Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Will Do

Trump supporter shot and killed in Portland

650 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

toast
6 minutes ago, Kismit said:

And why didn't anybody give the manual to the POTUS.

Because its only available in written and not as a learning comic featuring Road Runner&Wile E.Coyote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Will Do
3 minutes ago, Kismit said:

Did you watch the video?

Do.you believe that leaders hold a responsibility towards those people they are required to look after? Shephards, shepherding their flock sort of thing?

Do you believe that leaders have the ability to change outcomes in situations that affect their flock? For instance sending in the troops to create stability and protect the citizens?

The leaders actions and position of authority makes him/her responsible.

The military manual is available online if you would like to see it. Beau can send you to a link for that and many, many others. 

The.point is, your US army and military have this manual and use this manual in other countries to stop insurgency.  It is a very useful and well used piece of information,  it is not hidden and it is available.  How did some nobody predict that things would turn out the way they have by reading the manual and watching it unfold badly. And why didn't anybody give the manual to the POTUS.

 

Here's a prediction from "nobody". 

The annoying "fly" the crazed members of the Left have turned themselves into, won't need to get hit with a sledgehammer afterall. They'll end up dead in the flytrap they're methodically inventing for themselves. 

Why do you think most of us are quietly standing back waiting for this to happen in astonishment?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kismit
1 minute ago, toast said:

Because its only available in written and not as a learning comic featuring Road Runner&Wile E.Coyote.

My concern is that no one was willing to question him or his decision. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kismit
6 minutes ago, Will do said:

 

Here's a prediction from "nobody". 

The annoying "fly" the crazed members of the Left have turned themselves into, won't need to get hit with a sledgehammer afterall. They'll end up dead in the flytrap they're methodically inventing for themselves. 

Why do you think most of us are quietly standing back waiting for this to happen in astonishment?

 

 

Are you quietly standing back though?

I mean anyone of us who voices opinions online or amplifies opinions publicly, with as little as a like or retweet, can not honestly claim to be quietly standing back.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
4 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Will he coup Biden though if the Democrats win?

unlike biden's, his agenda is law and order, not chaos and destruction that we see biden supporters create for months , so i'd say no, he won't, but i'd definitely would like him to, we do not need marxist liberal regime, there isn't a single evidence it has done anything good, ever, anywhere.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAyMO

snip

Edited by RAyMO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAyMO
7 minutes ago, aztek said:

unlike biden's, his agenda is law and order, not chaos and destruction that we see biden supporters create for months , so i'd say no, he won't, but i'd definitely would like him to, we do not need marxist liberal regime, there isn't a single evidence it has done anything good, ever, anywhere.

but yet, irrespective of his agenda what is being delivered under his presidency, is precisely chaos and disorder.  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Will Do
16 minutes ago, Kismit said:

My concern is that no one was willing to question him or his decision. 

 

13 minutes ago, Kismit said:

Are you quietly standing back though?

I mean anyone of us who voices opinions online or amplifies opinions publicly, with as little as a like or retweet, can not honestly claim to be quietly standing back.

 

Now I've heard it all. You've got to be kidding lol.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
Just now, RAyMO said:

but yet, irrespective of his agenda what is being delivered under his presidency, is precisely chaos and disorder.  

you mean democrats\liberal created chaos and disorder, that they maintain on purpose????  

he is just as guilty of that as obama is guilty of all mass shootings happening on his watch.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAyMO
3 minutes ago, aztek said:

you mean democrats\liberal created chaos and disorder, that they maintain on purpose????  

he is just as guilty of that as obama is guilty of all mass shootings happening on his watch.

 

Trump runs the country - the mess you see is under his watch. 

and rather than constructively try to calm things, see the faults lines that cross the country and begin to comprehend them - he pours on the petrol . - 

Edited by RAyMO
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cookie Monster
Just now, RAyMO said:

Trump runs the country - the mess you see is under his watch. 

He doesnt make each citizens personal decisions.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
2 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

Trump runs the country - the mess you see is under his watch. 

well unlike you i tend to look closer at events and details. the devil is in them , i see it is 100% democrats fault.  

Edited by aztek
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toast
18 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Will he coup Biden though if the Democrats win?

