Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Will Do

Trump supporter shot and killed in Portland

650 posts in this topic

Manwon Lender
14 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Isn't being shot for bear spraying someone a "reckoning"? 

It is to me, like I said in my previous post that crap will kick you ass.

Will Do
1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

Sadly I believe more reckoning is coming, and all that will do is cause more shooting and more people dying and that is very sadly stupid. The people being shot with paint balls and being maced were just walking on sidewalks, like my friend said the Trump Supporters were off the hook. He said the same thing I did, if somebody would have attacked him it would have been very messy. I hope both sides grow up and knock off the BS because the next time they ride through town shooting paint balls and mace from open bed pickup trucks, someone may throw something into the back of a truck that will make it go boom. Like I said people really need to settle down and knock off the BS before more people die, and that is coming. Portland, is a city, but all around it is open country and there are some serious back woods individuals living out there, all I can say lets hope they stay there, because neither side wants those crazies in the Mix. 

I see. But it's ok for the Radical Left crazies to destroy Portland?

Something doesn't add up Manwon.

• Like 1

Myles
17 minutes ago, Will do said:

I see. But it's ok for the Radical Left crazies to destroy Portland?

Something doesn't add up Manwon.

I noticed too.   He/she mentioned "both sides" in order to show he thinks both sides are wrong, but then he mostly focuses on "the backwoods individuals".    Even though most of the killing, destruction, looting and vandalism has been done by the ghetto trash leftists.   

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

OverSword
44 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

It is to me, like I said in my previous post that crap will kick you ass.

He wasn't shot for bear spray.  He was shot because of the perception that he supported trump.  Clearly the spray and the shots happen simultaneously.  

• Thanks 2

OverSword
48 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

The people being shot with paint balls and being maced were just walking on sidewalks

No.  They were attempting to block the vehicles and throwing things at the people in the beds of the trucks.  It was mutual.  It's clear you have watched none of the video footage abundantly available or that you are so overly loyal to one philosophical side of this that you can't be honest with yourself about what you're seeing. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

OverSword
26 minutes ago, Myles said:

I noticed too.   He/she mentioned "both sides" in order to show he thinks both sides are wrong, but then he mostly focuses on "the backwoods individuals".    Even though most of the killing, destruction, looting and vandalism has been done by the ghetto trash leftists.   

IMO, there is no reason for these counter protesters to be out there they only make it harder for the police to do their job.  Protest with your vote in November.  That's when the left will get their biggest shock.

I also feel that way about Kyle Rittenhouse.  He had no real business putting himself in the position shoot anyone, but that's what he did. Put himself in a 100% avoidable situation and now two people are dead.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

ian hacktorp
8 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Clearly the spray and the shots happen simultaneously.  

Indeed...that's because the first shot hit the can of bear spray that was carried by the partner of the guy that was killed.  The partner said so and the video proves it.

Nobody was bear-spraying anyone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

OverSword

The part that gets me is the group of people cheering that two fascists died that night.  It's one of the most disgusting displays I've ever seen humans make.

• Like 7

seanjo
19 minutes ago, OverSword said:

IMO, there is no reason for these counter protesters to be out there they only make it harder for the police to do their job.  Protest with your vote in November.  That's when the left will get their biggest shock.

I also feel that way about Kyle Rittenhouse.  He had no real business putting himself in the position shoot anyone, but that's what he did. Put himself in a 100% avoidable situation and now two people are dead.  

By some accounts one of the chaps Rittenhouse killed was a convicted paedophile ... so my sympathy level for that victim is kinda low.

• Like 2

ian hacktorp
1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

Bear Spay sprayers will spray a concentrated stream around 25 or 30 feet. That crap is 10 times as powerful as mace, in fact it isn't suppose to be used against people because it will knock you out and cause you to lose bodily functions, saw some one sprayed one time.

Is there any exaggeration too obnoxious for you to make?  Apparently not:

Bear Spray vs Pepper Spray: What’s the Difference?

Bear spray is similar to pepper spray but is not the same thing. Though they both contain the same active ingredient — oleoresin capsicum, bear spray contains a much lower concentration. 

A typical pepper spray used for self defense will have an oleoresin capsicum (OC) concentration of about 10% or higher. A typical bear spray has a oleoresin concentration of about 1 – 2 %.

