Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Hugh Mungus

Woke PC culture and Racists agree

Hugh Mungus

:lol:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

spartan max2

I've seen this before. But I agree. Once someone gets to an extreme level of wokeness to where they see everyone based on their skin color then they basically turn into a racist. 

I think we are now some people like this. Where the wokeness just goes so far overboard.

• Like 3

zep73

I don't even know what "woke" means. I know that being racist, is the most stupid thing ever invented, after Facebook.

Couldn't we just all agree to hate Facebook, and get on with our lives?

• Haha 1

Gwynbleidd

It's like the snake that goes all the way around to eat it's own tail.  :lol:

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Like 2

and then
3 hours ago, zep73 said:

I don't even know what "woke" means. I know that being racist, is the most stupid thing ever invented, after Facebook.

Couldn't we just all agree to hate Facebook, and get on with our lives?

It wouldn't stop this particular crazy train.  The state of California's legislature have put an item on the ballot to REMOVE the language in their constitution that prohibits discrimination based on race.  Think about how insane it is to be against racism by saying they need to be able to use government to DISCRIMINATE based on race.  You really can't get much crazier than that.

Edited by and then
  • Like 3

and then
3 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

It's like the snake that goes all the way around to eat it's own tail.  :lol:

Unfortunately, they're willing to destroy the rest of us in the act.

• Sad 1

Solipsi Rai

Like the comparison of Fascism and Communism despite one is on the Left, the other is on the Right, I suppose anyone caring about race (or gender, sexual orientation, disability and whatever) makes you an oddball. You have a lot of Woke PC in Democrats and White Nationalism in Republicans, therefore, our mainstream political and sociocultural system is not moderate like once thought. LOL on they agree about the Jews (and probably East Asians, Arabs, Latinx and my own Native Americans) on whatever they are white and non-white at the same time. I suggest they read the book "How the Irish Become White" and read the wikipedia article on Anti-Italianism with a paragraph on MTV's reality show Jersey Shore as the most "racist" US television series since Amos and Andy. I think the video should end: "Do you consider Barack Obama black?" and they agree he is also white.