Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kosovo and Serbia Sign with Trump

TrumanB

50 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

Not sure if you are serious about this or just kidding. Anyway, it's wrong. The theory behind 'foreign force' is that he was against compromise regarding Kosovo status which is why Brits ordered his killing.

Yes, some nationalists celebrated his assassination but they didn't order it. So who cares about them...

Brits ordered his killing because they wanted continuation of festering war wounds in south-east EUrope. 

Did I say Brits? I meant to say unknown foreign supporters of greater Serbia. Monarchists. lol. They even paraded some poor soul around Serbia, back when the carnage was only at the beginning and Šešelj (Vučić's former boss and mentor) was promising to non-Serbs that they'll cut our throats with rusty spoons because slaughtering us with knives is too good for us. The Jagodnjak speech, if I remember correctly. That bag of excrement would cut my throat with rusty spoon. Yeah, right. I'll outlive him too. heheheheee.... 

Where was I? 

Aha, that poor soul was supposed to take the throne back. Until he publicly suffered consequences of bad digestion. I'm not kidding. Morbid comedy. 

Not that it matters now... nothing matters. No, wait, that's wrong. Future matters. 

So, in near future Milorad Dodik, Serbian member of the Presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina, wants to move B&H embassy to Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. 

The idea was rejected by Željko Komšić, Croatian member of the same Presidency. 

This is how that waddling catastrophe, Trump, managed to heighten tensions in B&H too. 

As the old Balkan expression goes: God, throw that brick already and be precise. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

From your writing I would say that you are not very familiar with Đinđić's platform for Kosovo. You can easely google it on our language. It may surprise you.

50 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

From your writing I would say that you are not very familiar with Đinđić's platform for Kosovo. You can easely google it on our language. It may surprise you.

I'm familiar with his platform for Kosovo, which was flexible, which is the only way sane people ever think. He was aware that the final result depends on countless factors and determined to start from the option ideal for Serbia (well, duh) so it can be arranged within the acceptable for Serbia. 

Sane politicians like him, who have the misfortune of being in a country where majority of people are victims of backwards and extremist propaganda, are aware that they must leave an impression that the troglodyte opinion is taken seriously, so they can work on realistic solutions in peace, without turbo-nationalists jumping up and down in the streets with knives in their teeth. As they literally would do in early 2000's in Serbia. 

With his murder, and the assassins came from the military, not some fringe amateur cult, Serbian nationalists and their sponsors abroad got rid of the chances for peaceful process of natural, inevitable emancipation of Kosovo. While Serbian nationalists hoped to substitute it with another, this time successful ethnic cleansing, their foreign sponsors only wanted perpetual war. 

Anyway, back on strict topic, European commission wants to know who knew what whom is signing at Trump's circus. So far it was impossible to divine who knew what and it's even questionable who signed whose copy of the agreement. 

Only one thing is certain so far and that is that the situation was transformed from predictably crappy into unpredictably disastrous.

God, brick, precise.    

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Did I say Brits? I meant to say unknown foreign supporters of greater Serbia. Monarchists. lol.

:huh:

8 minutes ago, acute said:

:huh:

Not you. Or anyone sane over there. 

There's a bunch of British politicians who still think in pre-WWI terms. Them.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

assins came from the military, not some fringe amateur cult, Serbian nationalists and their sponsors abroad got rid of the chances for peaceful process of natural, inevitable emancipation of Kosovo. While Serbian nationalists hoped to substitute it with another, this time successful ethnic cleansing, their foreign sponsors only wanted perpetual war.

No, it didn't come from army nor Serbian nationalists. You are too obsessed with them. And his platform wasn't that flexible. He would never recognize the independence of Kosovo.

7 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Not you. Or anyone sane over there. 

Thank you for incorrectly including me in the "sane" category. :tu:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

No, it didn't come from army nor Serbian nationalists. You are too obsessed with them. And his platform wasn't that flexible. He would never recognize the independence of Kosovo.

Where did Ulemek came from then? Proverbial Mars? It's a bit too late to renounce him now. Maybe if he was unfit for duty before he assassinated someone. 

Of course I'm obsessed with people who did all they could to ethnically cleanse me. They didn't succeed because they're clumsy morons, not because they were lacking in motivation.

