before George Floyd was murdered by the police and these two groups have been opposing each other the entire time.  George Floyd's death was just an excuse to escalate to these antifa anarchists

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michelle
2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

That's okay.  I'm caught up enough.  they are not far right extremist fascist nazis, and even if they were does not justify walking up to someone you don't even know and killing them.  Ever.

I think anyone that thinks they know more about this than you is an idiot. Stay safe...

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
3 hours ago, OverSword said:

The guy that was shot was not in a car caravan he was walking down the sidewalk hours later.  There is footage

Good, thanks for clarification.  The first report was not clear, but it appeared the guy was on the street. I see news channels have footage up now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
2 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I think anyone that thinks they know more about this than you is an idiot. Stay safe...

I don't go out at night unless I'm out of beer :D

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Buzz_Light_Year
Just now, OverSword said:

I don't go out at night unless I'm out of beer :D

Out of beer? That is worthy of a charge across no-mans land at anytime. :gun:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Will Do
30 minutes ago, Kismit said:

The issue is that people view the world through us and them Will. Just as your post shows. So dangerous and so damaging. 

Thank goodness it isn't like that everywhere. 

I hope people learn to stop finding delight in belittling and attacking others

 

Here's my point. There's no good reason to make an institution out of carrying on and continuing to deny what's true.

Look, who hasn't been caught on occasion denying truth?

Whenever I've done it, when I found out about it, and realized how much it hurt, realized how much it hurt those around me, I simply picked up the good pieces that were Left, and made them Right.

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
1 hour ago, RavenHawk said:

What do you mean they gave up?  Isn't the court house still standing?  The Feds are still there, it's just that the mayor has assigned local police to do their jobs, which should have been the case in the first place 3 months ago.  But Trump doesn't need the Mayor's or even the Governor's permission to come in to defend federal property.

Article IV, secs 2 and 4 give further direction for the President to come in to quell the rioting. 

Section. 2.

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

Section. 4.

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

Antifa and BLM are in effect, an invasion and domestic violence.  The law abiding citizens are entitled to all privileges and immunities, which mean they are entitled to be safe in their own homes and businesses and protections from a mob of which the Mayor has failed to do in order to maintain a Republican Form of Government.  The President has the authority to move federal troops in to restore law and order.  The military can accomplish this without being armed.  They can equip themselves with riot gear and move 10,000 soldiers into an area to physically push out the rioters.  Have officers armed with sidearms just in case.

LOL, Just no.....  Citizens have a Constitutional right to gather for protest and Citizens taking up arms isn't an invasion.  And you are completely skipping the Application of the Legislature part.

Sometimes I think you would have been happier if you were born in North Korea or China.

As for Portland.  It's day 96 or so of riots and protests?  Are we pretending now that Trump never sent to Feds in and that it didn't work?  Or we just rewriting the mission to just protecting a single stone building?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
30 minutes ago, OverSword said:

That's okay.  I'm caught up enough.  they are not far right extremist fascist nazis, and even if they were does not justify walking up to someone you don't even know and killing them.  Ever.

A lot of you seem very confused. Where have I said the killing was justified?

Where did I say he was a fascist or a Nazi?

Where have you shown the group is not made up of far right white supremacists?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
1 minute ago, Setton said:

A lot of you seem very confused. Where have I said the killing was justified?

Where did I say he was a fascist or a Nazi?

Where have you shown the group is not made up of far right white supremacists?

Define far right.

 

As I said IMO, far right would be a right winged separatist movement or one that plots to overthrow the government.  Supporting the police or trump does not qualify as far right.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
39 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

I thought Overswords link was a very good rebuttal to your links. Why kick out a Nazi from your group if you are a group of Nazi's?

Where did I say Patriot Prayer was made up of Nazis?

There is a whole spectrum of far right white supremacist extremists who are not Nazis.

  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword

So prove Patriot Prayer is far right please?  What about their ideology puts them further right than simply right winged?  What makes them FAR right?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
1 minute ago, OverSword said:

Define far right

Further to the right than the standard right wing.

Examples would include fascists, Nazis, identitarians, nativists, race supremacists, theocracies among many many others.

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
Just now, OverSword said:

So prove Patriot Prayer is far right please?  What about their ideology puts them further right than simply right winged?  What makes them FAR right?

Catch up on the thread, read the links I provided.

The obligation on me is to support my claims with evidence. I have done that. I am not your personal researcher.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
Just now, Setton said:

Further to the right than the standard right wing.

Examples would include fascists, Nazis, identitarians, nativists, race supremacists, theocracies among many many others.

So what makes you say Patriot Prayer is described by your definition?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.