Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Victoria Australia a Police State

Knob Oddy

Hey Pysche, before i answer the above can you answer as simply as you can:

Have you seen the stomping clip?

Do you think it is acceptable to stomp on someone on the ground?

I'm sure after the lecture above you have no issues answering a couple of simple questions

20 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

More lies!! Is this a habitual thing for you?

You stated:

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

Restrictions that we know saved lives and eased the burden on the medical sector are being lifted. 

As GD said, let's see the details of this case. In your last example you said a wife basher who dropped to his knees was violently thrown to the ground. Wasn't the case. That was outright BS.

There is good reason to question your hysterical view and claims. 

You're fear mongering and greatly exaggerating. Why? Do you have anxiety problems? 

I stated:

1 hour ago, Hugh Mungus said:

Have you seen the clip of the man who was curb stomped by police? Is that an exaggeration?

You stated:

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

So no answers? 

Why not? Do my questions hit too close to home for you?

Really, you out to be ashamed of yourself fear mongering like this. You're exaggerating in this thread is ridiculous. 

That man your talking about, you said, and I quote:

I'm not too sure of the full story, but i believe the man was in the middle of a violent rampage

He was in a violent rampage and you don't really know what actually went on. You are cherry picking an incident to incite hatred towards police. 

How about you get some information instead of bleating away half cocked? What actually happened? Who was involved? What are the details of the incident? 

Are you trying to incite people to be publicly violent and follow the example being set in the US? What is wrong with you? 

I strongly suspect that you have serious anxiety issues. 

If you wanted me to go back to old posts which i deemed irrelevant, let me know. But i'm sure you will dismiss any answers anyway. But i will give it a go below in RED

20 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

More lies!! Is this a habitual thing for you?

Post #64

Asked how do you know the person in the background is a protector?

This is stated in the report from Avi. Are you aware of anyone who wasn't a protester or Avi being arrested?

In that post I also asked how his extensive chats with police and the police media indicate unfair treatment 

Because he had all the same paperwork as channel 7 and channel 9 and was arrested. The full arrest is documented on camera. He was never asked to move on. Do you have any evidence he was?

In that post you also made the false claim that no other reporters were subject to crowd control tactics. I have you the name of someone from channels 9 and 7 probing that too was another lie you told to fear monger 

I stated that other reporters did not want to speak to Avi about the police's behavior to the media, but Avi's cameraman caught their conversation in which they describe the police as d*ckheads.

Post #77

I asked why Avi wasn't wearing a mask and who the media are that you re referring to. One woman was in the shot wearing a mask who left the scene immediately.

Avi covers this in the video. When doing peaces to camera there is no requirement to wear a mask.

You have not tried to answer questions.

You just respond with not re false fear mongering. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I most certainly am, and there's the proof above snowflake. 

Get your personal issues sorted, cease and desist with lies and fear mongering. 

Thanks for your patience, but most of what you asked has already been provided in the clips i have posted

Edited by Hugh Mungus

In this video Alan Jones talks about 'irresponsible alarmism' (bit starting around 4:20) and that just about sums the whole Coronavirus thing up not just in Victoria Australia ..... but the world over...

The MSM have hyped it up and scared people half to death... and we see the extremes that incompetent leaders will go to in such circumstances... it beggars belief what is happening in Victoria and the way some people are justifying it...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

I brought up a clip of a man on the ground being stomped in the head by a police officer and is now in an induced coma.

But because you wont google it i did it for you grampa.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/melbourne/victorian-man-timothy-atkins-in-induced-coma-after-dramatic-arrest-in-epping-officials-investigate-ng-b881666527z#:~:text=Vision of the incident found,hospital in an induced coma.

Please read through and let me know if you want another source...... 

How about providing the source that says the policeman who allegedly acted inappropriately is now suspended facing further action? You know, some balance to the situation. Heaven forbid, we actually look at both sides of the story!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.news.com.au/national/victoria/news/police-may-face-charges-after-stomping-on-mans-head-in-melbourne-arrest/news-story/5f98fca2b3b5d47c7e14ffb729431259

Victoria Police said a Senior Constable has been suspended “following his involvement in a protracted incident which commenced at the Northern Hospital at Epping on Sunday 13 September.”

