Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump supporter shot and killed in Portland

Will Due

10 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I said both sides because that is exactly what I meant, as far back woods individuals you obviously no nothing about the area at all. You say that everything is the lefts fault,  LOL, your mind is very small and you do not want to really face reality. I personally think anyone being killed is a terrible thing, but unlike you I am not blinded and sucked into some void where my mind can only work in a single manner, and thinking has all but stopped. The individual killed in Portland was a member of the Patriot Prayer Group, which is Right Winged Extremist Group, just like Antifa is Left Wing Extremist group.

He was there for the same purpose as Antifa and that was violence, what lead up to the shooting we don't know, and who caused it doesn't matter, because it was senseless. Both of these groups are notorious for sponcering violence in Portland and neither group is better than the other. While the Patriot Prayer Group is affiliated with the Neo-Nazi group the Proud boys, Antifa is affiliated with Black Lives Matter which is worst, well I will leave that up to you, unlike you I support neither if those groups. Read the links below and just maybe you will learn something, just maybe.:rolleyes:

I feel pity for you.   You need help.   Please seek it.  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Meh. By comparison I'd call Cronulla tame. 24 hours? This has been going on for months. I'd say the father's Day massacre was much more violent than Cronulla, but again, hours worth of unrest. Not months on end of public and private property being destroyed on a daily basis. I really doubt we would see anything here like what is happening in the states. 

Ummmm....Eureka Stockade, Rum Rebellion?

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Myles said:

I feel pity for you.   You need help.   Please seek it.  

Please don't pity me, I want nothing from someone like you. You nothing but Chicken Little running around yelling the Sky is Falling. You and many others here have made all these false claims that a innocent Trump Supporter was killed for no reason when in fact he was a Right Wing Extremist who went to Portland to intentionally confront and antagonize Antifa and BLM. Now that's what the entire Trump Caravan Rally was all about, and it consisted of Right Wing Extremists, Patriot Prayer, Proud Boys, and other Neo-Nazi organizations that support President Trump. 

Now it is a terrible thing that Aaron J. Danielson lost his life, but you reep what you sow. Personally I am Glad if someone had to die that it was someone from one of the Extremists Groups, like Patriot Prayer, Proud Boys, or Antifa instead of an innocent Civilian caught in a bad situation. The guy was there for the wrong reasons, and that cost him his life, which is very sad. As far as me needing help, unlike you I am not blind or living in fantasy world, spreading misinformation and lies about who the man was and what his affiliation was. 

It's all over the news who and what he was, and he was certainly not some innocent little Trump Supporter that was singled out for that reason. He was killed because of the on going battle between Patriot Prayer, Proud Boys and their battles in Portland with Antifa and other Left Wing Extremist Groups that have been occurring there since 2017.

So save the other BS, and stop the disinformation about what really happened in Portland.:tu:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Please don't pity me, I want nothing from someone like you. You nothing but Chicken Little running around yelling the Sky is Falling. You and many others here have made all these false claims that a innocent Trump Supporter was killed for no reason when in fact he was a Right Wing Extremist who went to Portland to intentionally confront and antagonize Antifa and BLM. Now that's what the entire Trump Caravan Rally was all about, and it consisted of Right Wing Extremists, Patriot Prayer, Proud Boys, and other Neo-Nazi organizations that support President Trump. 

Now it is a terrible thing that Aaron J. Danielson lost his life, but you reep what you sow. Personally I am Glad if someone had to die that it was someone from one of the Extremists Groups, like Patriot Prayer, Proud Boys, or Antifa instead of an innocent Civilian caught in a bad situation. The guy was there for the wrong reasons, and that cost him his life, which is very sad. As far as me needing help, unlike you I am not blind or living in fantasy world, spreading misinformation and lies about who the man was and what his affiliation was. 

It's all over the news who and what he was, and he was certainly not some innocent little Trump Supporter that was singled out for that reason. He was killed because of the on going battle between Patriot Prayer, Proud Boys and their battles in Portland with Antifa and other Left Wing Extremist Groups that have been occurring there since 2017.

So save the other BS, and stop the disinformation about what really happened in Portland.:tu:

You are a bigot.   You group people into groups so you can insult them.   Nearly everything you have claimed I have said is false.   Please stop with your lying.    It has no place here.

You are a sick bigoted person.   Seek help!

See the highlighted item in you post.   Please find where I said any such thing.  

