Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Victoria Australia a Police State

Knob Oddy

31 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Oh ok, I stand corrected because Victoria is Nazi Germany, because it's suits some ego of liberty.

I know what you are but what am I 

:rofl:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Hugh Mungus said:

1880322093_OthermedianexttoAvi.thumb.jpg.83058629e1cc09422c2bf079a330e1a1.jpg

Question for Psyche. Can you see other media in this screenshot? Perhaps looking over Avi's left shoulder you might see media closer to the police lines than Avi? Why were they not arrested do you think? Were they there for "any purposeful reason"?

I see one person

Wearing a mask

Who complied and leaves the scene immediately after you took that screen shot. She was there for seconds.

Who else are you referring to? 

Edited by psyche101
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

I know what you are but what am I 

:rofl:

We need the old VICPOL.  Shoot the wife beater and you get to say, all he had to do was comply.

• Haha 1

Vic has always been known for crime and gun happy police as long as I can remember and we have been referring to it as a police state since I was a teenager.

• Like 1

On 9/2/2020 at 10:01 PM, Hugh Mungus said:

If you aren't happy with the new rules, you better not plan a protest as that is clearly illegal. I'm not sure what recourse there is for the average citizen to show their displeasure with the government. This is the definition of a police state. 

Yep , couldnt agree more as an outsider looking in.

Warrantless searches, restriction on the freedom of association (protests), restrictions on freedom of movement (special permission to work or travel etc), curfews, heavy handed policing tactics, violence by police, all point towards police state tactics, and all disguised under the same nomenclature such as "its for the greater good" , "its in the best interests of the people", " its in the best interests of safety and security" , "its in the best interests of everybodys Health and well being".

All that nomenclature covers up is that its in the best interests of the government, not the people, not safety, not health.

//As an aside, I grew up in and under Apartheid South Africa, it was a Police State in many ways , including all the above restrictions plus more , and all the same nomenclature fed to us via the media and press by the government.

When it comes to government and politicians, always remember this, - all they are interested in is power and control. They have no interest in your rights, your complaints, your protests or your grievances, they couldnt care less if you loose your job, cannot afford to pay your rent, loose your house and your family, all they fear is loss of control over you and others.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, DodgyDaoist said:

Yep , couldnt agree more as an outsider looking in.

Warrantless searches, restriction on the freedom of association (protests), restrictions on freedom of movement (special permission to work or travel etc), curfews, heavy handed policing tactics, violence by police, all point towards police state tactics, and all disguised under the same nomenclature such as "its for the greater good" , "its in the best interests of the people", " its in the best interests of safety and security" , "its in the best interests of everybodys Health and well being".

All that nomenclature covers up is that its in the best interests of the government, not the people, not safety, not health.

//As an aside, I grew up in and under Apartheid South Africa, it was a Police State in many ways , including all the above restrictions plus more , and all the same nomenclature fed to us via the media and press by the government.

When it comes to government and politicians, always remember this, - all they are interested in is power and control. They have no interest in your rights, your complaints, your protests or your grievances, they couldnt care less if you loose your job, cannot afford to pay your rent, loose your house and your family, all they fear is loss of control over you and others.

What has a warrantless search got to do with this thread?  People where released after they were arrested.  Which police states have done that?

Anne Dandrews is relaxing the lockdown.  Failing as a dictator too.

I thought this belongs here. Police stomp on mentally ill mans head. The man is now in a coma.

I'm not too sure of the full story, but i believe the man was in the middle of a violent rampage, but the curb stomp while he was on the ground can't be explained away.

Reading up a bit more about it, the police hit this man with their car before this arrest. Sky news covers it here:

I could just imagine if the above person was a "person of colour" there would be BLM protests throughout the country.

3 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

What has a warrantless search got to do with this thread?  People where released after they were arrested.  Which police states have done that?

Anne Dandrews is relaxing the lockdown.  Failing as a dictator too.

Being arrested, charged and released is an intimidation tactic.

Dan Andrews has given police extreme powers. Look at the outcomes above.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

Being arrested, charged and released is an intimidation tactic.

Dan Andrews has given police extreme powers. Look at the outcomes above.

Being arrested, charged, and released is how the law works.  The defendant gets their day in court.

The examples here in this thread show a police service that neither tazed or shot a suspect. The legislation that governs police powers dates back to the fifties.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Being arrested, charged, and released is how the law works.  The defendant gets their day in court.

The examples here in this thread show a police service that neither tazed or shot a suspect. The legislation that governs police powers dates back to the fifties.

