Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Missing Children

docyabut2

(U.S. Marshals rescued dozens of missing children across Ohio, many of whom were being trafficked.” Gov. Mike DeWine said during a Tuesday news conference.

“Operation Safety Net" is still in its first two weeks and is ongoing, according to the Marshals Service. It's being carried out in conjunction with local law enforcement agencies around northern Ohio.)

My state and lucky U.S. Marshals of order and law rescued dozens of missing children across Ohio, many of whom were being trafficked
  • Like 6

Not sure if you are aware, Native American children, the majority teen women, disappear at an alarming rate.  New notices from family members appear almost daily on a friends network I follow.

• Sad 8

20 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Not sure if you are aware, Native American children, the majority teen women, disappear at an alarming rate.  New notices from family members appear almost daily on a friends network I follow.

Yes. I've seen where they are going missing. So many children go missing in the US every day. I don't see many reports out of Europe but I've seen some. Mostly British.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

This should be main headline news everywhere, name and shame prosecute for life at least, they are funded at some source find it and destroy it.

• Like 6

On 9/7/2020 at 8:46 AM, susieice said:

I have not really researched the missing children and trafficking much, I will admit.

I'm confused on how a five day operation ends in only 1 person being arrested and 8 children found.  

Eight missing children were rescued in a five-day rescue operation in the Indianapolis area and one person was arrested on charges including parental kidnapping, according to federal authorities.

• Like 1

On 9/3/2020 at 1:11 PM, docyabut2 said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ohio-us-marshals-service-operation-safety-net-25-missing-children

US Marshals Service 'Operation Safety Net' recovers 25 missing children in Ohio in first two weeks

In the vid there are at least 2 children handcuffed and treated like criminals. Its disgusting.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2020 at 2:56 AM, toast said:

In the vid there are at least 2 children handcuffed and treated like criminals. Its disgusting.

They weren't little kids. It could well be they were involved in the trafficking and not victims.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

On 9/7/2020 at 12:47 PM, susieice said:

Yes. I've seen where they are going missing. So many children go missing in the US every day. I don't see many reports out of Europe but I've seen some. Mostly British.

kids go missing in europe as well,  europe is not any better, or less criminal than usa. actually it is more so. i've been to more than a dozen of european countries,  it is no safer than usa, 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, aztek said:

kids go missing in europe as well,  europe is not any better, or less criminal than usa. actually it is more so. i've been to more than a dozen of european countries,  it is no safer than usa, 

There's a lot of trafficking that happens in Europe. The biggest problem is in Asia.

Edited by susieice

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/7/2020 at 12:27 PM, Tatetopa said:

Red and brown dont count to some :(

• Confused 1

On 10/26/2020 at 8:58 PM, aztek said:

The top 10 safest countries in the world are as follows:

Iceland

New Zealand

Portugal

Austria

Denmark

Canada

Singapore

Czech Republic

Japan

Switzerland

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/safest-countries-in-the-world

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 1

No more Adrenochrome  exploitation! Please Free them all!

Children are deserved to live well..

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Eldorado said:

Florida police, feds arrest nearly 200 in child sex trafficking bust

UPI news

Great news.

• Like 1