Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump supporter shot and killed in Portland


Will Due
 Share

Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, Will do said:

 

'I am not sad that a ****ing fascist died tonight' overheard at Antifa gathering in Portland after Patriot Prayer backer was shot to death

https://www.foxnews.com/us/i-am-not-sad-that-a-fing-fascist-died-tonight-overheard-at-antifa-gathering-in-portland-after-patriot-prayer-backer-is-shot-to-death

 

 

I wonder if this person will be sad when the tit for tat spreads to the point where they or their family members are being killed?  I suspect they will.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, aztek said:

lmao, sure that is exactly why he held his knee on his neck, because floyd was registered democrat,  relevance isn't your strong suite is it? 

Trump signs executive order incentivizing chokehold bans, policing reforms

https://www.christianpost.com/news/trump-signs-executive-order-incentivizing-chokehold-bans-policing-reforms.html

President Donald Trump signed an executive order Tuesday encouraging police departments nationwide to enact policies that prohibit the use of chokeholds that restrict airflow except in situations where the use of deadly force is permitted. 

 

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

false-analogy-in-play-offense-attempted-

That's part of the beauty of using the language to impose one's will on opponents...the reality no longer matters.  It's only what people think that matters and now thatblood is being shed, those thoughts matter more than anything else.  

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

1 minute ago, docyabut2 said:

Trump signs executive order incentivizing chokehold bans, policing reforms

https://www.christianpost.com/news/trump-signs-executive-order-incentivizing-chokehold-bans-policing-reforms.html

While it will be a popular policy it is also a pretty pointless one.

Why? Well the use of deadly force is permitted when a suspect is trying to escape if they are suspected of a committing a felony. Knowingly using counterfeit money is a felony in the US. Trying to get in your SUV and drive off when a warrant is out for your arrest which includes sexual assault is a felony in the US.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

again

Sad another killed in Portland riots':

( I remember when my husband was a national guard,  in the  Rodney Glen King`s riots. He was defending our city.  National guards should be in every cities having those riots now . The protesters have the right to protests, but not burning,  looting, threatening, and killing people:(

Trump`s right it would only a minute to stop all that violence by calling the National guards in.., and also stopped all those left wing radicals:(

dammed get the National guards in:)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

 

While it will be a popular policy it is also a pretty pointless one.

Why? Well the use of deadly force is permitted when a suspect is trying to escape if they are suspected of a committing a felony. Knowingly using counterfeit money is a felony in the US. Trying to get in your SUV and drive off when a warrant is out for your arrest which includes sexual assault is a felony in the US.

so what are the police suppose to do ?

leave every criminal act to go when the police were called on ,and let them just go and escape?

Edited by docyabut2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

again

Sad another killed in Portland riots':

( I remember when my husband was a national guard,  in the  Rodney Glen King`s riots. He was defending our city.  National guards should be in every cities having those riots now . The protesters have the right to protests, but not burning,  looting, threatening, and killing people:(

Trump`s right it would only a minute to stop all that violence by calling the National guards in.., and also stopped all those left wing radicals:(

dammed get the National guards in:)

These mayors and governors know well that they could stop this violence and they are choosing to refrain from doing so.  I assume they do it because they think the violence and chaos will be blamed on Trump.  Even little Don Lemon has twigged to the fact that polls and focus groups are trending against the Dems now.  They don't seem to care though.  I wonder why?  Could it be that they aren't worried about actually winning?  If they have a workable plan to inject chaos into the electoral process to deny a Trump victory, why work to try to win?  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, aztek said:

great, so you know how to copy paste a meme,  but can you actually prove that analogy  is false,

Sure.  You said a winning a race was equivalent to winning the Presidency.  The position of leader of the free world has to be equivalent to an Olympic class athlete.

An Olympic gold medal is reward for years of hard work and comes with satisfaction that the job is fulfilled.

Winning the Presidency is where the the job starts.  

Seriously, you should know the the origins of the word "inauguration".

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, aztek said:

lmao, sure that is exactly why he held his knee on his neck, because floyd was registered democrat,  relevance isn't your strong suite is it? 