Yes, but the law now covers things which were not only considered legal, but were the foundation rights for any free society. Freedom of speech is gone. A facebook post will get your door barged in. Freedom of movement is gone. Travelling without your papers or travelling at night will get you arrested. Freedom of association is gone. Try and meet up with like minded people and you will be arrested. 

But the police release you after the arrest, so its not a police state:rolleyes:

Now we have police hit a man with their car and stomp on his head during while he was suffering a mental breakdown. The man is in an induced coma because of these actions. The police have been held accountable.... wait no they haven't. They have unprecedented powers and there is no recourse for the average citizen.

On 9/2/2020 at 7:27 PM, Gwynbleidd said:

You're goddamn right it is!  (My best American accent)

I am surprised someone hasn't tried to kill the Premier yet.  He's got no plan in sight for us to come out of this lockdown.  The figures are obscure that they release, so nobody, including a data scientist can get what they need to actually to see how we are realistically doing in relation to covid.  

I cannot explain to you how bad it is here.  People are getting angrier and angrier by the day.  We've been locked up since March this year.  

Australia was just trying to get on it's feet from the horrible bushfires, then floods began ravaging the country.  Then Covid hit and we were locked up like prisoners and except for 3 weeks in June, we were let out to go to a park.  But then cases soared due.

When Australians were returning from overseas due to covid, they were to stay at specific Hotels for a quarantine period of 14 days.  The Federal Govt offered security in the way of govt funded agencies such as military to stand guard etc.  However the Premier decided he'd hand the guarding over to private security guard agencies with 5 minutes of training on what they were to do, some with masks, some without, some with gloves, some with none.  Some of the private security guards were even having sex with some of the quarantined people, then after leaving their job, went onto other jobs and home, therefore spreading the possibility of the virus all over the place.

So now there is a Royal Commission (investigation) into this happening as we speak.  People argue that the Premier needs to be held accountable.  The Aged Care Home Death toll is ridiculously high.  It has gotten so out of control here - Police are arresting people on the streets for not wearing a mask.  

You have a curfew of 8pm at night and you MUST be home by then and you cannot go out again until 5am the next morning.  People that are caught out after curfew are often detained by Police and the reasons being given are that they just needed to get of the house, or they were buying fast food.  This thing is a gigantic schmozzle right now.  

Premier Andrews wants the legislation put through to ensure that he is given the power to extend this State of Emergency that Victoria is currently is, ie. longer than the 6 months.  If this legislation goes through, he wants to extend this State of Emergency for another 12 months.  He also wants to pass this obscure law where he can have Police search any person's homes WITHOUT A WARRANT.  What the heck is that about?   Is he hoping Cops will find more Covid diseased people in the home???   This is meant to be covid related after all.   Nothing makes sense right now. 

Albeit, I hope different stages are put in place of our freedom.  We cannot be held like prisoners in our homes for much longer.

I'd like to see the statistics on suicides this year just to compare with previous years.  But I'd bet those numbers are as hidden now as the covid stats are here.  

We are living in the most uncertain times here right now.  We do not know how long this is going to go on for.  We can't leave our houses for fear of just about everything right now.  Fear Fear Fear. :angry: 

I'm sick of it. 

Can you tell I'm over it? 

Sorry to others, I am just extremely frustrated with this situation we're in, and there is no end in sight for us here, because there is no plan, nothing from the Leader. 

I am dreaming of the beach now.  Can you believe people can't even go surfing during this lockdown and one guy was arrested in Victoria here for going for a morning surf.  It's making me angrier and I'm beginning to climb the walls now.  WaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! :P 

*as I turn in my chair, sipping my coffee and stare longingly out the window........again*

I know this may sound stupid or callous, but I think this all started years ago when you let the government dictate who can have a gun and what kind you are allowed to have, as well as registering it.  So now, they have you cornered.  It is one of the reasons that all the attempts to take the guns away in the U.S. have failed.  I am concerned that eventually they will find a way that will not fail and we will be as stuck as you all in Australia and the UK are.  Someone claims that giving up their guns (someone in the UK) made their children safer, but I fail to see that as true, just a mind control response to something that should not have happened.  But maybe because the british tried to take the guns from the colonists a few hundred years ago on the american continent we are stronger, we remember why they wanted to confiscate everyone's guns and back then those guns were part of survival.  That is why it is written in to our constitution.

I am sorry you all are going through this and I hope you find a way to get a better premier (is that like a state governor?).  Vote them all out over and over, do not let any one of them have more than one term and switch parties constantly so that no one party has control.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hugh Mungus said:

Yes, but the law now covers things which were not only considered legal, but were the foundation rights for any free society. Freedom of speech is gone. A facebook post will get your door barged in. Freedom of movement is gone. Travelling without your papers or travelling at night will get you arrested. Freedom of association is gone. Try and meet up with like minded people and you will be arrested. 