“Professional Standards Command continue to investigate the matter and are currently assessing all available information,” Victoria Police said.

And how about the one that says how violent the person was during the arrest? Was the head blow deliberate? Can you prove that in a violent scuffle? 

Do senior officers condemn their officers actions in a police state? I really don't think so. He is facing loss of his career. If guilty, he is going to pay for his actions.

How many police states stand down members of the police force? Is that common in a police state?

Logic would dictate otherwise would it not?

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

Hey Pysche, before i answer the above can you answer as simply as you can:

Have you seen the stomping clip?

Do you think it is acceptable to stomp on someone on the ground?

I'm sure after the lecture above you have no issues answering a couple of simple questions

Again, as you seem a little slow

No I don't. I applaud the actions of putting the officer on suspension during investigation pending outcome.

How do you feel about that response?

Should I bookmark this post for the next time you ask the same thing? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

You stated:

I stated:

You stated:

If you wanted me to go back to old posts which i deemed irrelevant, let me know. But i'm sure you will dismiss any answers anyway. But i will give it a go below in RED

I don't care what you seem irrelevant, are you a sociopath or something?

You make total BS claims, fear monger and then refuse to answer questions because you see challenge to your false claims as irrelevant?

You have to be one of the rudest most self centered posters I have seen on this site!! You really should get over yourself!!

57 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

This is stated in the report from Avi. Are you aware of anyone who wasn't a protester or Avi being arrested?

When did he speak to that person to make that determination?  

I can't see that anywhere. And his would that person get between police lines without any paperwork? That's how Avi for there remember? Remember the police lines he went through? Checkpoints he had to show ID at?

Your own information refutes your lies and accusations here. You should try thinking before you type 

Because he had all the same paperwork as channel 7 and channel 9 and was arrested. The full arrest is documented on camera. He was never asked to move on. Do you have any evidence he was?

What a load of garbage, everyone was asked to move in, you obviously don't believe the police reports, yet reporters from 7 & 9 confirmed that's exactly what police were doing.

Which lends more weight to the police report than avis pathetic whine.

I stated that other reporters did not want to speak to Avi about the police's behavior to the media, but Avi's cameraman caught their conversation in which they describe the police as d*ckheads.

You can't blame them for disliking a right wing racist wife basher, regardless, their comments prove that no matter the person or where they come from, all were treated the same. 

Avi covers this in the video. When doing peaces to camera there is no requirement to wear a mask.

Can you show evidence for that claim?

Why was he the

Only

Person in the vicinity not wearing a mask? 

And again I ask, who are the other media personnel you refer to? There is one masked woman in the situation who leaves immediately.

Who are you referring to? That remains unanswered. 

Thanks for your patience, but most of what you asked has already been provided in the clips i have posted

No it had nothing to, that's what the questions pertain to directly!! 

You have no answers and you are fear mongering. You should be ashamed of yourself. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, bee said:

In this video Alan Jones talks about 'irresponsible alarmism' (bit starting around 4:20) and that just about sums the whole Coronavirus thing up not just in Victoria Australia ..... but the world over...

The MSM have hyped it up and scared people half to death... and we see the extremes that incompetent leaders will go to in such circumstances... it beggars belief what is happening in Victoria and the way some people are justifying it...

What about the people that died from it? 

That's not hype. Last time I mentioned this I knew of two people in my immediate circle who had a relative die from it. Now it's three. Are you saying they didn't die, or they died to help MSM write stories?

Edited by psyche101
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, psyche101 said:

What about the people that died from it? 

That's not hype. Last time I mentioned this I knew of two people in my immediate circle who had a relative die from it. Now it's three. Are you saying they didn't die, or they died to help MSM write stories?

I'm sure those three people aren't the only ones that have ever died connected to your immediate circle...

