Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Will Do

Trump supporter shot and killed in Portland

650 posts in this topic

Will Do
1 minute ago, Kismit said:

Then a full grown man who has gone into a conflict with intent to assault

Intent to assault? That's a stretch. 

He was murdered in cold blood.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hugh Mungus
5 minutes ago, Kismit said:

Then a full grown man who has gone into a conflict with intent to assault, is not really an innocent victim either.

And I want to reiterate I find every single incident of violence and  vandalism abhorrent. 

Click the link where Crowder goes over the shooting. The guy was walking in the other direction from the rioters, someone is yelling "we got a trump supporter here" and a couple of people go up to him. You do see the victim turn and use what appears to be pepper spray, but you cannot say he was "intending to assault". No doubt he was in fear for his life, justifiably as it has been proven 

• Like 3

OverSword
6 minutes ago, Kismit said:

but it's not really a case of an innocent bystander getting shot for no reason.

It really is.  Watch the video linked to bu Hugh Mungus.  

• Like 3

Kismit
Just now, Will do said:

Intent to assault? That's a stretch. 

He was murdered in cold blood.

All of the murders are cold.blooded in my view.

As I stated the news is reporting that the victim sprayed the protesters with Mace( and my guess is that was before he was dead, so presumably before he was shot. And in this country that would be considered assault.  

That is not a stretch, that is a fact. If I maced another person in New Zealand or in Autralia I could be charged with assault.

I do not know wether that translates to American law or not. 

But the victim went to a potentially violent incident armed with at the very least mace. I am not saying it is his fault, I am saying that any violence increases the risk of deaths. Whether you start it or finish it or just condone it in anyway.

The hero complex will kiĺl more people yet in your country and the sad thing is they will more likely be statistics used for political point scoring than they will be people who loved their Mothers, had children,,  bbq'd with friends and meant something to those who loved them.

• Thanks 1

Kismit
5 minutes ago, OverSword said:

It really is.  Watch the video linked to bu Hugh Mungus.  

6 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

Click the link where Crowder goes over the shooting. The guy was walking in the other direction from the rioters, someone is yelling "we got a trump supporter here" and a couple of people go up to him. You do see the victim turn and use what appears to be pepper spray, but you cannot say he was "intending to assault". No doubt he was in fear for his life, justifiably as it has been proven 

My anology was simply to point out that you can't blame one side for being where they should not be and not the other. 

Out after curfew or out armed during conflict are both putting yourself at risk of violence.

And again all of the murders are cold blooded. Life is far too cheap these days.

• Thanks 1

aztek

in related news, 7 people were shot dead over the weekend in nyc,  in unrelated to blm antifa shootings, several of suspects caught were released from prisons due to covid 19. (nice job cuomo, way to keep the city safe) and it was pretty peaceful weekend compared to  others, and in 90% cases it is lives that matter were lost, taken by other people whose lives also matter . and that is just the city alone.  

• Like 2

RavenHawk
2 hours ago, Gromdor said:

LOL, Just no.....  Citizens have a Constitutional right to gather for protest and Citizens taking up arms isn't an invasion.

Never said they didn’t but that isn’t what we are seeing.  We have dozens of cities with burned out storefronts, many more looted, scores of police hurt and some killed.  people killed and citizens fearing for their lives.  That is not peaceful protesting.  It has nothing to do with injustices or systemic racism.  CNN’s best headline was a reporter standing in front of burning buildings and cars with the caption “Fiery but mostly peaceful after police shooting”.  You can’t make this stuff up.

And you are completely skipping the Application of the Legislature part.

Not at all.  You need to read the whole thing.  Do you really think that the House will convene in a time of emergency to restore law and order?  Hell no, they are behind it!  That is why it is written the way it is.  Biden’s focus groups are showing a drop in support so guess what Biden started doing?  Denouncing these riots and looting as not protests.  Only about 3 months late.

Sometimes I think you would have been happier if you were born in North Korea or China.

If I was as ignorant as you, I probably would.  I’m sure you would do much better in one of those places.

As for Portland.  It's day 96 or so of riots and protests?  Are we pretending now that Trump never sent to Feds in and that it didn't work?  Or we just rewriting the mission to just protecting a single stone building?

Federal troops were sent to protect federal property.  The local police were not allowed to do that.  The feds succeeded in doing that.  The court house is still standing.  All Trump can do is to let these mayors and governors know that federal help is available.  All that they need to do is ask.  In the meantime, their cities burn.  Trump has been doing everything he can to coerce mayors and governors to do the right thing without having to declare a state of emergency.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

seanjo
On 8/30/2020 at 9:26 PM, Kismit said:

This video I posted about a month ago. The second in the series on "The Manual" discusses how the US Army has a manual on how to handle situations like Portland. And how those manuals are freely available to the public and are used by military elites and Officers to prevent violence from escalating. 

It is not retroactive politics, it is clearly dated for timeline reference, if you wish to watch it. 