But the police release you after the arrest, so its not a police state:rolleyes:

Now we have police hit a man with their car and stomp on his head during while he was suffering a mental breakdown. The man is in an induced coma because of these actions. The police have been held accountable.... wait no they haven't. They have unprecedented powers and there is no recourse for the average citizen.

You are talking extra laws under a state of emergency, not extra police powers.

Breaking the law on Facebook is still breaking the law.

The permits to travel under a lockdown are temporary; and they have been relaxed in regions.

Injuring a person while under arrest needs to be looked at. Where are the details of that case?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

I know this may sound stupid or callous, but I think this all started years ago when you let the government dictate who can have a gun and what kind you are allowed to have, as well as registering it.  So now, they have you cornered.  It is one of the reasons that all the attempts to take the guns away in the U.S. have failed.  I am concerned that eventually they will find a way that will not fail and we will be as stuck as you all in Australia and the UK are.  Someone claims that giving up their guns (someone in the UK) made their children safer, but I fail to see that as true, just a mind control response to something that should not have happened.  But maybe because the british tried to take the guns from the colonists a few hundred years ago on the american continent we are stronger, we remember why they wanted to confiscate everyone's guns and back then those guns were part of survival.  That is why it is written in to our constitution.

I am sorry you all are going through this and I hope you find a way to get a better premier (is that like a state governor?).  Vote them all out over and over, do not let any one of them have more than one term and switch parties constantly so that no one party has control.

You're completely correct.

That sounds stupid 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hugh Mungus said:

Restrictions that we know saved lives and eased the burden on the medical sector are being lifted. 

As GD said, let's see the details of this case. In your last example you said a wife basher who dropped to his knees was violently thrown to the ground. Wasn't the case. That was outright BS.

There is good reason to question your hysterical view and claims. 

You're fear mongering and greatly exaggerating. Why? Do you have anxiety problems? 

10 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Restrictions that we know saved lives and eased the burden on the medical sector are being lifted. 

As GD said, let's see the details of this case. In your last example you said a wife basher who dropped to his knees was violently thrown to the ground. Wasn't the case. That was outright BS.

There is good reason to question your hysterical view and claims. 

You're fear mongering and greatly exaggerating. Why? Do you have anxiety problems? 

Have you seen the clip of the man who was curb stomped by police? Is that an exaggeration?

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

Have you seen the clip of the man who was curb stomped by police? Is that an exaggeration?

So no answers? 

Why not? Do my questions hit too close to home for you?

Really, you out to be ashamed of yourself fear mongering like this. You're exaggerating in this thread is ridiculous. 

That man your talking about, you said, and I quote:

I'm not too sure of the full story, but i believe the man was in the middle of a violent rampage

He was in a violent rampage and you don't really know what actually went on. You are cherry picking an incident to incite hatred towards police. 

How about you get some information instead of bleating away half cocked? What actually happened? Who was involved? What are the details of the incident? 

Are you trying to incite people to be publicly violent and follow the example being set in the US? What is wrong with you? 

I strongly suspect that you have serious anxiety issues. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

The government dictated nothing. You should get your facts straight before saying dumb things. You can shove your guns where the sun doesn't shine. We have no need of them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

So no answers? 

Why not? Do my questions hit too close to home for you?

Really, you out to be ashamed of yourself fear mongering like this. You're exaggerating in this thread is ridiculous. 

That man your talking about, you said, and I quote:

I'm not too sure of the full story, but i believe the man was in the middle of a violent rampage

He was in a violent rampage and you don't really know what actually went on. You are cherry picking an incident to incite hatred towards police. 

How about you get some information instead of bleating away half cocked? What actually happened? Who was involved? What are the details of the incident? 

Are you trying to incite people to be publicly violent and follow the example being set in the US? What is wrong with you? 

I strongly suspect that you have serious anxiety issues. 

I have tried answering your questions, so i thought i would ask a simple one of you, which you did not answer. (the question was "did you watch the clip...")

No i am not fear mongering. I am observing video evidence of police overreach.

If anything, you seem to be unhinged and unstable, possibly anxious as well. I do not want any outcome. I am merely observing and stating what i have seen. You can go back to me making a claim of "violence" or whatever, but i think everyone can see you are nitpicking to avoid the real issues.

In regards to the bolded bit:

Do you ever think its ok for the police to stomp on someones head while they are on the ground? <----- (See, one question. Maybe you can answer it)

IMO there are some actions which are never justifiable, no matter what spin you want to put on it. 

