Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump and vampires ?

the13bats

Trump declared that the former vice president is controlled by

“people that are in the dark shadows.”

Huh????

While our fearless leader has pulled out some real face palming doozies his latest claiming that slow joey and leftettes are controlled by none other than ( enter my use of comic artistic license ) the famous vampire, no not Lestat but Barnabas Collins..."trumps" them all!

OIP.t28FbdlyBmltOMDxSFHwQgAAAA.jpg.72064025e16518aa2c7a64bab636b0de.jpg

( and for the English fans )

OIP.NjEP8MXEYAug6PaNMqUSggHaOG.thumb.jpg.d23dc4fbf427d883dab576f0f8eae486.jpg

Read about this and other utterly obsurb but totally unproven conspiracy theories of our commander and chief....

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5f4ec5cac5b69eb5c035b657

Edited by the13bats
  • Haha 7

Dude , i don't think he's refering to the movie or vampires, i think he is just using it as a metaphor for say , things like the deep state or other people in power that are hidden,

Edited by razman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

7 minutes ago, razman said:

Dude , i don't think he's refering to the movie or vampires, i think he is just using it as a metaphor for say , things like the deep state or other people in power that are hidden,

You're wasting your time.  The left has built whole conspiracies out of less that this.  Soon, the fact that he didn't specifically mention Blackula will be proof once again that he's racist.

• Haha 8
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, razman said:

Dude, i was being ironically sarcastic, you know like trump does...monkey see monkey do, following his lead,

I was shooting at humor and see i way, way epicly failed...hum, just like he does in many things.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

You're wasting your time.  The left has built whole conspiracies out of less that this.  Soon, the fact that he didn't specifically mention Blackula will be proof once again that he's racist.

I didnt mention blackula not because im racist which im not but trump said "dark shadows" that was barnabas collins gig not blackulas, so had i said "blackula" that would have been too much like dennis miller humor and no one much gets that.

Not that my attempt at stupid humor was any better received.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I didnt mention blackula not because im racist which im not but trump said "dark shadows" that was barnabas collins gig not blackulas, so had i said "blackula" that would have been too much like dennis miller humor and no one much gets that.

Not that my attempt at stupid humor was any better received.

Not you, silly, Trump.  The fact that Trump didn't mention Blackula.  The media will run with it.  Don't worry about imitating Dennis Miller's humor.  Apparently no one gets yours.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just wow.

Jim, trump didnt mention any vampires...i did,

Rememer what razman posted?

31 minutes ago, razman said:

Sure, you replied to it, so work with me a little,

It would have if at all possible made trumps rambling about conspiracies even odder had he mentioned blackula.

14 minutes ago, the13bats said:

following his lead

If you really want to follow his lead, turn away from the Dark Side and get on the Trump Train.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Now im perplexed,

I thought trump was the dark side but no, the dark side has the cooler clothes so that is a head scratcher...

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

Trump declared that the former vice president is controlled by

“people that are in the dark shadows.”

Huh????

While our fearless leader has pulled out some real face palming doozies his latest claiming that slow joey and leftettes are controlled by none other than ( enter my use of comic artistic license ) the famous vampire, no not Lestat but Barnabas Collins..."trumps" them all!

Read about this and other utterly obsurb but totally unproven conspiracy theories of our commander and chief....

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5f4ec5cac5b69eb5c035b657

Does it look like he is scrambling for footing?

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Dude, i was being ironically sarcastic, you know like trump does...monkey see monkey do, following his lead,

I was shooting at humor and see i way, way epicly failed...hum, just like he does in many things.

I thought it was funny.  It was not an epic fail.  And I hate both of the old coots wanting to ruin our country equally.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, acute said:

Trump makes up this stuff on-the-fly, then his minions are forced to issue a live Non-Denial Denial.

See, i am like him, i made up this thread on the fly and people got all deer in headlights looking and thinking wtf is bats babbling about the same way people do when don babbles,

But i dont have any minions to explain what i really meant.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

And before i crash out just wanted to say i was just having a bit of fun, not hating, not trying to offend anyone,

Cheers all,

B

• Like 2

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

And before i crash out just wanted to say i was just having a bit of fun, not hating, not trying to offend anyone,

Cheers all,

B

We Trumpsters think of him more as “Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Killer”. Lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Joking aside, years ago they replayed the original dark shadows shows late at night. It was pretty good. I wouldn't mind watching them again.

• Like 1

I figured you were probably being sarcastic , but i had to chime in the obvious anyway. That was just before i left for work this morning , just got back to this again.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, razman said:

I figured you were probably being sarcastic , but i had to chime in the obvious anyway. That was just before i left for work this morning , just got back to this again.

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.

7 hours ago, skliss said:

Joking aside, years ago they replayed the original dark shadows shows late at night. It was pretty good. I wouldn't mind watching them again.

Must i move joking aside?

