Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kosovo and Serbia Sign with Trump

TrumanB

2 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Back here on planet Earth most of us can evaluate a US President fairly and objectively. We do that based on evidence, logic, and facts. Not media .

I evaluated the US "President" very fairly and objectively years ago already, without any hearsay, emotions and hysteria. I didnt listen to the media but to his speeches, comments and similar which are evidence and unfiltered facts at the highest level possible. The result of my factual evaluation is short and simple: he is, and will remain, a dangerous all-around idiot with a <70IQ and a behaviour like a Rottweiler on cocaine. Like his supporters.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, toast said:

I evaluated the US "President" very fairly and objectively years ago already, without any hearsay, emotions and hysteria. I didnt listen to the media but to his speeches, comments and similar which are evidence and unfiltered facts at the highest level possible. The result of my factual evaluation is short and simple: he is, and will remain, a dangerous all-around idiot with a <70IQ and a behaviour like a Rottweiler on cocaine. Like his supporters.

And yet, he has brokered the beginnings of a reconciliation between Seribia and Kosova ? Something that has eluded more "intelligent" presidents, with better temperaments ? Curious. 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 3

33 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Calm down, neighbour. Everyone who wanted to stay in Krajina stayed, except those who were forced to evacuate by Martić and his extraordinary panicky order. And the tanks that crushed civilians were Serbian, crushing living people in extraordinary panicky retreat. It would be hilarious if it wasn't horrible and soulbreaking sad. 

You will like to know what I was reading when he fired retaliatory cluster bombs on Zagreb. Well, I wasn't reading at all, because I happened to be in Zagreb at that time of the year, so I had more urgent things to do. 

Your Trump is cheerleading for Putin. That's all he ever does. When he's childishly clumsy trying to dismantle NATO, when he's instigating racial hatred in own country, when he's forcing poor Vučić to act like Serbia has turned Evangelical :lol:  That one's too precious :lol:   

From the reactions here I would say it will take 100 years before things in that area of Europe can be normalised, even with Trumps peace mission. There seems to be too much bad feeling and suspicion on both sides.

I dont know what is broadcast by the media companies of the Balkans when it comes to Trump and Putin but it doesnt match that of the UK and US. It has already been proven that Russia didn`t help Trump in a US election investigation, and so called social media propaganda is overrated in its impact. People only believe an article if they already want to believe it, not that I have seen any Russia stuff here in the UK.

But I realise I`m trying to tell someone who has suffered a national trauma so it doesnt register. The Serbs, Croatians, Bosnians, and Kosovans, are all European peoples, which is why the EU and NATO are after them all as members. I have serious concerns with them all in that they will start bickering at and fighting one another.

It might be best to help them all but to do so at arms length for 100 years.

Edited by Cookie Monster

Just now, toast said:

Your profound analysis seems high on TDS and low on facts. Unsurprisingly, you do not give specific examples for which of his policies you disagree with.

Lemme see.... being German, I suppose you consume the ARD and ZDF and the Spiegel, and take your "analysis" from there?

• Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, Zaphod222 said:

You claimed Trump is doing "damage", yet you have not provided any examples for that.

Your claim that Trump is cheerleading for Putin is ridiculous. Trump, for example, keeps sanctions on Russia, has supplied weapons to the Ukraine, is holding military maneuvers in Poland, and has been obstructing Nordstream 2. None which is in Putins interest (and none of which I approve of, but never mind.) The Russia hoax is an invention by the Clinton campaign and the Western media.

Now again: What "damage" were you talking about?

If you can't understand where's the damage in stubbornly trying to start a race war in own country, or in dragging a volatile country (such as Serbia) into ME issues, I won't waste any more of my time on you. 

Every single thing that excuse for a president did was damaging. And all the things he should have done but didn't were damage too (such as not applying existing counter-epidemic plans the US had). 

(I'm not saying you've got no right to try discussing politics, due to your apparent impairment, but maybe you should reexamine your need to attempt talking about politics. You're irritating the actual functioning adults, making us ever more disgusted with political option you think you can advertise by claiming you can't understand the most obvious.) 

37 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

And yet, he has brokered the beginnings of a reconciliation between Seribia and Kosova ? Something that has eluded more "intelligent" presidents, with better temperaments ? Curious. 

Serbia. Kosova and Kosovo are both valid versions of the name, but Serbia is not Seribia. Or Siberia. Or in between. 

Brokered is a verb that is deeply offensive to both sides, since it implies they were trading own identity. Treating own history as commodity. But do continue to use it if you want to highlight just how damaging factor Trump is, with his complete absence of context, in Kosovo situation. 

Just now, Helen of Annoy said:

If you can't understand where's the damage in stubbornly trying to start a race war in own country, or in dragging a volatile country (such as Serbia) into ME issues, I won't waste any more of my time on you. 

