Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Remembering Princess Diana

Eldorado

"Today marks 23 years since Princess Diana died in a car accident in Paris, France. She was known to many as the people's princess. Celebrities and fans of the former Princess of Wales gathered on social media to remember where they were after learning about her tragic death.

"Prince William and Prince Harry recently announced that a statue of their late mother by artist Ian Rank-Broadley would be unveiled at the Sunken Garden in Kensington Palace on July 1, 2021.

"The time is right to recognize her positive impact in the UK and around the world with a permanent statue," said the princes in a joint statement.

Full monty at Newsweek: Link

• Sad 5

I remeber it being a sunday morning. So the accident must have happened hours earlier, on saturday night.

• Like 4

I was at home with my 2 yr old daughter.   So sad to see a beautiful ended so soon.

• Like 2

It's very tradgic her life ended that way :-(

From what i remember their driver had been drinking and was trying to flee the paparazzis who was following them. 

• Like 3