       :lol:    .. admittedly  not my best effort.    

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, and then said:

These mayors and governors know well that they could stop this violence and they are choosing to refrain from doing so.  I assume they do it because they think the violence and chaos will be blamed on Trump.  Even little Don Lemon has twigged to the fact that polls and focus groups are trending against the Dems now.  They don't seem to care though.  I wonder why?  Could it be that they aren't worried about actually winning?  If they have a workable plan to inject chaos into the electoral process to deny a Trump victory, why work to try to win?  

 Its sad and then, that Trump is trying to stop all this violence and the democrats do nothing .they agree to the BLM and the antifa violence. And say nothing against them

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Sure.  You said a winning a race was equivalent to winning the Presidency.  The position of leader of the free world has to be equivalent to an Olympic class athlete.

An Olympic gold medal is reward for years of hard work and comes with satisfaction that the job is fulfilled.

Winning the Presidency is where the the job starts.  

Seriously, you should know the the origins of the word "inauguration".

Yea,  trump took place that dems believe was theirs,  same as me hating the guy who took a spot i believed was mine,

analogy does not have to be 100% similar,  it just has to share the point , which it perfectly did,

sorry but you failed to prove it wrong,  

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

 Its sad and then, that Trump is trying to stop all this violence and the democrats do nothing .they agree to the BLM and the antifa violence.

i think they do not just agree, they are behind it, pelosi schiff, aos, talib, financed by someone who we do not know, or know and do not realize,  it may as well be islamic fundamentalists, they can't win openly so they use their proxy to destroy us within , i see no one else in the world benefiting from destruction of western values,  imo.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, aztek said:

Yea,  trump took place that dems believes was theirs,  same as me hating the guy who took a spot i believed was mine,

analogy does not have to be 100% similar,  it just has to share the point , which it perfectly did,

sorry but you failed to prove it wrong,  

No reasonable person accepts an gold medal is equivalent to "leader of the free world."

But, if you want to argue that Tronald's Presidency is equivalent to Usain Bolt's life after his last win - have at it!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

No reasonable person accepts an gold medal is equivalent to "leader of the free world."

But, if you want to argue that Tronald's Presidency is equivalent to Usain Bolt's life after his last win - have at it!

there you go again, proving you do not know how analogy works, 

but since you opened that can of worms, tell me what would be appropriate analogy in your opinion.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, aztek said:

i think they do not just agree, they are behind it, pelosi schiff, aos, talib, financed by someone who we do not know, or know and do not realize,  it may as well be islamic fundamentalists, they can't win openly so they use their proxy to destroy us within , i see no one else in the world benefiting from destruction of western values,  imo.

like Pelosi said do what they want to do ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, docyabut2 said:

like Pelosi said do what they want to do ?

i honestly do not know, did she?   i think if she is a pawn she may not even know what comes at stage 2, or 3, she wont be around to find out, that part will be executed without her, 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

so what are the police suppose to do ?

leave every criminal act to go when the police were called on ,and let them just go and escape?

No, but there are other ways.

If we look at the most recent example where the black guy tried to evade arrest by getting in his car resulting in the police officer firing 7 shots into his back those types of incidents could be handled much better. For example the officer could have shot his legs instead.

I have seen many incidents on YouTube where police take down a fleeing felon by shooting into the trunk of their body. But while watching the situation it would have been very easy for the cop to have shot them in the legs instead. It saves lives as it is far less likely to result in a death, and doesnt result in them being paralysed.

I think US Police need training to go for the legs first, and only proceed to the trunk of the body if the legs cannot to be hit. As regards kneeling on people I think thats okay, but kneeling on them for several minutes isn`t. With floyd we can see no attempt to place him in cuffs, just continued kneeling on his neck. It should be knee on the neck for no longer than 2 minutes, attempt to cuff them during that time, and if they still cannot restrain them use a taser gun.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

No, but there are other ways.

If we look at the most recent example where the black guy tried to evade arrest by getting in his car resulting in the police officer firing 7 shots into his back those types of incidents could be handled much better. For example the officer could have shot his legs instead.

