Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump asks his supporters to Commit a felony.

Grim Reaper 6

12 minutes ago, bee said:

You TDS sufferers are so tedious.. ... :) .... with your never ending hate and negativity...

clearly you can see he is having a little ponder on the matter..  (rightly or wrongly)

as usual all the BS spreaders went into overdrive AGAIN........ ramping up their self righteous outrage....^_^

And the go to lame, empty laughable rejoinder when someone points out a tweety blunder...

"You hater, you have TDS" ....yawn.

9 minutes ago, quillius said:

why question the source when its a video....do you think its fake or edited?> otherwise I am unsure of why the dig at source since its a video not an article (if it was then yes I too would question said source)

its akin to posting something about someone and claiming the source is he said she said - but the source remains anonymous..... followed by people buying it hook line and sinker....luckily we dont see that ever happen here on UM...oh wait....ummm :whistle:

Keep up, i didnt question the source i prasied it, are you suggesting its not "upstanding"?

Sun is in par with fox.

And we fully agree that video is really trump and he really is making a total baffoon of himself, even if some buy his lame excuse for that epic blunder, hook, line and sinker...ummm:whistle:

Edited by the13bats
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, the13bats said:

And the go to lame, empty laughable rejoinder when someone points out a tweety blunder...

Keep up, i didnt question the source i prasied it, are you suggesting its not "upstanding"?

Sun is in par with fox.

And we fully agree that video is really trump and he really is making a total baffoon of himself, even if some buy his lame excuse for that epic blunder, hook, line and sinker...ummm:whistle:

I assumed were being sarcastic when you said 'Yes, all hail sun the upstanding source,'

and yes I am suggesting that the sun is a poor source for journalism or facts, however when its an unedited video its as good a source as any..

you really praise the Sun as a good source...ok good luck with that

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bee said:

You TDS sufferers are so tedious.. ... :) .... with your never ending hate and negativity...

clearly you can see he is having a little ponder on the matter..  (rightly or wrongly)

as usual all the BS spreaders went into overdrive AGAIN........ ramping up their self righteous outrage....^_^

They were RIGHT to make a big deal out of him saying this. He is the president. People take what he says seriously(even when they shouldn't).

ATLANTA — Gov. Brian Kemp’s office is warning Georgians not to ingest the bleach-like chemical chlorine dioxide following reports of people using the cleaning substance in an attempt to treat COVID-19.

The warning came Monday after state public-health officials received reports of people ingesting diluted chlorine dioxide, the active ingredient in certain disinfectants for drinking-water treatment and other industrial uses.

https://www.augustachronicle.com/news/20200824/reports-of-georgians-using-disinfectants-for-covid-19-prompts-governor-warning

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, quillius said:

I assumed were being sarcastic when you said 'Yes, all hail sun the upstanding source,'

and yes I am suggesting that the sun is a poor source for journalism or facts, however when its an unedited video its as good a source as any..

you really praise the Sun as a good source...ok good luck with that

You missed where i said i place "The Sun" in par with Fox,

And i went on to babble an agreement that trump made an epic babbling fool out of him self with that one, he opened the door and reporters frockled thru...

6 minutes ago, the13bats said:

come here 13bats.....  I have a little injection for you to help your TDS...

probably best to do in a a fleshy part of the body so..... trousers down... (or pants as you say across the pond)

injection needle vector icon isolated on white background. Love medicine Chemistry of Love

pic

ok - ready..?.....bend over

:innocent:

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, the13bats said:

You missed where i said i place "The Sun" in par with Fox,

And i went on to babble an agreement that trump made an epic babbling fool out of him self with that one, he opened the door and reporters frockled thru...

on this thread? hmm what post number is that as yes I must have missed it, which then means you were indeed being sarcastic, hence having a dig at source, so goes back to my original point.

anyhow, thats enough dancing for me, i shall rest for the weekend and watch all you guys dance away... :)

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, bee said:

come here 13bats.....  I have a little injection for you to help your TDS...