Born 64 I was raised by a eccentric grandmother, she loved all things strange and unusual she believed in most things supernatural and paranormal and watched the orginal Dark shadows seires diligently, im guessing it was that era's Twin peaks and im pretty sure she had a crush on Jonathan Frid,

I was little and found the show scary, i just remember the feel and it ( mistakenly ) stuck in my mind that it was in kinship with english video nasties and stuff Hammer was putting out, it didnt have an "American" feel to me.

You might notice where i posted the pic for the orginal series i captioned "for the english fans" when i ment to type "older" in place of "english" but subconscious takes over my hunt and peck finger.

grandmother also was drawn to campy stuff like the Munsters and Addams family and tried to use such tools to keep me from being a scaredy cat, TV movies like "dont be affraid of the dark" keep me shivering.

She didnt give up or slow down grandmother made sure i watched all the right or wrong shows and movies and made halloween epic which i carry on with, she never got cross that i was a skeptic of unproven things, she said for her believing was more fun.

So i grew up being goth albeit campy before it was a term for moody outcast kids who wear black.

Skliss, i do believe the orginal series is on dvd...hum.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

donald-trump-vampire-hunter.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Everything the man says is turned around into something else. At least he’s got enough sense to explain it in his terms that most understand. Biden wouldn’t be able to explain his own a$$ if it wasn’t on some cue card. But Trump would be better off letting someone in charge read his tweets before he hits publish. Social media is dangerous. And in more ways than one. I’ve got a feeling at some point in the future social media will find its way out of politics. Presidential speeches and announcements have always been proof read and prepared for the best interest to everyone. Being able to jump in a tweet and blah blah blah to the world could cause more than a riot it could cause a war. I like Trump he’s done allot of good for this country in his first term he’s done more than Biden has done in nearly half a century in politics other than collecting his pay. If you want a idiot to run this country vote for Biden if you want someone who cares about America vote for Trump. 

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Free99 said:

Everything the man says is turned around into something else. At least he’s got enough sense to explain it in his terms that most understand. Biden wouldn’t be able to explain his own a$$ if it wasn’t on some cue card. But Trump would be better off letting someone in charge read his tweets before he hits publish. Social media is dangerous. And in more ways than one. I’ve got a feeling at some point in the future social media will find its way out of politics. Presidential speeches and announcements have always been proof read and prepared for the best interest to everyone. Being able to jump in a tweet and blah blah blah to the world could cause more than a riot it could cause a war. I like Trump he’s done allot of good for this country in his first term he’s done more than Biden has done in nearly half a century in politics other than collecting his pay. If you want a idiot to run this country vote for Biden if you want someone who cares about America vote for Trump. 

I unless i am making stupid jokes avoid politics <<< disclsimer for what i will now post.

You opened a lot of doors pretty wide, biden is an idiot? Perhaps he is and trump is a baffoon a baffoon trumps an idiot?

Trump cares about himself only, he doesnt care about the country or the people in it, he makes that clear and most people do understand that.

Lets be real, trump bumbles and babbles makes up and mispronounces words, he cant even read a cue card or teleprompter without getting all meandering off in his delusinary world,

Perhaps you are really good and being very ironically sarcastic ( i bolded your point )

You do realize the guy you support took a social media app that was mostly used by 14yo girls to tell their bffl that tervor might like them to become the potus go to conduit to spew lies, misinformation, insults, fan racial tentions fan all tentions, anything negative etc ad naeusem. A lot of people are worried prez tweetys next text will start a war.

So i will back out thinking, hoping you are very very good at irony.

36 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

donald-trump-vampire-hunter.jpg

Can you 'shop in Rudy over one shoulder and Nancy over the the other?

On 9/2/2020 at 6:20 AM, the13bats said:

Off topic here but the bottom one is not English, it's American.  A Soap Opera from when I was a kid about a wealthy family who's patriarch is a vampire somewhere in New England.  It was pretty good, a really spooky show for the time.  As for the top one I would never see that blasphemous version.  Tim Burton really ticked me off when he decided to make a mockery version.  A serious scary movie about Dark Shadows would have been much better.

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

Off topic here but the bottom one is not English, it's American.  A Soap Opera from when I was a kid about a wealthy family who's patriarch is a vampire somewhere in New England.  It was pretty good, a really spooky show for the time.  As for the top one I would never see that blasphemous version.  Tim Burton really ticked me off when he decided to make a mockery version.  A serious scary movie about Dark Shadows would have been much better.

You missed my whole explanation,  bummer,

10 hours ago, the13bats said:

I was little and found the show scary, i just remember the feel and it ( mistakenly ) stuck in my mind that it was in kinship with english video nasties and stuff Hammer was putting out, it didnt have an "American" feel to me.

You might notice where i posted the pic for the orginal series i captioned "for the english fans" when i ment to type "older" in place of "english" but subconscious takes over my hunt and peck finger.

I find both burton and depp fairly hit or miss, team them up and well yeah.

To me they ruined willy wonka too, not that wonderland was watchable for me.

Im just speculating but i would guess amber herds version of depp is pretty close to what hes like, as a friend once said and not meaning in a good way,

" johnny, depps up every movie he is in"

Okay i promise to be nice the rest of the day

• Like 1