The man who posts the video is not a Liberal,  he is not a fan of Jo Biden. He is however very, very knowledgeable on millitary tactics, self reliance and survival, and a staunch defender of the second amendment.  It is not an unbiased watch because there is no such thing. But it is educated and uses evidenced facts.

So remember this was when Troops where being sent to Portland, even when the Governor had said he did not want them. States rights and all that.

Beau is not a psychic and he is not a genius. He just read the manual.  How did he so accurately predict how this would turn out a month on?

And why wasn't the manual followed by Donald Trump?

The protests were never peaceful.

• Like 1

seanjo
5 hours ago, Will do said:

Man under investigation in fatal shooting of right-wing demonstrator in Portland was outside mayor’s condo night before with daughter

https://flip.it/jmWrXe

This could have been avoided if the DA had enforced the law...

"Reinoehl also was accused of carrying a loaded gun at an earlier protest in Portland. He was cited around 2 a.m. on July 5, accused of illegally possessing a loaded gun in a public place, resisting arrest and interfering with police in the 700 block of Southwest Main Street. The allegations were dropped on July 30, and he spent no time in custody."

• Like 3

aztek

it was no accident that he was released, he is an active soldier of liberal fascists.  anyone else with charges like that would be in a cell.  but i have no doubt someone called, and out he went to terrorise the city again

• Like 4

Will Do
10 minutes ago, seanjo said:

This could have been avoided if the DA had enforced the law...

4 minutes ago, aztek said:

it was no accident that he was released, he is an active soldier of liberal fascists.  anyone else with charges like that would be in a cell.  but i have no doubt someone called, and out he went to terrorise the city again

"The only way to make Portland safe again, is to support a policy that holds offenders accountable for their destruction and violence.”

He went on to say that for this to happen, the district attorney needs to prosecute arrested protesters.

"At this time, I do not plan to send deputies to work directly in Portland."

https://www.kptv.com/law-enforcement-agencies-refuse-to-send-deputies-into-portland/article_9a2d9f14-ebf2-11ea-9b9c-9bf968851267.html

Edited by Will do
  • Like 1

Will Do

Portland fatal shooting victim's friend: ‘They executed my partner. They hunted him down'

https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-fatal-shooting

"'We got a couple of them right here. Pull it out,'" the attackers said, according to Pappas.

The shooter then opened fire and ran off, he said.

Edited by Will do

Tatetopa
5 hours ago, Will do said:

Maybe not but the court will.

Good.  I like law, due process, and justice however it falls.

• Like 2

Setton
8 hours ago, OverSword said:

Well since every comment directed toward our conversation has been pro me anti you on this subject I'll assume they are right and you are wrong.  I'm not getting attacked by anyone trying to point out the death blow you dealt my argument yesterday.

Then I have no doubt you will enjoy your long lasting ignorance.

• Haha 2

Myles
13 hours ago, Setton said:

Further to the right than the standard right wing.

Examples would include fascists, Nazis, identitarians, nativists, race supremacists, theocracies among many many others.

Those seem more far left.

Manwon Lender
3 minutes ago, Myles said:

Those seem more far left.

Maybe you should brush up on the Topic, all the groups in the post you quoted are Far Right Extremists. In fact a Far Right Extremist who was affiliated with one of the groups that was mentioned, carried out the worst act of Domestic Terrorism in the History of the United States of America. In addition most of the Mass Shooting incidents that occurred in the last three years were also Far Right Extremists. So the next time there is an act of Domestic Terrorism it will most likely also be a Far Right Extremist, it seems the Right is affiliated with the most dangerous criminals Nationwide.;)

• Thanks 1

Will Do
5 hours ago, Setton said:

Then I have no doubt you will enjoy your long lasting ignorance.

19620592_10209405694401268_7074718541002627739_o.jpg

Missed.

Edited by Will do

Will Do
54 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Maybe you should brush up on the Topic, all the groups in the post you quoted are Far Right Extremists. In fact a Far Right Extremist who was affiliated with one of the groups that was mentioned, carried out the worst act of Domestic Terrorism in the History of the United States of America. In addition most of the Mass Shooting incidents that occurred in the last three years were also Far Right Extremists. So the next time there is an act of Domestic Terrorism it will most likely also be a Far Right Extremist, it seems the Right is affiliated with the most dangerous criminals Nationwide.;)

What say you about the Far Left Extremist who killed a Trump supporter last Saturday?

• Like 1

Manwon Lender
Just now, Will do said:

What say you about the Far Left Extremist who killed a Trump supporter last Saturday?

Well first the killer has not been caught, so we dont know anything about him. I dont want to speculate like your doing, there is no proof the killer was left or right, I mean maybe the guy was selling bad drugs and got capped for that, there are too many what ifs right now. I will answer that question when the guy gets caught, then we will know for certain his affiliations. 

Oh and by the way, I say the video were there is a group of people, and some female says we just capped a trump supporter. Dont know if they did or were trying to get street cred for something that happened, 

Will Do
2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Well first the killer has not been caught, so we dont know anything about him. I dont want to speculate like your doing, there is no proof the killer was left or right, I mean maybe the guy was selling bad drugs and got capped for that, there are too many what ifs right now. I will answer that question when the guy gets caught, then we will know for certain his affiliations. 