Every single thing that excuse for a president did was damaging. And all the things he should have done but didn't were damage too (such as not applying existing counter-epidemic plans the US had). 

He is not "trying to start a race war in his country", his political opponents are.

And he is not "dragging Serbia into ME issues", (Bill Clinton with his support for the KLA and importation of ME jihadists was, however).

So, 2 tries, and both invalid.

What other claims for "damage" do you have?

Edited by Zaphod222
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Zaphod222 said:

He is not trying to start a race war in his country, his political opponents are.

And he is not "dragging Serbia into ME issues"; unlike Bill Clinton with his support for the KLA and importation of ME jihadists.

She has lefty bias and national war trauma together.

1 hour ago, Zaphod222 said:

Oh, you are Croatian? Yeah, sure that would make you unbiased against Serbia. Can you tell us something about what the nice Croatian liberators did to the Serbian population of the Krajina, or was that not a big topic on Croation TV?

That Clinton set an example by playing airforce for an islamist terrorist group in Kosovo and helped set up a terrorist mini-state in Kosovo will come back to bite you too.

Meanwhile, I am still waiting to hear what "damage" specifically Trump has done. Is Croation TV sparse on that too?

Unbiased? Well, then count in Slovenia, Bosnia, Macedonia in too. What about Montenegro? Didn't hear the latest news?

So everyone is wrong except the Serbs? 

Also, not sure what you mean with Krajina? After years of killing croatian civilians, rape, torture, what do you excpect? A thank you?

Get the hell out with your serbian propaganda.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Zaphod222 said:

He is not "trying to start a race war in his country", his political opponents are.

And he is not "dragging Serbia into ME issues", (Bill Clinton with his support for the KLA and importation of ME jihadists was, however).

Really? Funny you do not mention the Russians, the Greeks, the Rumanians, the English mercenaries that FIRST came to kill Croats, Bosniaks and Kosovars on Serbian side? 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, odas said:

Unbiased? Well, then count in Slovenia, Bosnia, Macedonia in too. What about Montenegro? Didn't hear the latest news?

So everyone is wrong except the Serbs? 

Also, not sure what you mean with Krajina? After years of killing croatian civilians, rape, torture, what do you excpect? A thank you?

Get the hell out with your serbian propaganda.

You are trying to suck him into your national war trauma.

Without being rude, we dont care. Our interest isn`t on which side did this and which side did that. We just want a peaceful region of Europe that is open for trade. And extending your war trauma up to Trump and Putin is looked at oddly from outside.

We sympathise with what people went through, but we aren`t being sucked into it. You lot are like naughty children fighting, and we are the teacher that just wants the class to function properly to make teaching easier.

Edited by Cookie Monster

Just now, odas said:

Really? Funny you do not mention the Russians, the Greeks, the Rumanians, the English mercenaries that FIRST came to kill Croats, Bosniaks and Kosovars on Serbian side? 

The "damage" I am am asking "Helen of Annoy" about is her claim that Trump has been causing "damage" everywhere.

Bit of lacking reading comprehension on your side, but I can see it is confusing to follow a thread.

(By the way, "Kosovar" is the Albanian name for Albanian migrants to Kosovo.... you are giving away your bias here.)

Edited by Zaphod222
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

Oh dear God, so it's basically another Israel/Palestine situation.

Humans are ****en dumb. 

Kind of but still different. Some here think that this situation started in the late 90' which is nonsens. Kosovo and Serbia conflict started in the 7th century when serbs arrived to the balkans. It was really bad during Yugoslavija where Kosovars were expelled, killed, tortured, interrogated by the Rankovic regime in Kosovo in the 60' and then again after Titos' death in the eighties and the culmination was in the 90's. You have no idea what Kosovars went thru. Clinton made a stop to it and Bush and Obama continued to help Kosovo. There was a joke back then regarding Palestine and Israel and Kosovo and Serbia: why do palestinians have Israel and Kosovars have Serbia? Because the palestinians picked first. That bad.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, odas said:

Kind of but still different. Some here think that this situation started in the late 90' which is nonsens. Kosovo and Serbia conflict started in the 7th century when serbs arrived to the balkans. It was really bad during Yugoslavija where Kosovars were expelled, killed, tortured, interrogated by the Rankovic regime in Kosovo in the 60' and then again after Titos' death in the eighties and the culmination was in the 90's. You have no idea what Kosovars went thru. Clinton made a stop to it and Bush and Obama continued to help Kosovo. There was a joke back then regarding Palestine and Israel and Kosovo and Serbia: why do palestinians have Israel and Kosovars have Serbia? Because the palestinians picked first. That bad.

Well it does seem to be one of the most messy areas of the world historically speaking. I would say worse than Israel and Palestine. But how to patch it up so you can all go into the EU and NATO without violence happening again?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zaphod222 said:

The "damage" I am am asking "Helen of Annoy" about is her claim that Trump has been causing "damage" everywhere.

