Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Cuomos

Aroundthecorner

Ones a governor in a faltering city, the other a political commentator and opinionist for a one sided news group.

Lets start with the latter, he puts out this image of being a straight talking honest family guy who kisses his gym equipment more than his mirror, when in reality he loathes anything his wife tells him to. He runs with the other odd pundit Don the l"mon hes about as bitter as his name in all honesty.

It must be very hard for him to get his message across honestly and with any real conviction seeing he is a married gay man to a white guy living in relative luxury compared to the ones he lies to, i suppose money heals all wounds?

Then we have the little hairy governor, remember the guy who said Trumps been amazing very helpful given our city anything and everything he asked for even a converted battleship to take in stricken virus victims or move vulnerable s away from crammed hospitals. But now Trumps the bad man again, now the facts are coming out about mismanaged care home practices the fact he was pushing them back in when he should have been taking them out all along.

Today news as leaked about phone calls between the muscled one and a super grass who had a previous life working for the President, Fox news anchor Tucker Carlson sent the phone calls across to cnn for reply, nothing not even a no comment the silence is deafening. 

I don't have time for most 'news' anchors but i do give Tucker some room because he does bite both sides and does say it as it is, unlike his BREAKING NEWS listen to me dont let a guest finish a reply Hannity. Ingraham can be ok too at times. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, seanjo said:

Cuomo, the Democratic governor, has brought NYC to its knees. People are abandoning the city in their thousands.

Yes, its disgusting. Did you see that black guy who knocked the 25 year old white female to the ground on the subway platform and attempted to rape her in front of everyone at 11am in the morning!?!?!  They caught him through facial recognition and the media tried to pass him off as a Mexican due to his name, not a Black guy as they thought it might hurt black people's feelings. But the video got let loose on social media before they could control what colour he was!   What about the poor woman???   The crime??? I don't know what's worse....the guy filming it on his phone and doing nothing to help the woman???  But oh no, we must think about the "feelings" first.   :tu:

I'd be leaving the city too with the lack of leadership shown thus far.  It's going to be another San Fran.   The same thing's going to happen here soon too, if they don't nip it in the bud. 

Sorry, it probably isn't even Cuomo's job to get the city back into action is it?  We don't have Governors here. 

As for Fredo, don't even get me started on that meat-head.  I did love the older brother / younger brother argument they had on CNN though.  I couldn't believe CNN put it on Air to be honest.  I thought it was a joke segment. :huh:

• Like 2

Yeah that was so funny and showed us what they are really like especially beefy head.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Aroundthecorner said:

Ones a governor in a faltering city, the other a political commentator and opinionist for a one sided news group.

Lets start with the latter, he puts out this image of being a straight talking honest family guy who kisses his gym equipment more than his mirror, when in reality he loathes anything his wife tells him to. He runs with the other odd pundit Don the l"mon hes about as bitter as his name in all honesty.

It must be very hard for him to get his message across honestly and with any real conviction seeing he is a married gay man to a white guy living in relative luxury compared to the ones he lies to, i suppose money heals all wounds?

Then we have the little hairy governor, remember the guy who said Trumps been amazing very helpful given our city anything and everything he asked for even a converted battleship to take in stricken virus victims or move vulnerable s away from crammed hospitals. But now Trumps the bad man again, now the facts are coming out about mismanaged care home practices the fact he was pushing them back in when he should have been taking them out all along.

Today news as leaked about phone calls between the muscled one and a super grass who had a previous life working for the President, Fox news anchor Tucker Carlson sent the phone calls across to cnn for reply, nothing not even a no comment the silence is deafening. 

I don't have time for most 'news' anchors but i do give Tucker some room because he does bite both sides and does say it as it is, unlike his BREAKING NEWS listen to me dont let a guest finish a reply Hannity. Ingraham can be ok too at times. 

What did the call say?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, skliss said:

What did the call say?

Calls... One aired tonight on Tucker.

• Like 1

This is related to Chris "Fredo" Cuomo and his sexual harassment allegations.  Now who would've thought he was a ladies man huh?

https://nypost.com/2020/09/02/chris-cuomo-denies-sex-assault-allegations-to-michael-cohen-in-recording/

In the recording, Cuomo is allegedly heard saying: “You know, I’m always careful when I talk to media. Do you know how many f— phone calls I’ve gotten from people at ABC who say that reporters are calling and lying about things they’ve heard about me, to try to get stories about me when I was at ABC?”

He adds: “Guys calling and saying, ‘I heard he was the Charlie Rose of ABC. He used to invite women to a hotel and open his bathrobe.’ Do I look like the kind of f— guy who’s gotta do that?”

And this one makes it sound like NYC is too small for both Trump and "Old" Cuomo to be in.  Cuomo making useless threats in Trump's direction.   Who knew Trump hated NYC?  I thought he loved the place.

Funny really..... Tells the Commander in Chief that he better have an army

https://nypost.com/2020/09/02/cuomo-trump-better-have-an-army-to-protect-him-if-he-comes-to-nyc/

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Wednesday all but threatened President Trump’s safety if he returns to New York City in a rant responding to an exclusive story by The Post that Trump is looking to pull federal funds from “lawless” cities including New York.

All of this talk and no action is rather tiring.   No point in making idle threats any longer, just do it already. :sleepy:

Where is the Secret Service? Did this idiot just threaten the life of the president?

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Like 1