Oh and by the way, I say the video were there is a group of people, and some female says we just capped a trump supporter. Dont know if they did or were trying to get street cred for something that happened, 

Here read this:

Man under investigation in fatal shooting of right-wing demonstrator in Portland was outside mayor’s condo night before with daughter

• Like 1

Manwon Lender
21 minutes ago, Will do said:

Here read this:

Man under investigation in fatal shooting of right-wing demonstrator in Portland was outside mayor’s condo night before with daughter

Well so far the article says there are no arrests at this time, so I guess they do not have enough proof to charge him yet. Yesterday, I did a face to face with a friend from Portland online, he is a retired Ranger from Ft. Lewis, Washington, I also retired from Ft. Lewis a year before him and we worked as US Contractors together.. He was down town the night this shooting occurred, he wasn't near the location where the shooting occurred but he made it very clear that the Trump Supporters Convoy was causing a great deal of trouble. He said they were driving through town throwing Frozen Water bottles at people from vehicles, shooting people in the face and body with paint gun rounds, and throwing CS canisters along with spraying Bear Spray at anyone walking along the Streets along their convey route. He also said he did not understand why the guy that was shot was not in a vehicle moving through town, because their really were not any Trump Supporters around that night. Bear Spay sprayers will spray a concentrated stream around 25 or 30 feet. That crap is 10 times as powerful as mace, in fact it isn't suppose to be used against people because it will knock you out and cause you to lose bodily functions, saw some one sprayed one time.

The word he got on the street after the shooting was that the guy who was shot had a Bear Spray canister and was walking along the street spraying people. I can tell you this, when I am in the US I Carry Concealed and if someone shot me in the face with a paint ball of hit me with Bear Spray or Mace I would draw and shoot the *******. Just like it says in the Bible you reap what you sow and I would not think twice about it, it would just be a natural reaction

Bear Spray 2.jpg

Bear Spray.jpg

Will Do
3 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Well so far the article says there are no arrests at this time, so I guess they do not have enough proof to charge him yet. Yesterday, I did a face to face with a friend from Portland online, he is a retired Ranger from Ft. Lewis, Washington, I also retired from Ft. Lewis a year before him and we worked as US Contractors together.. He was down town the night this shooting occurred, he wasn't near the location where the shooting occurred but he made it very clear that the Trump Supporters Convoy was causing a great deal of trouble. He said they were driving through town throwing Frozen Water bottles at people from vehicles, shooting people in the face and body with paint gun rounds, and throwing CS canisters along with spraying Bear Spray at anyone walking along the Streets along their convey route. He also said he did not understand why the guy that was shot was not in a vehicle moving through town, because their really were not any Trump Supporters around that night. Bear Spay sprayers will spray a concentrated stream around 25 or 30 feet. That crap is 10 times as powerful as mace, in fact it isn't suppose to be used against people because it will knock you out and cause you to lose bodily functions, saw some one sprayed one time.

The word he got on the street after the shooting was that the guy who was shot had a Bear Spray canister and was walking along the street spraying people. I can tell you this, when I am in the US I Carry Concealed and if someone shot me in the face with a paint ball of hit me with Bear Spray or Mace I would draw and shoot the *******. Just like it says in the Bible you reap what you sow and I would not think twice about it, it would just be a natural reaction

Bear Spray 2.jpg

Bear Spray.jpg

I don't support the retaliation you described but Trump supporters have every right to demonstrate to protest against the violent rioters destroying their city. It's not ok to be violent but all of this was inevitable when Far Left Extremists seem to think they can do what they're doing with impunity. 

More reckoning is coming.

Gromdor
13 minutes ago, Will do said:

I don't support the retaliation you described but Trump supporters have every right to demonstrate to protest against the violent rioters destroying their city. It's not ok to be violent but all of this was inevitable when Far Left Extremists seem to think they can do what they're doing with impunity. 

Isn't being shot for bear spraying someone a "reckoning"? 

• Thanks 2

Manwon Lender
13 minutes ago, Will do said:

Sadly I believe more reckoning is coming, and all that will do is cause more shooting and more people dying and that is very sadly stupid. The people being shot with paint balls and being maced were just walking on sidewalks, like my friend said the Trump Supporters were off the hook. He said the same thing I did, if somebody would have attacked him it would have been very messy. I hope both sides grow up and knock off the BS because the next time they ride through town shooting paint balls and mace from open bed pickup trucks, someone may throw something into the back of a truck that will make it go boom. Like I said people really need to settle down and knock off the BS before more people die, and that is coming. Portland, is a city, but all around it is open country and there are some serious back woods individuals living out there, all I can say lets hope they stay there, because neither side wants those crazies in the Mix. 

Will Do
10 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Isn't being shot for bear spraying someone a "reckoning"? 

Eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind? 

Murder for murder and the whole world dies?

Pepper spraying somebody does not equate to being murdered by them.

Do you support murder?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1