Edited by Myles
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Manwon, I do not see how antagonizing Antifa or BLM could make their actions any worse.....killing rioting looting destroying everything in their path....I guess rape is the only thing missing.

As for the comment 'you reep what you sow' - I will keep that and post it every time someone is shot by police for not complying, will post it every time something happens to one of these extremists who are so dead set against the police yet cant stop yelling 'call the police' when they are attacked.

If someone dropped a grenade into one of these 'riots' and killed many Antifa/BLM would you still use that phrase?

In the UK these very groups were screaming for more police (and more police funding) to stop youth on youth violence and how they are being ignored......fast forward months/years they are now screaming to de-fund the police.........so much contradiction and hypocrisy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, quillius said:

Manwon, I do not see how antagonizing Antifa or BLM could make their actions any worse.....killing rioting looting destroying everything in their path....I guess rape is the only thing missing.

As for the comment 'you reep what you sow' - I will keep that and post it every time someone is shot by police for not complying, will post it every time something happens to one of these extremists who are so dead set against the police yet cant stop yelling 'call the police' when they are attacked.

If someone dropped a grenade into one of these 'riots' and killed many Antifa/BLM would you still use that phrase?

In the UK these very groups were screaming for more police (and more police funding) to stop youth on youth violence and how they are being ignored......fast forward months/years they are now screaming to de-fund the police.........so much contradiction and hypocrisy. 

These extremists all have one thing in common, they are all Anarchists all of them are involved in the violence, looting or any other criminal activity should reep what they sow. It doesn't matter is it is Antifa, BLM, Patriot Prayer, Proud Boys or any other extremist group involved in criminal activity. Many if these groups have been fighting in Portland since 2017, so that activity did not start do to the civil unrest this year. 

So please do what you think is right, if you read my posts throughout this thread today, I have been very clear about what I think if the situation, and I am saying nothing different here. While it is tragic that someone died, at least it was not an innocent civilian, the guy was a Right Wing Extremist and he was there for only one purpose.

Antagonizing Antifa or BLM doesn't make their actions any worst, but do so did get the guy killed.

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

These extremists all have one thing in common, they are all Anarchists any of them involved in the violence, looting or any other criminal activity should reep what they sow. It doesn't matter is it is Antifa, BLM, Patriot Prayer, Proud Boys or any other extremist group involved in criminal activity. Many if these groups have been fighting in Portland since 2017, so that activity did not start do to the civil unrest this year. 

So please do what you think is right, if you read my posts throughout this thread today, I have been very clear about what I think if the situation, and I am saying nothing different here. While it is tragic that someone died, at least it was not an innocent civilian, the guy was a Right Wing Extremist and he was there for only one purpose.

yes but many of these riots are in the name of BLM and their plight against unjust killings/police brutality......so if someone does not comply with police you agree they should 'reep what they sow'?

36 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I think that these scenes or rioting draw a certain type of person. They pick one side or another to rationalize their actions. The blame goes to those in charge who tolerated this activity.in the first place

• Like 3

1 minute ago, quillius said:

yes but many of these riots are in the name of BLM and their plight against unjust killings/police brutality......so if someone does not comply with police you agree they should 'reep what they sow'?

Let me ask you this, do you think death is justified for noncompliance if the person is unarmed?

13 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Let me ask you this, do you think death is justified for noncompliance if the person is unarmed?

? you are answering with a question?

the question is simple, you state if someone looks for trouble..........they should then 'reep what they sow'? correct? so I ask again, so if someone does not comply with police you agree they should 'reep what they sow'?

you therefore must agree as you state :

Especially if they put themselves in a situation where they could be killed and then are killed

Edited by quillius
to add your words from post 405
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I will also do you the courtesy of answering this question, its not black and white, the situation would dictate, someone unarmed reaching into a car after fighting police, not being affected by a taser and ignoring repeated requests to stop...doesnt comply and then decides to reach into a car...then yes they deserve to be shot....avoiding being shot was in their hands from the start

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, WVK said:

I think that these scenes or rioting draw a certain type of person. They pick one side or another to rationalize their actions. The blame goes to those in charge who tolerated this activity.in the first place

I don't completely disagree with you at all, but I also think the blame must also go to those involved. Especially if they put themselves in a situation where they could be killed and then are killed. I am not making light of the man's death, life is very precious and there is no doubt his loved ones are grieving. But Like I have said you reep what you sow, by placing yourself in a situation like these people are intentionally doing in Portland. It's a sad situation for everyone, but the only people I feel sorry for are the innocent civilians who live where this crap is occurring.

