Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
nunya000

Readings are welcome :)

nunya000

Hello all, 

Todays objective has been seeking out a reading... without any luck. 

I have attached a photo of myself to help- anything else you may need for insight im happy to provide :)

If you happen to  be drawn to this post and can channel any messages i would be forever grateful.

Please, read as deeply as you are comfortable, I am an open book with nothing to hide :)

I guarantee honest feedback!!

116873208_2448857242072441_5970756963940153597_o.jpg

Mr Walker

ok Please dont be insulted if I  get this  completely  wrong.

it is my first go at anything like this on UM

You are a fellow south Australian, possibly with some indigenous background or interests

You are a country girl but with a good level of education eg final years of high school / university entrance or higher.(If you  aren't there yet, you will get there )

You  come from at least a middle class family, with possibly even some professional background.

If not adopted, then you have some doubt about your connection to your family because you are a bit different to them. 

you are reader and a thinker and some might even consider you a bit fey 

Personally i see a person with great spirit and potential   who just at the moment may be feeling a little uncertain and even conflicted. But you should not be. If you love yourself, and take care of yourself, you will go far and have a great future.  Most likely in a caring or teaching profession working with people. 

ps your hands indicate a creative/expressive  person, with interests either in people or arts and music.

pps would i be wrong to think you might be from  around  Melrose in SA's mid north ?

Do these words have any significance to you?

Yellow tractor

heavy rain/flooded creek

close girl friend 

Edited by Mr Walker

rashore

Thread cleaned. Folks, please keep in mind the rules for this area of UM: 

In the interests of privacy please do not post personally identifiable information such as your full name, e-mail address, home address or telephone number; similarly please do not request private details of other members if you are the one doing the readings. If a reading involves a photograph of someone then please make sure you have their permission to post it before doing so.

Also, this section of the boards is intended for the giving and receiving of psychic readings and as such we ask that members restrict unrelated comments or skeptic vs believer style discussions on the topic of psychic abilities to the Metaphysics and Psychic Phenomena or Psychic Abilities sections.

• Like 1

John from Lowell

Hello,

What I get is that you are a deeply spiritual person. You are comfortable with this. What gets confusing for you is how this all works.

Your intellect relates to life and reality from its perspective is ways that do not resonate with you and your soul. I have found it best to "not think like a human". This is the advice your divine self has for you.

John

docyabut2
On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2020 at 9:28 PM, nunya000 said:

Hello all, 

Todays objective has been seeking out a reading... without any luck. 

I have attached a photo of myself to help- anything else you may need for insight im happy to provide :)

If you happen to  be drawn to this post and can channel any messages i would be forever grateful.

Please, read as deeply as you are comfortable, I am an open book with nothing to hide :)

I guarantee honest feedback!!

116873208_2448857242072441_5970756963940153597_o.jpg

sorry I just don`nt really believe in any  Psychic Readings that every ancient future tellers just wants money.:(

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fortune-telling

but I can explain dreams :)

Chronus
3 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

sorry I just don`nt really believe in any  Psychic Readings that every ancient future tellers just wants money.:(

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fortune-telling

but I can explain dreams :)

Thats a cool talent. Please go into detail because that sounds cool.