Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Will Do

Trump supporter shot and killed in Portland

650 posts in this topic

aztek
14 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

No, but there are other ways.

If we look at the most recent example where the black guy tried to evade arrest by getting in his car resulting in the police officer firing 7 shots into his back those types of incidents could be handled much better. For example the officer could have shot his legs instead.

I have seen many incidents on YouTube where police take down a fleeing felon by shooting into the trunk of their body. But while watching the situation it would have been very easy for the cop to have shot them in the legs instead. It saves lives as it is far less likely to result in a death, and doesnt result in them being paralysed.

I think US Police need training to go for the legs first, and only proceed to the trunk of the body if the legs cannot to be hit. As regards kneeling on people I think thats okay, but kneeling on them for several minutes isn`t. With floyd we can see no attempt to place him in cuffs, just continued kneeling on his neck. It should be knee on the neck for no longer than 2 minutes, attempt to cuff them during that time, and if they still cannot restrain them use a taser gun.

if we do that cops will shoot people even more, that is a very bad idea,   that is teh reason some jurisdictions ban tasers, cuz cope use it  left and right with no real need. consider human factor here, it's a very bad idea.

btw shot to the leg can be just as deadly, damaged femoral artery will shot blood like a fountain, you'll bleed out before emt even start their car,  

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hugh Mungus
6 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

If we look at the most recent example where the black guy tried to evade arrest by getting in his car resulting in the police officer firing 7 shots into his back those types of incidents could be handled much better. For example the officer could have shot his legs instead.

I have seen many incidents on YouTube where police take down a fleeing felon by shooting into the trunk of their body. But while watching the situation it would have been very easy for the cop to have shot them in the legs instead. It saves lives as it is far less likely to result in a death, and doesnt result in them being paralysed.

I think US Police need training to go for the legs first, and only proceed to the trunk of the body if the legs cannot to be hit. As regards kneeling on people I think thats okay, but kneeling on them for several minutes isn`t. With floyd we can see no attempt to place him in cuffs, just continued kneeling on his neck. It should be knee on the neck for no longer than 2 minutes, attempt to cuff them during that time, and if they still cannot restrain them use a taser gun.

I disagree. The use of a firearm is a last resort, and should only be used to kill  or incapacitate a non-cooperative and violent person during arrest. Going for the legs is a risky move in a situation like that. Imagine Jacob Blake reaching into his car for a gun, then is shot in the legs... He may still be able to get a few shots off himself

• Like 3

docyabut2
15 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

I agree cookie police training should be reformed, but how can police arrest the criminals acts they were called up on  ? but how can they defend themselves?

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1

Golden Duck
6 minutes ago, aztek said:

there you go again, proving you do not know how analogy works, 

but since you opened that can of worms, tell me what would be appropriate analogy in your opinion.

No proof there at all.  Every analogy limps.

I wouldn't use an analogy.  If I wanted to prove that somehow DNC is really all powerful and render the Executive ineffective - I'd concentrate on those two entities.

Gwynbleidd
7 hours ago, Gromdor said:

The Feds were there- they failed and gave up.  We have a whole thread on it. 

I thought that was originally the Kenosha incident? Omg I can't keep up with these shootings.  I posted something last night about the Portland shooting but I thought that was at the end of the last thread.  Nevertheless, probably a much better idea to have a different thread to focus on this one I guess.  Must be bad for you guys having to live there and put up with this happening non stop. :( 

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Like 2

and then
3 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Must be bad for you guys having to live there and put up with this happening non stop. :( 

It's only just beginning :( 

Detroit Women Flock to Gun Training

About 6 million guns were purchased in a 90 day span between May and end of July.  40% of them were sold to FIRST TIME gun owners.  The Left has pushed for gun control for decades and now their own citizens are eager to buy guns.

• Like 4

Gwynbleidd
7 minutes ago, and then said:

About 6 million guns were purchased in a 90 day span between May and end of July.  40% of them were sold to FIRST TIME gun owners.  The Left has pushed for gun control for decades and now their own citizens are eager to buy guns.

Funny that isn't it.  My hubby's Leftie friend in Minnesota was so scared of the way the lunatics were carrying on there, he went out to purchase a gun to protect his wife and children.  He can't believe how bad it's gotten.  He's still brainwashed and has TDS bad, but it is what it is.  He is still against guns even?!?!  What can you do, since common sense was thrown out the window some time ago, people are just going to have to experience this the hard way if they want to make serious changes.  That looks like where it's headed at this stage.  :hmm:

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Like 3

aztek

good for them, i think everyone needs to own one and carry, we'd have much much less rapes., robberies, home invasions... murders, well maybe not less murders at first,  probably even more at first, but more of those shot would be people who deserve getting shot.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

docyabut2
31 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

I thought that was originally the Kenosha incident? Omg I can't keep up with these shootings.  I posted something last night about the Portland shooting but I thought that was at the end of the last thread.  Nevertheless, probably a much better idea to have a different thread to focus on this one I guess.  Must be bad for you guys having to live there and put up with this happening non stop. :( 

National guards were called into Kenosha that stopped the violence'

https://nypost.com/2020/08/28/trump-says-the-national-guard-has-ended-violence-in-kenosha/

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

and then
19 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Funny that isn't it.  My hubby's Leftie friend in Minnesota was so scared of the way the lunatics were carrying on there, he went out to purchase a gun to protect his wife and children.  He can't believe how bad it's gotten.  He's still brainwashed and has TDS bad, but it is what it is.  He is still against guns even?!?!  What can you do, since common sense was thrown out the window some time ago, people are just going to have to experience this the hard way if they want to make serious changes.  That looks like where it's headed at this stage.  :hmm:

Sadly, I believe that November's election isn't going to bring closure.  I think that those who have been using every excuse to destroy this president - and his supporters - will only escalate the violence and call the election into doubt.  Those who believe in America and its Constitution are being pushed to the wall and they will be left with no choice but to submit or fight.  NO American will "win" in that situation so WHO benefits?  I hope that the president invokes the Insurrection Act if this violence ramps up after the election.  These people in the streets in Portland, especially, need to be crushed, brutally.  They need to be treated as exactly what they ARE - insurrectionists who have made war against this country.  Those who surrender should receive trials by military tribunals and be sent to Gitmo.