The goal of using bear spray is to scare off an attacking bear, not cause it to become incapacitated and incur serious pain. That’s why bear spray only requires a small amount of active chemical — just enough to irritate the bear and cause it to back off.

https://www.selfdefenseninja.com/bear-spray-vs-pepper-spray-whats-difference/

Really, you're just so full of BS.

• Like 4

OverSword
5 minutes ago, seanjo said:

By some accounts one of the chaps Rittenhouse killed was a convicted paedophile ... so my sympathy level for that victim is kinda low.

Yeah I agree, but I just can't see a good reason to go to a riot you're against.  The police are the ones supposed to dealing with it and they don't need you adding to the chaos. 

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 3

seanjo
Just now, OverSword said:

Yeah I agree, but I just can't see a good reason to a riot you're against.  The police are the ones supposed to dealing with it and they don't need you adding to the chaos. 

I agree, but if they arrest people then the Democrat DA's let them go without charge, what are the cops to do?

• Like 1

OverSword
25 minutes ago, seanjo said:

I agree, but if they arrest people then the Democrat DA's let them go without charge, what are the cops to do?

Their job.  Hopefully people get their news elsewhere than the MSN and vote to get these people out of office.  The reports I saw on the CBS morning show before I left for work this morning were ridiculous.  Basically acting like it's all under control except for the interference of the president.  Just delusional.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gromdor
40 minutes ago, seanjo said:

You know- that devaluation of a persons life is why sympathy towards the Portland victim is so low.  Murder is murder whether it is a pedophile, a Trump supporter, or an upstanding citizen.   For a good chunk of the left Trump supporters aren't viewed much better than a pedophile.  

• Thanks 1

ian hacktorp
1 hour ago, OverSword said:

The part that gets me is the group of people cheering that two fascists died that night.  It's one of the most disgusting displays I've ever seen humans make.

Disgusting only begins to describe these filthy animals.  She's screaming through her bullhorn: "I am not sad that a ****ing fascist died tonight."

Embedded video

Edited by ian hacktorp
  • Sad 1

Will Do
7 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

You know- that devaluation of a persons life is why sympathy towards the Portland victim is so low.  Murder is murder whether it is a pedophile, a Trump supporter, or an upstanding citizen.   For a good chunk of the left Trump supporters aren't viewed much better than a pedophile.  

It's for that comment, that you have just lowered yourself to something much lower than a child molester. 

Edited by Will do
  • Thanks 2

Robotic Jew
1 hour ago, OverSword said:

He wasn't shot for bear spray.  He was shot because of the perception that he supported trump.  Clearly the spray and the shots happen simultaneously.  

Seems like a clear case of self defense....given my new understanding of the term. 

Gromdor
Just now, Will do said:

It's for that comment that, you have just lowered yourself to something much lower than a child molester. 

Shoot the messenger if you want.  

• Like 1

Will Do
Just now, Gromdor said:

Shoot the messenger if you want.  

You shot yourself.

ian hacktorp
1 minute ago, Robotic Jew said:

Seems like a clear case of self defense....given my new understanding of the term. 

Self-defense, huh?  Is that why he ran away and is still in hiding?

Rittenhouse didn't do that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Gromdor
Just now, Will do said:

You shot yourself.

It's a plain a fact.  If you want to say some lives have less value than others and shouldn't be mourned, you shouldn't be offended if someone does the same for yours.  I feel no shame for my statement- I speak the truth however unpleasant it is to your ears.  Hacktorps image with the lady and the bullhorn illustrates my point. 

OverSword
9 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

According to a post right after the one you quoted it wasn't even self defense. The guy that didn't die said that what happened the first shot hit his can of bear spray on his hip setting it off the second shot killed his friend.  

Edited by OverSword

Gromdor
3 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Self-defense, huh?  Is that why he ran away and is still in hiding?

Rittenhouse didn't do that.

Uh.. I guess he technically just walked away, right past the police. 

OverSword
12 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Disgusting only begins to describe these filthy animals.  She's screaming through her bullhorn: "I am not sad that a ****ing fascist died tonight."

Embedded video

I hope everyone in that video watches it and takes a good long look at themselves.

• Like 1

seanjo
17 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

For a good chunk of the left Trump supporters aren't viewed much better than a pedophile.  

And don't you find that ridiculous?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2