Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cops in Zimbabwe flee from goblins

Still Waters

I wonder what kind of beast they're going to have to give him for their slander after the  witch detector guy proves he's innocent?

Well, that's just perfect. :hmm:

An invasion of goblins hiding in our homes should round off this year nicely.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, South Alabam said:

You can always tell this is from some third world nation when you read a headline such as this.

Is the USA really any better? We have QAnon going mainstream, flat earthers, anti-vaxxers, over 50% of the population believes in "angels", our whole anti-mask thing, all the guns, the Satanic Panic of the 80's, etc, etc, etc.

Edited by Seti42
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5

3 hours ago, South Alabam said:

You can always tell this is from some third world nation when you read a headline such as this.

You can always tell the comment is from an american when it's so ethnocentric

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It got so BAD... That they contacted the police...

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

You can always tell the comment is from an american when it's so ethnocentric

US cops wouldn't flee, they always shoot.

10 hours ago, Seti42 said:

Is the USA really any better? We have QAnon going mainstream, flat earthers, anti-vaxxers, over 50% of the population believes in "angels", our whole anti-mask thing, all the guns, the Satanic Panic of the 80's, etc, etc, etc.

I was referring to the fact US cops wouldn't flee. They would be to busy shooting the "goblins." I believe the topic headline was changed and had no nation attached to it when I responded. Something like "Cops flee from Goblins."

“There is no goblin that they saw, I even advised village head Simanyayi, former councillor, my father-in-law and other villagers to enlist the services of tsikamutandas to root out such goblins. I told them that if they fail to root out such invisible things they have to give me a beast.”

Lol. I imagine he’s going to win that bet.

• Haha 1

Given the numbers of "witches", and such, that are regularly charged and executed in areas of Africa, id imagine finding evidence of "goblins" actually will be pretty easy. After all the "good" evidence the cops saw goblins was that one left shoes behind when they ran away. A cow/goat of a neighbor goes dry.... "Aha! Goblins!!"... Then bring out the bag of Big Rocks, time to punish a sorcerer....

• Haha 1

On 9/2/2020 at 1:27 PM, acute said:

Well, that's just perfect. :hmm:

An invasion of goblins hiding in our homes should round off this year nicely.

Lol exactly!! 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, XenoFish said:

?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter

I rather liked that show...

(Sighs) This is EXACTLY what happens when you have a society ruled by superstition, fairy tales and mythology.

• Like 1

It's amazing that in this day and age that grown men employed as law enforcement would actually return to the source of employment and state that goblins foiled their raid. 

This is modern day insanity.

• Like 1