• Like 3

aztek

yea it is quiet while NG are there, what'll happen when they leave?  antifa and blm will come right back with riots and destruction.  NG is a temp solution, we can't have them there forever

• Like 2

docyabut2
25 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

more the right to bears arms, that the demos are trying to banned.

• Like 3

Will Do

Look, all throughout history these types of insurrections have occurred. None of them were ever stopped until many people died. This one won't be any different. 

BRING IT!

• Like 2

docyabut2

How many white men died freeing the slaves? 400,000-600,000 died.

some blacks don`nt realize how many whites died for them in history   

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 4

and then
18 minutes ago, aztek said:

yea it is quiet while NG are there, what'll happen when they leave?  antifa and blm will come right back with riots and destruction.  NG is a temp solution, we can't have them there forever

Hopefully, this step will be embraced and those who are funding this madness will be erased from the equation:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ken-buck-and-rand-paul-call-for-investigation-into-funding-of-violent-protests

I'm pretty sure this is a game being played by Soros or some other globalist element.  They need to pay the price for their actions and it needs to happen SOON.  I don't care if it's an all expense paid vacay in Gitmo or a replay of the last car ride by Soleimani.  

• Like 4

aztek
2 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

how would they know, history they teach in schools are twisted and redacted to fit liberal agenda. not to mention black culture does not exactly promote staying in school and learning. and democrats exploit it 

• Like 3

and then
3 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

some blacks don`nt realize how many whites died for them.  

This isn't really about racial justice.  This is all about Marxists trying to take America down.  They are going to fail, spectacularly, but many, many Americans will die in the process and if that happens, those who are pushing this (media) or funding it (Soros) need to be utterly crushed and disposed of.

• Like 4

docyabut2
21 minutes ago, and then said:

This isn't really about racial justice.  This is all about Marxists trying to take America down.  They are going to fail, spectacularly, but many, many Americans will die in the process and if that happens, those who are pushing this (media) or funding it (Soros) need to be utterly crushed and disposed of.

I know this, This isn't really all about racial justice, but the far left Marxists communism Antifa to take over our country:(  Antifa George Soros Black Lives Matter Categories & People Top 500 Pregressive Orgs Who is this Antifa group? Antifa is Communist & Anarchist Movement that explicitly endorses violence. Antifa is a revolutionary Marxist/anarchist militia movement that seeks to bring down the United States by means of violence and intimidation.

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 3

Autochthon1990
41 minutes ago, aztek said:

How many white men died to keep them in chains? 

• Thanks 1

Hugh Mungus
1 minute ago, Autochthon1990 said:

How many white men died to keep them in chains? 

Clearly not enough. Seriously though, if you paid taxes before 2006 in the UK, you have paid to end slavery. The UK (and France to a large extent) went into massive debt to end slavery. Financing naval ships is a serious expense. It was only paid back less than 15 years ago.

Any other empire throughout history could have put that effort in to end slavery in the world, but they didn't. Somehow the only group ever in the history of the world that has worked to end slavery (white Christians) are the ones blamed the most for slavery.

• Like 4

Autochthon1990
1 minute ago, Hugh Mungus said:

Clearly not enough. Seriously though, if you paid taxes before 2006 in the UK, you have paid to end slavery. The UK (and France to a large extent) went into massive debt to end slavery. Financing naval ships is a serious expense. It was only paid back less than 15 years ago.

Any other empire throughout history could have put that effort in to end slavery in the world, but they didn't. Somehow the only group ever in the history of the world that has worked to end slavery (white Christians) are the ones blamed the most for slavery.

I mean, they took it to an extreme unheard of in all of human history, based it entirely around race, and did unspeakable things to their slaves. You're asking the equivalent of being let off the hook for beating your wife when there's a lot of OTHER women you didn't beat. 

• Confused 1

Will Do
2 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

I mean, they took it to an extreme unheard of in all of human history, based it entirely around race, and did unspeakable things to their slaves. You're asking the equivalent of being let off the hook for beating your wife when there's a lot of OTHER women you didn't beat. 

So what extreme do you want to take it to?

• Like 1

Autochthon1990
3 minutes ago, Will do said:

So what extreme do you want to take it to?

"Police being held responsible if a black man gets killed under questionable circumstances"

• Like 2

aztek

and just like during civil war 1, it is  whites against whites but now for the reasons (as far as they are concerned) that do not exist for over 200 years.  people today are a lot dumber than 200 years ago.  i bet you could not fool  a person from 1700 that easy,  mind control sure  came a long way

• Like 2

DarkHunter
8 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

That's just not historically accurate.  The Muslim Arabs were the first ones to begin race based slavery in the 9th century and they were just as brutal if not more so then the Europeans.  But unlike the Europeans they didnt end their slave trade voluntarily but only after being pressured and forced by the European powers.  

• Like 3