Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Will Do

Trump supporter shot and killed in Portland

650 posts in this topic

OverSword
Just now, Setton said:

Catch up on the thread, read the links I provided.

The obligation on me is to support my claims with evidence. I have done that. I am not your personal researcher.

Point me to it please.   I've googled plenty for yo in the past :yes:

• Like 1

Cookie Monster
10 minutes ago, Setton said:

Further to the right than the standard right wing.

Examples would include fascists, Nazis, identitarians, nativists, race supremacists, theocracies among many many others.

So you are calling them nazis then?

• Like 4

Cookie Monster

Biden has spoken this evening and one has to ask how utterly deluded is he?

He says rioting will not bring change (a mental acknowledgement that the far-left are rioting for change?) followed by claiming it is then the far right doing it. This screwball proceeds to project every single thing that he and his followers have done (not what Trump has done) onto Trump. He is cuckoo cuckoo!

For those that dont know during the Brexit chaos before our General Election we had a party that did exactly the same called the Liberal Democrats here in the UK. Its leader Jo Swinson couldn`t make a single truthful comment if her life depended on it. And projected every single lie, distortion, and manipulation, onto the other parties. She got handed a severe defeat.

Oh yes... it is coming... Trump is going to wipe the floor with this screwball.

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Like 4

OverSword
12 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

It will depend greatly on what is happening in October.  Americans have very short memories.

• Like 3

Cookie Monster
1 minute ago, OverSword said:

It will depend greatly on what is happening in October.  Americans have very short memories.

For a moment there I thought you were going to say it depends on if he cheats with the postal ballots.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Will Do

Man under investigation in fatal shooting of right-wing demonstrator in Portland was outside mayor’s condo night before with daughter

https://flip.it/jmWrXe

• Like 3

A rather obscure Bassoon

Sounds like Biden is calling for more Violence if Trump gets re-elected forget the National Guard time to send in the big boys with bigger guns and mop these lefty low lifes up.

• Like 3

OverSword
2 minutes ago, A rather obscure Bassoon said:

Sounds like Biden is calling for more Violence if Trump gets re-elected forget the National Guard time to send in the big boys with bigger guns and mop these lefty low lifes up.

I don't think he's saying that.  I think he's saying the violence will continue if trump is re-elected.

Buzz_Light_Year
30 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Biden has spoken this evening and one has to ask how utterly deluded is he?

He says rioting will not bring change (a mental acknowledgement that the far-left are rioting for change?) followed by claiming it is then the far right doing it. This screwball proceeds to project every single thing that he and his followers have done (not what Trump has done) onto Trump. He is cuckoo cuckoo!

For those that dont know during the Brexit chaos before our General Election we had a party that did exactly the same called the Liberal Democrats here in the UK. Its leader Jo Swinson couldn`t make a single truthful comment if her life depended on it. And projected every single lie, distortion, and manipulation, onto the other parties. She got handed a severe defeat.

YouTube says it all. ~70,930 views. 1.9k likes 5.1k dislikes. It seems his message isn't resonating with the voters. I'm surprised that CNBC Television channel is allowing the negative comments.

• Like 2

Will Do

The MSM is burying this story. Why is that? 

Can you imagine if a Trump supporter killed a rioter?

It's because of things like this that Trump is guaranteed to be re-elected .

• Like 2

aztek

i'm afraid if  portland mayor resigns under pressure of those terrorists,  entire election process will be thrown out of the window,  lefties  will get only bolder, cause more chaos and demand other to resign, why  bother voting when you can force anyone out, but there is a bright side, once it happens they fall under terrorism definition, that no one can deny or misinterpret, (they already fall  under it, but left is in denial)  using terror to affect gvmnt , and then, the hunt begins,  after all obama's dhs is now under trump's control

• Like 2

Tatetopa
19 minutes ago, Will do said:

Can you imagine if a Trump supporter killed a rioter?

That would be Kenosha right?

Edited by Tatetopa
spelling error
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Tatetopa

Latest news I hear from local stations is that several citizen's groups have asked the mayor to resign as being unfit to handle the situation.  That is not new, people have been unhappy with him for a couple of months now.   City council requested he hand over control of Police Department to another city commissioner.  Last I heard, he refused.  That was on a radio broadcast about an hour ago.  It does not seem that displeasure with the mayor is limited to the left or right.  Most Portlanders are getting tired of this limbo .

• Like 2

Will Do
6 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Thanks for making my point. 

• Like 4

Setton
1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:

So you are calling them nazis then?

No, try reading the words.

Setton
1 hour ago, OverSword said:

Point me to it please.   I've googled plenty for yo in the past :yes:

As I said, catch up with the thread. Unlike you, I've provided it up front. Not on me to go and find it again specially for you.

Edited by Setton

Will Do
12 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

In Portland, the guy was sniped, assassinated.

In Kenosha, it was self-defense. 

Big difference. 

• Like 4

Setton
1 hour ago, OverSword said:

So what makes you say Patriot Prayer is described by your definition?

Again, see earlier posts in this thread. You're 24 hours behind the conversation.

Will Do
2 minutes ago, Setton said:

As I said, catch up with the thread. Unlike you, I've provided it up front. Not on me to go and find it again specially for you.

world-pea-shooting-championships-13072013-ian-ashmeade-competes-in-DAHYEK.jpg

• Haha 1

OverSword
4 minutes ago, Setton said:

Again, see earlier posts in this thread. You're 24 hours behind the conversation.

Well since every comment directed toward our conversation has been pro me anti you on this subject I'll assume they are right and you are wrong.  I'm not getting attacked by anyone trying to point out the death blow you dealt my argument yesterday.

• Like 1

Hugh Mungus
9 minutes ago, Will do said:

Big difference. 

In Portland you hear on the video of the shooting "Hey, we got a Trump supporter here" then rioters move towards the man, who was walking in the other direction, before the shooting

In Kenosha you see a clear case of self defense from all the video clips, not a guy say "hey i've found a commie here" before shooting

Edited by Hugh Mungus
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Hugh Mungus

I see Manwon found my post funny. Im not sure whats funny about shooting your political opponents, but i'm sure he will explain.

Link to Crowder dissecting the shooting clip here

• Like 6

Tatetopa
34 minutes ago, Will do said:

Big difference. 

You don't have enough facts in either situation to make that assessment Will. 

Kismit
33 minutes ago, Will do said:

Big difference. 

You may be right by the law in America,  it is different here.

The news is reporting that the victim sprayed mace at the protesters and launched it at them. In New Zealand and Australia that would be assault with intent. I don't condone the violence in anyway shape or form, but it's not really a case of an innocent bystander getting shot for no reason.

If the protesters shot and killed in Kenosha can be partly responsible because they broke curfew and new the risks 

Then a full grown man who has gone into a conflict with intent to assault, is not really an innocent victim either.

And I want to reiterate I find every single incident of violence and  vandalism abhorrent. 

• Like 2

Will Do
3 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

You don't have enough facts in either situation to make that assessment Will. 

Maybe not but the court will.

• Like 1