Edit: spelling

Edited by Hugh Mungus

18 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

See the sky news report. It has further details and i posted it in post #83.

I'm sure you could find out what led to the stomping if you really wanted to, but it wouldn't give you an opportunity to demand information from me

18 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

I have tried answering your questions, so i thought i would ask a simple one of you, which you did not answer. (the question was "did you watch the clip...")

No you have not, go back to the last couple of posts. The last one you answered a question with a question, which socially, is considered very rude. 

I think you have no answers. I think you're the type of person who likes to stir trouble and then sit back and watch the carnage for your own entertainment. 

No i am not fear mongering. I am observing video evidence of police overreach.

No, you are fear mongering. 

Your claims on Avi were clearly greatly exaggerated and that's been proven pretty clearly in this thread. Who are you referring to in my answer post 77? Another lie you have told in this thread.

You said you would look into the charges against him and reply. That never happened either. You say you investigate incidents but you don't. You cherry pick and point fingers. 

If anything, you seem to be unhinged and unstable, possibly anxious as well. I do not want any outcome. I am merely observing and stating what i have seen. You can go back to me making a claim of "violence" or whatever, but i think everyone can see you are nitpicking to avoid the real issues.

Why am I unhinged and unstable? Because I don't believe your lies and exaggerations? Or is it because I ask questions you can't answer? Or is it bcause I don't suffer fools?

You do have anxiety problems don't you. It stands out from a mile away.

You're fear mongering. I will call you out. Prove your BS claims. You have not so far. 

In regards to the bolded bit:

Do you ever thing its ok for the police to stomp on someones head while they are on the ground? <----- (See, one question. Maybe you can answer it)

IMO there are some actions which are never justifiable, no matter what spin you want to put on it. 

Did anyone head actually get stomped? Who are the police involved? Who is the individual? 

You have zero information but think you can make a call on it. If the police did that, those officers are breaking the law. Police do go to jail for that you know, despite the lie you are trying to insinuate to that contrary.

This is a great country. Be more responsible, it's a privilege to live here. You obviously don't appreciate that..

Edited by psyche101
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

See the sky news report. It has further details and i posted it in post #83.

I'm sure you could find out what led to the stomping if you really wanted to, but it wouldn't give you an opportunity to demand information from me

You brought it up!!!!!

It's your responsibility to provide further details!!!!!

How new to posting are you?

2 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

No you have not, go back to the last couple of posts. The last one you answered a question with a question, which socially, is considered very rude. 

:lol: The questions you asked were:

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

These are the only two questions in your post and you are accusing me of being rude?:whistle:

image.jpeg.4eb029076b82cb80a25578bb1ab97ee2.jpeg

8 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

You brought it up!!!!!

It's your responsibility to provide further details!!!!!

How new to posting are you?

I brought up a clip of a man on the ground being stomped in the head by a police officer and is now in an induced coma.

But because you wont google it i did it for you grampa.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/melbourne/victorian-man-timothy-atkins-in-induced-coma-after-dramatic-arrest-in-epping-officials-investigate-ng-b881666527z#:~:text=Vision of the incident found,hospital in an induced coma.

A dramatic Melbourne arrest in which a man was struck by a police car and appeared to have his head stomped on is being investigated.

The 32-year-old had reportedly fled a hospital where he was being treated for a mental health condition, according to reports, with staff fearing for his safety.

In footage recorded from passers by, a man is struck by a marked police car and surrounded by officers, with one appearing to lay a boot into his head.

“Am I witnessing this? What the ****”, one person in the car the vision was recorded from says.

Another adds: “That is ****** up.”

Mr Atkins was placed in an induced coma. His family is now waiting for a status update.

Please read through and let me know if you want another source...... 

Edited by Hugh Mungus

12 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

:lol: The questions you asked were:

More lies!! Is this a habitual thing for you?

Post #64

Asked how do you know the person in the background is a protector?

No answer 

In that post I also asked how his extensive chats with police and the police media indicate unfair treatment 

No answer.

In that post you also made the false claim that no other reporters were subject to crowd control tactics. I have you the name of someone from channels 9 and 7 probing that too was another lie you told to fear monger 

No response.

Post #77

I asked why Avi wasn't wearing a mask and who the media are that you re referring to. One woman was in the shot wearing a mask who left the scene immediately.

No response 

You have not tried to answer questions.

You just respond with not re false fear mongering. You should be ashamed of yourself.

12 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

These are the only two questions in your post and you are accusing me of being rude?:whistle:

image.jpeg.4eb029076b82cb80a25578bb1ab97ee2.jpeg

I most certainly am, and there's the proof above snowflake. 

Get your personal issues sorted, cease and desist with lies and fear mongering. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1