People die of all sorts of things -

It's a nasty virus but at the end of the day around 99% of people will be ok even if they get it - even in the vulnerable groups only a small % will have complications that lead to death...

originally the lockdowns were to 'flatten the curve' so the Health Services could cope... most people could understand and respond to that without feeling oppressed and abused... but it's gone too far now and what's happening in Victoria is completely unacceptable IMO.

Originally it was about slowing down the spread... well that has been achieved.. time to stop the nonsense and get back to normal as quickly as possible...  

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, bee said:

I'm sure those three people aren't the only ones that have ever died connected to your immediate circle...

They are the only ones who have died from a virus.

People die of all sorts of things -

Not at this rate. 

That's what bothers people. Well, people with compassion and ethics I should say I guess. 

It's a nasty virus but at the end of the day around 99% of people will be ok even if they get it - even in the vulnerable groups only a small % will have complications that lead to death...

I can see the death tolls. We all know what happened when it took Italy unprepared. 

What you are saying here is not just wrong but callous. 

Why do you try to play what is a real threat down? Honestly, what is wrong with you?

originally the lockdowns were to 'flatten the curve' so the Health Services could cope... most people could understand and respond to that without feeling oppressed and abused... but it's gone too far now and what's happening in Victoria is completely unacceptable IMO.

Originally it was about slowing down the spread... well that has been achieved.. time to stop the nonsense and get back to normal as quickly as possible...  

There's nothing unacceptable about the Victorian situation. You are helping the other poster fear monger. As an Australian, I don't appreciate it and have the right to say so.

If that half brained poster showed up in any streets around here protesting with signs, the locals would tell the d*"**head to go home. He is supporting a convicted racist far right wife basher. I can see a lot of controversy in those alleged morals. Did you read about the Victorian girls who brought the virus the Queensland, deliberately? 

The restrictions in Victoria have already undergone stage one reversal. Other states have had most restrictions removed. The entire country is reversing them as the pandemic numbers drop. There's a distinct correlation there. Seems pretty fair to me.

In fact, what is unfair about that?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My Nanna is in Victoria.  She is elderly and beautiful,  she us one if the most important people in my life and I need the  people of Victoria to work together and keep her safe.

I hate the anti lock down protests which inevitably extend lockdowns and are antithetical to the cause.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, psyche101 said:

What you are saying here is not just wrong but callous. 

Why do you try to play what is a real threat down? Honestly, what is wrong with you?

I'm sorry.... not enough virtue signalling for your liking..?... 

what I said was approximately correct in terms of whole populations...

and until whole populations are accurately tested for anti bodies we have no idea who has had it and who hasn't ... how many cases there actually were... so statistics are very approximate because people are dying from various things all the time sometimes FROM covid 19... sometimes WITH it -  

Fear can do strange things to people and the fear has been ramped up on a daily basis by the MSM... something more than 'just' a virus is going on here... but you can't or won't have it.... 

https://ourworldindata.org/mortality-risk-covid#interpreting-the-case-fatality-rate

There is a straightforward question that most people would like answered. If someone is infected with COVID-19, how likely is that person to die? 

This question is simple, but surprisingly hard to answer.

Here we explain why that is. We’ll discuss the “case fatality rate”, the “crude mortality rate”, and the “infection fatality rate”, and why they’re all different.

The key point is that the “case fatality rate”, the most commonly discussed measure of the risk of dying, is not the answer to the question, for two reasons. One, it relies on the number of confirmed cases, and many cases are not confirmed; and two, it relies on the total number of deaths, and with COVID-19, some people who are sick and will die soon have not yet died. These two facts mean that it is extremely difficult to make accurate estimates of the true risk of death.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bee said:

I'm sorry.... not enough virtue signalling for your liking..?... 

I guess when life had less meaning than personal entertainment, any act of compassion would appear as virtue signalling would it not? 

And thanks for the condolences for my friend's relatives.

Ohhh wait, hang on, that's not in you is it. Silly me. You think they are part of some big conspiracy!!

what I said was approximately correct in terms of whole populations...

and until whole populations are accurately tested for anti bodies we have no idea who has had it and who hasn't ... how many cases there actually were... so statistics are very approximate because people are dying from various things all the time sometimes FROM covid 19... sometimes WITH it -  

No, you tried to play a deadly virus down. Shame on you!