Bit of lacking reading comprehension on your side, but I can see it is confusing to follow a thread.

(By the way, "Kosovar" is the Albanian name for Albanian migrants to Kosovo.... you are giving away your bias here.)

Shipetar is the original name for todays Kosovars. Kosovo Polje means Blackbird Field. And they were there before the serbs arrived and named it Kosovo Polje.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, odas said:

Shipetar is the original name for todays Kosovars. Kosovo Polje means Blackbird Field. And they were there before the serbs arrived and named it Kosovo Polje.

That komšija is showing his ethnicity. The only mystery is why was he hiding it in the first place. There's nothing wrong in being a Serb, there's something wrong in being greater Serbian troglodyte. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cookie Monster said:

Well it does seem to be one of the most messy areas of the world historically speaking. I would say worse than Israel and Palestine. But how to patch it up so you can all go into the EU and NATO without violence happening again?

Slovenia and Croatia are already in the EU. The EU membership would guarantie a more stable balkan. But first Serbia has to back off of all pretensions to the neighbouring countries and, of course accept Kosovo as a souvereign State. This will not happen anytime soon, with or without Trump. Currently the bigger issue is Montenegro where the Serbs are trying to divide the country. Look out for this.

1 minute ago, Helen of Annoy said:

That komšija is showing his ethnicity. The only mystery is why was he hiding it in the first place. There's nothing wrong in being a Serb, there's something wrong in being greater Serbian troglodyte. 

I am not Serbian. And I am still waiting for you answer of what "damage" Trump is supposed to have done.

It is been a long wait .... difficult to find answers?  The only 2 claims you could come up with were blatantly false.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Right. Nothing wrong with being a Serb. I have Serbian friends and they are also tired of all this BS.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zaphod222 said:

Your profound analysis seems high on TDS and low on facts. Unsurprisingly, you do not give specific examples for which of his policies you disagree with.

Lemme see.... being German, I suppose you consume the ARD and ZDF and the Spiegel, and take your "analysis" from there?

Did you read my comment carefully? It seems, not.

Nothing new indeed.

A trumper asks, gets the answer he doesn't like, claims he doesn't understand, believes his denial has the same value as an actual fact.

Attempts handing out personal insults, doesn't quite get how it works... 

I keep saying the phenomenon of the trumper cult is not political by nature. It's psychiatric. Only the dumbest victims of that pathetically unconvincing propaganda and the actual psychopaths who really do wish to see the world burn joined that cult. 

Oh, well, at least I get to laugh at Vučić turning American Evangelical, to the point of moving Serbian embassy to the position that will lure Jesus into second coming :lol:   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Nothing new indeed.

A trumper asks, gets the answer he doesn't like, claims he doesn't understand, believes his denial has the same value as an actual fact.

Attempts handing out personal insults, doesn't quite get how it works... 

I keep saying the phenomenon of the trumper cult is not political by nature. It's psychiatric. Only the dumbest victims of that pathetically unconvincing propaganda and the actual psychopaths who really do wish to see the world burn joined that cult. 

Oh, well, at least I get to laugh at Vučić turning American Evangelical, to the point of moving Serbian embassy to the position that will lure Jesus into second coming :lol:   

He didnt insult you though, and Trumps support base is not a cult. The majority of the USA are behind Trump because they have had enough of what the Democrats and media have been up too. Most of them arent loyal Republican supporters, but they can see a bad party when one arises and feel disgusted by it.

Trump might be the 2nd coming for all we know. He has come to save America and the Western World. He is about peace. He achieves great things.

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Trump might be the 2nd coming for all we know. He has come to save America and the Western World. He is about peace. He achieved great things.

:lol: 

I prefer my saviours a bit more coherent. A lot more coherent, in fact.

And a Saviour definitely can't be a walking waddling embodiment of seven deadly sins.  

But do tell us more about Trump being the second coming. What Trump's characteristic reminds you of Jesus the most? 

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

And a Saviour definitely can't be a walking waddling embodiment of seven deadly sins.  

But do tell us more about Trump being the second coming. What Trump's characteristic reminds you of Jesus the most? 

Well, I believe, for starters, he is white, like Jesus. Wait. Did I say white? Was Jesus orange? I am now completely confused. 

Just trying to connect Dumbo with Jesus makes me sick. How in the world...? How can you compare a lier, adulterer, cheater, racist..to a pure Soul?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

He didnt insult you though, and Trumps support base is not a cult. The majority of the USA are behind Trump because they have had enough of what the Democrats and media have been up too. Most of them arent loyal Republican supporters, but they can see a bad party when one arises and feel disgusted by it.

Trump might be the 2nd coming for all we know. He has come to save America and the Western World. He is about peace. He achieves great things.

The majority in the US is NOT behind Trump. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

56 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

If he gets himself added onto Mount Rushmore that would be a great work.