probably best to do in a a fleshy part of the body so..... trousers down... (or pants as you say across the pond)

injection needle vector icon isolated on white background. Love medicine Chemistry of Love

pic

ok - ready..?.....bend over

:innocent:

You just way, way creeped me out, no drop dem britches, no squeel like a pig, no banjo music, no gathering around a still to play spin the cousin around here, you find that at trump rallys, from what i hear.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, quillius said:

on this thread? hmm what post number is that as yes I must have missed it, which then means you were indeed being sarcastic, hence having a dig at source, so goes back to my original point.

anyhow, thats enough dancing for me, i shall rest for the weekend and watch all you guys dance away... :)

So if i place fox and the sun equal how is that being sarcastic?

Find that thread about trusting news sources i sum up my feelings there.

i have to check out soon too, its been a horrible last 30 hours, i do wish you well and keep safe.

Watches video of actual Trump Words... Why is anyone still arguing the OP? It's clearly fake news. Trump stated no such thing.

But then, i fully expect this from MSNBC. Theyll publush any dirt they can find, or make up.

• Like 2

On 9/3/2020 at 5:26 AM, Buzz_Light_Year said:

They can editorial the crap out of a story and pass it off as truth.

What some  people fail to consider is even if you include only 5% of the facts about a story. To provide a clearly bias angle.... The story will still fact check as true. Just because a story is factual doesnt mean the facts are being presented in context, or there been no cherry picking.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bee said:

just found the video to double check... and unless there is another one... he doesn't say anything about bleach,,,

his comments about it start at 27 seconds in... and are general ponderings on disinfecting / cleaning the body.. (of the virus)

Thanks bee, I can't afford to waste data by viewing the clip.    So, I was mistaken that he says bleach?  He was,instead, pondering "injecting disinfectant" to cleanse the body of the virus?    Idiotic either way? 

Edited by lightly
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, bee said:

Trump was using the word disinfectant as a verb... meaning cleaning... disinfecting

he wasn't proposing using household disinfectants...  

but that's the way it got twisted - in a deliberate and calculated way..

It sure would be nice to have a president who didn't talk very much and when he did it was clear and direct.   Do we really need crystal ball readers, Ouija boards and Magic 8 Balls to interpret his comments for us?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

It sure would be nice to have a president who didn't talk very much and when he did it was clear and direct.   Do we really need crystal ball readers, Ouija boards and Magic 8 Balls to interpret his comments for us?

Don't knock it, @Tatetopa. Sales in Magic Accessory Shops are all that's holding the economy up :P 

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Watches video of actual Trump Words... Why is anyone still arguing the OP? It's clearly fake news. Trump stated no such thing.

But then, i fully expect this from MSNBC. Theyll publush any dirt they can find, or make up.

I was watching the news the night of his "pondering". I seem to recall him suggesting injecting OR injesting some sort of disinfectant .....could you, or anyone, Please post the exact quote?  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

You just way, way creeped me out, no drop dem britches, no squeel like a pig, no banjo music, no gathering around a still to play spin the cousin around here, you find that at trump rallys, from what i hear.

oh dear.....:hmm:.....

the (first) love injection hasn't worked - you must have an extra bad case of TDS probably a tremendously stubborn mutated strain -

I think you will have to have one a day until the election :yes:

that should do the trick

1 hour ago, lightly said:

I was watching the news the night of his "pondering". I seem to recall him suggesting injecting OR injesting some sort of disinfectant .....could you, or anyone, Please post the exact quote?  

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-suggests-infecting-disinfectant-video-transcript-2020-4

That has a transcript which he says inject disinfectant,

Keep in mind he tried to claim he was being sarcastic, which doesnt sound like the case.