That link in no way denies that there are excessive deaths due to the virus. 

What it says is that the elderly and people with underlying health problems are at risk.

Do you know how many people have underlying health problems? Ones that put them at risk 

1 in 5.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/medicalxpress.com/news/2020-06-people-worldwide-underlying-health-condition.amp

Places like Italy are able to provide that meaningful information now. Even your link said that.

When we talk about the CFR of a disease, we need to talk about it in a specific time and place – the CFR in Wuhan on 23rd February, or in Italy on 4th March – rather than as a single unchanging value.

Fear can do strange things to people and the fear has been ramped up on a daily basis by the MSM... something more than 'just' a virus is going on here... but you can't or won't have it.... 

Ohhh yes, the despicable monsters!!!

Look at how they are putting this fearsome statements up!! That's got to get people stocking up on toilet paper!!!

For most people, the immediate risk of becoming seriously ill from the virus that causes COVID-19 is thought to be low.

Some people may have an increased risk for more serious complications from COVID-19 and should take measures to protect themselves

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/daily-life-coping/share-facts.html

Ohhhh that ebil CDC!!! 

tenor.gif

I agree, interesting reading!!

Maybe you should have read it all, and the embedded links hey ;)

Wear a mask

The coronavirus is transmitted from one person to the next via small droplets produced by coughing, sneezing, and talking.

To be safe anywhere, every region in the world needs to make progress against the pandemic

Progress  is possible – some countries bent the curve of new cases and are monitoring the outbreak well. But globally we are very far from the goal and the global number of confirmed cases is rising extremely fast

Did you by any chance spot the per country section at the below link, which was embedded in your link? Now that the virus has been rampant for over 6 months, they seem to have done meaningful data on the horrific death toll.

https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus#case-fatality-rate-of-covid-19-by-preexisting-health-conditions

Thanks for the link.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

No, you tried to play a deadly virus down. Shame on you!

Don't be too hard on her. A bad orange man told her to say it.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, bee said:

You know, not a lot of people know that Alan Jones is not related to Alex Jones.

But, it you're interested in more insights from Alan Joned here's a treat...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

Australian police officers stamp on man's head.

Full report at Republic World: Link

BBC: Link

Animals.

Already on the previous page.

That officer has been stood down pending further action. Looks like his career is over. The commissioner apologised to the public and family and stated they don't tolerate that behaviour which is why they suspended him immediately.

• Thanks 2

15 hours ago, psyche101 said:

I don't care what you seem irrelevant, are you a sociopath or something?

You make total BS claims, fear monger and then refuse to answer questions because you see challenge to your false claims as irrelevant?

You have to be one of the rudest most self centered posters I have seen on this site!! You really should get over yourself!!

When did he speak to that person to make that determination?  

I can't see that anywhere. And his would that person get between police lines without any paperwork? That's how Avi for there remember? Remember the police lines he went through? Checkpoints he had to show ID at?

Your own information refutes your lies and accusations here. You should try thinking before you type 

What a load of garbage, everyone was asked to move in, you obviously don't believe the police reports, yet reporters from 7 & 9 confirmed that's exactly what police were doing.

Which lends more weight to the police report than avis pathetic whine.

You can't blame them for disliking a right wing racist wife basher, regardless, their comments prove that no matter the person or where they come from, all were treated the same. 

Can you show evidence for that claim?

Why was he the

Only

Person in the vicinity not wearing a mask? 

And again I ask, who are the other media personnel you refer to? There is one masked woman in the situation who leaves immediately.

Who are you referring to? That remains unanswered. 

No it had nothing to, that's what the questions pertain to directly!! 

You have no answers and you are fear mongering. You should be ashamed of yourself. 

Did you have a stroke while writing this? Please correct your English if you want me to attempt any answers. But I'm not here to spoon feed you readily available information.

Enjoy licking those boots gramps

3 hours ago, Hugh Mungus said:

Did you have a stroke while writing this? Please correct your English if you want me to attempt any answers. But I'm not here to spoon feed you readily available information.