JIMO

• Like 2

1 minute ago, quillius said:

I will also do you the courtesy of answering this question, its not black and white, the situation would dictate, someone unarmed reaching into a car after fighting police, not being affected by a taser and ignoring repeated requests to stop...doesnt comply and then decides to reach into a car...then yes they deserve to be shot....avoiding being shot was in their hands from the start

He was effected by the Tazar, in the second video released he was flat out on the ground after being Tazed. Then the police allowed him to get up and stumble around the car until he reached the car door where one officer grabbed the back of his shirt and shot him 7 times in the back.

I don't know where your above came from but it doesn't make the video. I not not believe shooting someone who isn't a threat is warranted fir any reason. The police could have easily taken him down, there where three cops to one dazed suspect. Like Trump said on the news today talking about this situation, he said the officers choked, in other words they could not perform their duties because they choked.

I also believe they were afraid, that's why he was shot instead of being taken down, before getting reached the car door. Now should Police choke is that an acceptable reason to shot someone. I don't think so, I think is an officer can't perform his duties, he should be retrained or removed from those duties.

During my military  career, I had to kill some people. I have seen people freeze during a fire fight, it can happen to anyone. If this happens it makes you a liability to everyone around you, and you lose the trust of your fellow soldiers. Same thing happens to a officer who can't make a rational decision, except the difference is thats when people get killed when the situation could have been avoided, by constructive thinking.

so at this point you if you disagree with me we can agree to disagree,  because I am through for tonight. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

He was effected by the Tazar, in the second video released he was flat out on the ground after being Tazed. Then the police allowed him to get up and stumble around the car until he reached the car door where one officer grabbed the back of his shirt and shot him 7 times in the back.

I don't know where your above came from but it doesn't make the video. I not not believe shooting someone who isn't a threat is warranted fir any reason. The police could have easily taken him down, there where three cops to one dazed suspect. Like Trump said on the news today talking about this situation, he said the officers choked, in other words they could not perform their duties because they choked.

I also believe they were afraid, that's why he was shot instead of being taken down, before getting reached the car door. Now should Police choke is that an acceptable reason to shot someone. I don't think so, I think is an officer can't perform his duties, he should be retrained or removed from those duties.

During my military  career, I had to kill some people. I have seen people freeze during a fire fight, it can happen to anyone. If this happens it makes you a liability to everyone around you, and you lose the trust of your fellow soldiers. Same thing happens to a officer who can't make a rational decision, except the difference is thats when people get killed when the situation could have been avoided, by constructive thinking.

so at this point you if you disagree with me we can agree to disagree,  because I am through for tonight. 

these are your words: Especially if they put themselves in a situation where they could be killed and then are killed

he put himself in that situation by not complying whilst having guns pointed at him and being told to stop....yet he continues and reaches into a car.

If that doesn't meet your requirement of 'put themselves in that situation' I do not know what does.

sleep tight

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I don't completely disagree with you at all, but I also think the blame must also go to those involved. Especially if they put themselves in a situation where they could be killed and then are killed. I am not making light of the man's death, life is very precious and there is no doubt his loved ones are grieving. But Like I have said you reep what you sow, by placing yourself in a situation like these people are intentionally doing in Portland. It's a sad situation for everyone, but the only people I feel sorry for are the innocent civilians who live where this crap is occurring.

JIMO

Of course blame goes to those involved but allowing this to go on for months is criminal.  There are going to be incidents of police shooting black men in the future. If we want to live in a civilized society rioting, looting, mass destruction of property killing cannot be tolerated after each incident. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

Sad and in Washington dc when Rand Paul was almost attacked, paid mobs were showing up in the neighborhoods, demanding people get the .... out of their homes:(  I have a nephew living there, I had to call and make sure he was all right.

To add these mobs are the Antifa  Marxist communists that want to take over our police, governments, and our people`s homes .

Edited by docyabut2

College students violently protesting conservative speakers tend to come from wealthy families;

https://www.foxnews.com/us/college-students-violently-protesting-conservative-speakers-tend-to-come-from-wealthy-families-study-finds?fbclid=IwAR1Yi_GvGSLdE3NxauKMsBJQU-24ZLkK7SHbNXT-ke-nJHA50UCzSbCqvSA.