As the president is the Commander-in-Chief, Mr. Milley have to follow the orders of the Commander-in-Chief. If Milley rejects, he get replaced.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Will Do
12 minutes ago, aztek said:

unlike biden's, his agenda is law and order, not chaos and destruction that we see biden supporters create for months , so i'd say no, he won't, but i'd definitely would like him to, we do not need marxist liberal regime, there isn't a single evidence it has done anything good, ever, anywhere.

 

The only way they can win the election is by fraud. Period.

If that happens and they try to rule our country under a Marxist regime, do you really think the majority here will not fight and die for what we've done so many times in other countries but this time, do it for ourselves?

Don't forget, Bolsheviks did what they did, not for the gullible people who supported them. They did it selfishly for themselves. To hell with the people.

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cookie Monster
1 minute ago, toast said:

As the president is the Commander-in-Chief, Mr. Milley have to follow the orders of the Commander-in-Chief. If Milley rejects, he get replaced.

Coups dont work like that. They dont ask the President at the time for permission.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek

maybe i should dumb it down for you @RAyMO  you win a 1st place at any sport,  i get  2nd, so i go and beat you up, burn your car,  and harass your friends, claiming you did not win fair, you are rude and i do not like you, and the color of your house siding offends me, so it is your fault i'm doing those things, according to your logic i'm absolutely right, and it is your fault that i do not like you and that i lost. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cookie Monster
Just now, Will do said:

The only way they can win the election is by fraud. Period.

If that happens and they try to rule our country under a Marxist regime, do you really think the majority here will not fight and die for what we've done so many times in other countries but this time, do it for ourselves?

Don't forget, Bolsheviks did what they did, not for the gullible people who supported them. They did it selfishly for themselves. To hell with the people.

Prep now!

Its coming, we can all see it on its way.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
4 minutes ago, Will do said:

 

The only way they can win the election is by fraud. Period.

If that happens and they try to rule our country under a Marxist regime, do you really think the majority here will not fight and die for what we've done so many times in other countries but this time, do it for ourselves?

Don't forget, Bolsheviks did what they did, not for the gullible people who supported them. They did it selfishly for themselves. To hell with the people.

 

 

they actually  executed those who supported them (cuz the rebels may rebel against them later) and ruled those who feared them. that is why they are trying to erase, replace history so those dummies do not know about their future demise

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cookie Monster
Just now, aztek said:

they actually  executed those who supported them (cuz the rebels may rebel against them later) and ruled those who feared them.

Hitler did exactly the same with his merry band of socialist foot soldiers.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAyMO
5 minutes ago, aztek said:

maybe i should dumb it down for you @RAyMO  you win a 1st place at any sport,  i get  2nd, so i go and beat you up, burn your car,  and harass your friends, claiming you did not win fair, you are rude and i do not like you, and the color of your house siding offends me, so it is your fault i'm doing those things, according to your logic i'm absolutely right, and it is your fault that i do not like you and that i lost. 

its his fault for not recognising the problems that exist in the US, the level of violence exhibited by police to black people but more - remember that Australia women shot dead after she reported a suspected rape?

for not recognising that a very sizable portion of your society is alienated by its government and its governmental bodies - rather than doing what any sane person would do and saying I hear ya, We will investigate and get to the bottom of this - he does the exact opposite and attacks those that are already alienated - why does he do this?  because it plays well with his base - not because its good for the US. 

Edited by RAyMO
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
Just now, Cookie Monster said:

Hitler did exactly the same with his merry band of socialist foot soldiers.

so did lenin and stalin, and i'm sure mao, and  kim ir sung, and any other marxist socialist,  but they wont teach you that in schools, and look who is rioting, generations who were raised in liberal school system, and thought false history

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cookie Monster
1 minute ago, RAyMO said:

its his fault for not recognising the problems that exist in the US, the level of violence exhibited by police to black people but more - remember that Australia women shot dead after she reported a suspected rape?

for not recognising that a very sizable portion of your society is alienated by its government and its governmental bodies - rather than doing what any sane person would do and saying I hear ya, We will investigate and get to the bottom of this - he does the exact opposite and attacks that same those that already alienated - why does he do this because it plays well with his base - not because its good for the US. 

Its impossible for a President to heal a divide when the opposition is intent on opening it up.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toast
1 minute ago, Cookie Monster said:

Coups dont work like that. They dont ask the President at the time for permission.

Does that mean if Biden become president and #45 stick to his throne on 20JAN, for whatever reasons, and Biden instruct the military to kick him out of the WH, the military might not follow his order?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.