Enjoy licking those boots gramps

I'm on a phone, if there are errors, man up and deal with it instead of using that as a weak excuse.

Why does a well supported reply indicate a stroke?

Perhaps because you have nothing, and are unintelligent enough to be led around by the nose by a right wing racist wife basher. I mean let's face it, that says a lot about you doesn't it. 

Ive spoon fed you the information. You lack the intelligence to digest it. All you know is CT theory good, ebil gubbermint bad. I feel sorry for you. Your a wannabe rioter without the guts to do it alone, so you try to incite others to join. Pretty pathetic really.

Lol gramps, bet I could ride, surf climb, lift and drive better than you Mr internet woo warrior :lol:

Get a grip and put a mask on . 

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

On 9/15/2020 at 5:31 AM, Desertrat56 said:

I know this may sound stupid or callous, but I think this all started years ago when you let the government dictate who can have a gun and what kind you are allowed to have, as well as registering it.  So now, they have you cornered.  It is one of the reasons that all the attempts to take the guns away in the U.S. have failed.  I am concerned that eventually they will find a way that will not fail and we will be as stuck as you all in Australia and the UK are.  Someone claims that giving up their guns (someone in the UK) made their children safer, but I fail to see that as true, just a mind control response to something that should not have happened.  But maybe because the british tried to take the guns from the colonists a few hundred years ago on the american continent we are stronger, we remember why they wanted to confiscate everyone's guns and back then those guns were part of survival.  That is why it is written in to our constitution.

I am sorry you all are going through this and I hope you find a way to get a better premier (is that like a state governor?).  Vote them all out over and over, do not let any one of them have more than one term and switch parties constantly so that no one party has control.

heh sorry mate.. but I will disagree.. I could send my kids to school without fear of them getting shot by a unhinged teenager.. I can send my grand kids to school knowing that even though there are dealers near the school I do not have to worry about stray bullets etc.. no need to buy the kids a bullet proof backpack..  

If I confront someone breaking into my house I do not have to worry about them having a gun.. 

we did not give up our guns.. we gave up a class of gun.. and I will say this again.. if you cannot drop what you are shooting at with your first bullet.. you need to learn how to shoot.. I still go shooting with my old bolt action (sold it to my nephew years ago since I stopped regular shooting) and can still drop what I am shooting at with the first bullet..

Now I know what the gun nuts in america say.. 'gun control does not work .. look at australia.. violent crime has risen' but forget that the reason why the laws were changed here was to reduce Gun related crimes.. and it has.. we do not have to worry about some random shooter going nuts here.. 

What we have currently in Victoria is new age bloody wanna be yanks stiring the pot.. they tried it here in West Oz and were basically told to shut the hell up by the rest of WA :D .. 

• Thanks 3

Current police state action for me:

8CC687AA-78A7-446D-ACC0-BDD9AF9E2DCB.jpeg

Edit: For those that don’t know; I live in the inner North Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. 

Hasn’t felt very police statey to be honest. Mostly common sense. And the idiots who push the boundaries.

Edited by Timothy
Edit for context.
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Timothy said:

More police state: 

183B1617-57DC-4A5D-A3C3-269C11761243.jpeg

Oh, the horror...... My thoughts are with you in these violent tough times stuck in a police state........

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Oh, the horror...... My thoughts are with you in these violent tough times stuck in a police state........

I know right!? I even almost had to wait to go in to the supermarket, but the line cleared before I got to the door.

And I didn’t even see a single police car in my ~2 hours. 

Hoping this at least gives some people some perspective on the situation...

80AA0A23-277C-4149-A4C7-BBB8FD18A524.jpeg

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Timothy said:

I know right!? I even almost had to wait to go in to the supermarket, but the line cleared before I got to the door.

And I didn’t even see a single police car in my ~2 hours. 

Hoping this at least gives some people some perspective on the situation...

80AA0A23-277C-4149-A4C7-BBB8FD18A524.jpeg

My heart goes out to you in these troubled times. I hope you handling it all OK. What a nightmare......

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2