Antifa  Marxist communists were teaching our children to hate America.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, and then said:

agree.  The main problem with this kind of violence is that it will feed on itself and turn into back and forth ambushes and assassinations.   Innocents WILL die and the rage that will cause will be like an accelerant.  I'm beginning to believe that this is a plan by the Left. 

Hi andthen.  I can't disagree that we are on the verge of something awful.  Any kind of understanding and empathy is just about gone.  What does it mean that "The  Left" has a plan?  Is that a specific group with a violent agenda like antifa? Or is it a broader  like the Democrats pushing mail in voting past the point where it seems like a reasonable suggestion for circumventing coronavirus?

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, quillius said:

Hey, if you're undertaking to mimic @Manwon Lender you're giving approval.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I agree you are the only one who has in this entire thread made clear statements that both sides are creating more chaos for the police. But, they also both believe in Anarchy and that is there driving force, they only support President Trump because they see him as means to an end, for them thats anti-immigrant hate, and racism. I know you have spent your life in that area, but I spent around 15 years there myself. Because of the Wilderness surrounding the major cities there is everything from Religious Cults to many different anti-government Sovereign Miltary Groups that live out there in the back woods and both the Patriot Prayer and Proud Boys fall into that category whether you want to admit it or not. 

Do they want to over throw the Government, like I said above not at this time because President Trump full fills their needs. That would all change though if a Libertarian, Moderate, or Democratic President were elected. So I will stick to what I have said, no offense to your beliefs, but in my opinion none of these groups are any better than the the other, they are just on different sides of the fence and there is nothing more to than that. Both groups push hate, and racism trying to intentionally antagonize the other, and they have been fighting each other in Portland all the way back to 2017 before the current unrest Nationwide even started.

Another thing no one is talking about is that the Trump Supporter convey that was driving through pPortland when the man was shot was organized and consisted of members of Patriot Prayer, along with some Proud Boys. They did not come to Portland for a peaceful demonstration they were there to intentionally confront Antifa and BLM and that was the purpose from the beginning. Again while the man's death is terrible, I am glad it was a member of one of these groups that was killed, instead of a innocent civilian who had no affiliation with either group, that would have been much more tragic.

JIMO

Both Patriot Prayer and the Proud Boys formed as a response to antifa in 2016.  They are not anarchists they are against the anarchy represented by antifa.  They are not backwoods cults, which either you're high or didn't really spend too much time here because if this area is full of such I haven't seen them in 56 years. 

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Looking at the state of things in the US over the past few months, would a big brother scenario be worse? 

Yes.  We'll be fine, thanks.

Edited by OverSword
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, quillius said:

yes but many of these riots are in the name of BLM and their plight against unjust killings/police brutality...

Is "in the name of" just an excuse for common thuggery or some other agenda?  These three guys did not seem concerned with unjust killings. JMO.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jun/8/brandon-wolfe-charged-minneapolis-police-precinct-

Federal prosecutors Monday filed the first criminal charges for the torching of a Minneapolis police precinct last week as protests raged through the city over the death of George Floyd.

Branden Michael Wolfe, 23, is charged with aiding and abetting arson. He is scheduled to appear before a federal judge in Minneapolis on Tuesday afternoon.

Mr. Wolfe became a suspect in the arson after he showed up at a local home improvement store wearing body armor, a law enforcement duty belt and a baton, according to the criminal complaint.

Two suspects have been charged in connection with the arson of the Minneapolis Police Department’s (MPD) 3rd Precinct. The station was torched days after the George Floyd was killed by Minneapolis police.

The U.S. Attorney’s Office (USAO) for the District of Minnesota that 26-year-old Bryce Michael Williams of Staples, Minnesota has been charged with the federal crime of conspiracy to commit arson.  The USAO said that a masked and baseball cap wearing Williams was taken into custody on Tuesday and appeared in court on Wednesday.

Authorities claim that a man identified as Williams was seen on police station surveillance video holding a Molotov cocktail as unnamed individuals attempted to light the wick. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) say that videos posted on Williams’s TikTok showed the defendant wearing clothes that matched video of the clothing of the person holding the Molotov cocktail. The USAO said Williams’s face was visible in a different video.

https://lawandcrime.com/george-floyd-death/two-more-suspects-charged-in-the-arson-of-third-precinct-in-minneapolis-days-after-george-floyds-death/

• Like 2

In some places you're not allowed to be a Democrat if you support ANTIFA and BFM.

• Like 5