10 minutes ago, bee said:

oh dear.....:hmm:.....

the (first) love injection hasn't worked - you must have an extra bad case of TDS probably a tremendously stubborn mutated strain -

I think you will have to have one a day until the election :yes:

that should do the trick

You need to stop creeping people out with your delusional made up fictious afflictions and your threats of injecting people and get yourself a mental evaluation, you get free medical, take advantage of it, none of us want to see you committed when your idol looses bigly.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lightly said:

DieChecker was talking about the OP video and original (fake) topic...

Ok... just for you... the exact quote in the video I posted... :geek:

"....... and then I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute - one minute - and is there something like that?
like injection inside, or almost a cleaning? - you see it gets on the lungs and it does a tremendous number (........)
so it will be interesting to check that......."

I'm guessing that he had been shown something or heard something about Chlorine Dioxide that is used medicinally by some people and was first got together by someone called Jim Humble to help cure malaria.. but then used for other things... a remedy called MMS.. Miracle Mineral Solution or Master Mineral Solution... as you might imagine Jim Humble had all sorts of problems from Orthodox Medicine Practitioners... and was hounded by the FDA -

this is a random example of that... with some info about chlorine dioxide - 

https://www.mms-healthyliving.com/

We have been distributing these chlorine dioxide based products for going on 13 years - products that you can trust!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, the13bats said:

You need to stop creeping people out with your delusional made up fictious afflictions and your threats of injecting people and get yourself a mental evaluation, you get free medical, take advantage of it, none of us want to see you committed when your idol looses bigly.

you may be incurable :(

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, bee said:

Trump was using the word disinfectant as a verb... meaning cleaning... disinfecting

he wasn't proposing using household disinfectants...  

but that's the way it got twisted - in a deliberate and calculated way..

edit to add....

for example...chlorine dioxide is used to disinfect drinking water...

https://www.chemicalsafetyfacts.org/chlorine-dioxide/

I think you missed the point of my post.  It was to show the idiocy of his base, I don't really care about the words that come out of Trump's mouth.  The simple fact is...SOME Trump supporters drank disinfectant after he said it. 

Edited by Agent0range
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

Don't knock it, @Tatetopa. Sales in Magic Accessory Shops are all that's holding the economy up :P 

haha......:lol:

bless Trump

he's a hard act to follow - after him they will all seem so boring and conventional....

whatever happens in November it's been a ride...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bee said:

haha......:lol:

bless Trump

he's a hard act to follow - after him they will all seem so boring and conventional....

That is true.  But I am a boring kind of guy. I could spent the next four years working, spending time with my family, building furniture and pruning my fruit trees.  I wouldn't miss the excitement.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bee said:

Hi bee, I listened to the Bill Hicks clip.  

The eyes of fear and love.  "Take all that money we spend on weapons and defense each year and instead spend it feeding clothing and educating the poor of the world not one human being excluded."

Did you mean to post that?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, bee said:

DieChecker was talking about the OP video and original (fake) topic...

Ok... just for you... the exact quote in the video I posted... :geek:

"....... and then I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute - one minute - and is there something like that?
like injection inside, or almost a cleaning? - you see it gets on the lungs and it does a tremendous number (........)
so it will be interesting to check that......."

:)  thanks bee ,   I thought that's what he said !    Not the most eloquent speaker is he?  ..but , it's relatively clear that he was, as you said,  pondering, the idea of  somehow getting disinfectant into the body. ..and ,wondering,  " is there something like that?".            But, ok, I'll cut him some slack .. because he's not a Dr. and  as you say , chlorine-dioxide (in minute amounts) is used to Disinfect drinking water.  ..and because maybe he  was trying to be helpful in his own endearingly Dysfuntional and idiotic way?  

Edited by lightly
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

God help President Trump and all his answers to protect our country is first . The dang democrats don't know what to do.:(

Edited by docyabut2

12 hours ago, bee said:

just found the video to double check... and unless there is another one... he doesn't say anything about bleach,,,

his comments about it start at 27 seconds in... and are general ponderings on disinfecting / cleaning the body.. (of the virus)

He said he was being sarcastic. 

• Confused 1