I have seen many incidents on YouTube where police take down a fleeing felon by shooting into the trunk of their body. But while watching the situation it would have been very easy for the cop to have shot them in the legs instead. It saves lives as it is far less likely to result in a death, and doesnt result in them being paralysed.

I think US Police need training to go for the legs first, and only proceed to the trunk of the body if the legs cannot to be hit. As regards kneeling on people I think thats okay, but kneeling on them for several minutes isn`t. With floyd we can see no attempt to place him in cuffs, just continued kneeling on his neck. It should be knee on the neck for no longer than 2 minutes, attempt to cuff them during that time, and if they still cannot restrain them use a taser gun.

if we do that cops will shoot people even more, that is a very bad idea,   that is teh reason some jurisdictions ban tasers, cuz cope use it  left and right with no real need. consider human factor here, it's a very bad idea.

btw shot to the leg can be just as deadly, damaged femoral artery will shot blood like a fountain, you'll bleed out before emt even start their car,  

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

No, but there are other ways.

If we look at the most recent example where the black guy tried to evade arrest by getting in his car resulting in the police officer firing 7 shots into his back those types of incidents could be handled much better. For example the officer could have shot his legs instead.

I have seen many incidents on YouTube where police take down a fleeing felon by shooting into the trunk of their body. But while watching the situation it would have been very easy for the cop to have shot them in the legs instead. It saves lives as it is far less likely to result in a death, and doesnt result in them being paralysed.

I think US Police need training to go for the legs first, and only proceed to the trunk of the body if the legs cannot to be hit. As regards kneeling on people I think thats okay, but kneeling on them for several minutes isn`t. With floyd we can see no attempt to place him in cuffs, just continued kneeling on his neck. It should be knee on the neck for no longer than 2 minutes, attempt to cuff them during that time, and if they still cannot restrain them use a taser gun.

I disagree. The use of a firearm is a last resort, and should only be used to kill  or incapacitate a non-cooperative and violent person during arrest. Going for the legs is a risky move in a situation like that. Imagine Jacob Blake reaching into his car for a gun, then is shot in the legs... He may still be able to get a few shots off himself

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

No, but there are other ways.

If we look at the most recent example where the black guy tried to evade arrest by getting in his car resulting in the police officer firing 7 shots into his back those types of incidents could be handled much better. For example the officer could have shot his legs instead.

I have seen many incidents on YouTube where police take down a fleeing felon by shooting into the trunk of their body. But while watching the situation it would have been very easy for the cop to have shot them in the legs instead. It saves lives as it is far less likely to result in a death, and doesnt result in them being paralysed.

I think US Police need training to go for the legs first, and only proceed to the trunk of the body if the legs cannot to be hit. As regards kneeling on people I think thats okay, but kneeling on them for several minutes isn`t. With floyd we can see no attempt to place him in cuffs, just continued kneeling on his neck. It should be knee on the neck for no longer than 2 minutes, attempt to cuff them during that time, and if they still cannot restrain them use a taser gun.

I agree cookie police training should be reformed, but how can police arrest the criminals acts they were called up on  ? but how can they defend themselves?

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, aztek said:

there you go again, proving you do not know how analogy works, 

but since you opened that can of worms, tell me what would be appropriate analogy in your opinion.

No proof there at all.  Every analogy limps.

I wouldn't use an analogy.  If I wanted to prove that somehow DNC is really all powerful and render the Executive ineffective - I'd concentrate on those two entities.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Gromdor said:

The Feds were there- they failed and gave up.  We have a whole thread on it. 

I thought that was originally the Kenosha incident? Omg I can't keep up with these shootings.  I posted something last night about the Portland shooting but I thought that was at the end of the last thread.  Nevertheless, probably a much better idea to have a different thread to focus on this one I guess.  Must be bad for you guys having to live there and put up with this happening non stop. :( 

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Must be bad for you guys having to live there and put up with this happening non stop. :( 

It's only just beginning :( 

Detroit Women Flock to Gun Training

About 6 million guns were purchased in a 90 day span between May and end of July.  40% of them were sold to FIRST TIME gun owners.  The Left has pushed for gun control for decades and now their own citizens are eager to buy guns.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.