Never say never and see my previous post where I explain the necessity to make an average troglodyte believe you will put myths above reality.  

3 minutes ago, acute said:

Thank you for incorrectly including me in the "sane" category. :tu:

You seem sane to me... oh, I see... ;) 

• Like 1

On 9/7/2020 at 2:29 PM, Helen of Annoy said:

Brits ordered his killing because they wanted continuation of festering war wounds in south-east EUrope. 

Did I say Brits? I meant to say unknown foreign supporters of greater Serbia. Monarchists. lol. They even paraded some poor soul around Serbia, back when the carnage was only at the beginning and Šešelj (Vučić's former boss and mentor) was promising to non-Serbs that they'll cut our throats with rusty spoons because slaughtering us with knives is too good for us. The Jagodnjak speech, if I remember correctly. That bag of excrement would cut my throat with rusty spoon. Yeah, right. I'll outlive him too. heheheheee.... 

Where was I? 

Aha, that poor soul was supposed to take the throne back. Until he publicly suffered consequences of bad digestion. I'm not kidding. Morbid comedy. 

Not that it matters now... nothing matters. No, wait, that's wrong. Future matters. 

So, in near future Milorad Dodik, Serbian member of the Presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina, wants to move B&H embassy to Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. 

The idea was rejected by Željko Komšić, Croatian member of the same Presidency. 

This is how that waddling catastrophe, Trump, managed to heighten tensions in B&H too. 

As the old Balkan expression goes: God, throw that brick already and be precise. 

Yes, did you see that? Komsic countered immidiately with "sure, but let's recognize Kosovo first". 

There is a youtube clip 21 sec long, when Vucic relized what he signed. Trump is speaking in the background and mentions the ambassy and Jerusalem. The look at Vucic's face, his facepalm...priceless. No, he did not know what he was signin.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Soooo. The news of today: Serbia is not going to move it's ambassey to Jerusalem IF Israel recognizes Kosovo. 

Serbia suspends all military exercises with foreign military ( except Russia). 

Well, that was a real show about nothing that Trump put on. 

• Like 1

On 9/9/2020 at 6:16 PM, odas said:

Soooo. The news of today: Serbia is not going to move it's ambassey to Jerusalem IF Israel recognizes Kosovo. 

Serbia suspends all military exercises with foreign military ( except Russia). 

Well, that was a real show about nothing that Trump put on. 

No, no, it wasn't nothing after all. You see, now we've got direct link between Kosovo and Palestine situations. It's much more complicated and volatile that way. Just like American Evangelicals like it. 

And the most morbidly funny part is that some Americans voted for Trump because they were told the other candidate will cause chaos in international relations :lol: 

On the sane side, this round of real talks between Vučić and Hoti in Bruxelles resulted with pretty healthy conclusion that both sides need and want trade and transport normalized and unrestricted. They also agreed on necessity of answering the questions about the dead, missing and expelled on both sides. It was not conditioned with any meddling in ME issues. 

Negotiating teams are continuing on 17th September, while presidents will meet again on 28th. The topics that follow will likely be a lot harder to agree upon. Kosovo absolutely wants independence while current Serbian authorities absolutely refuse the notion of independent Kosovo. 

But, actual economic agreement resembles good news, while everyone waits for any real breakthrough. 

What I didn't like is the atmosphere in pro-regime Serbian media which insisted that Hoti was humiliated by Vučić, which simply didn't happen. That was quite weird. Like someone thought it's necessary to point out there was some domineering going on. I also didn't like the hypocrisy - Vučić was verbally sucking up to the EU, like his actions don't clearly show he plans to hold on to Russia. 

Oh, well... at least there are actual talks going on. 

The difference between the Serbian pro-regime media reports and the actual tone of further talks will be hilarious. 

• Like 1

Trump has got to win the nobel peace prize, president only 3 years. Sorted North Korea, Israel and UAE, and now this, all the while making America Great Again. All his domestic opponents can do is watch their state burn in an attempt to bring him down. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

Trump has got to win the nobel peace prize, president only 3 years. Sorted North Korea, Israel and UAE, and now this, all the while making America Great Again. All his domestic opponents can do is watch their state burn in an attempt to bring him down. 

:lol: 

And now this... give that toddler Nobel for chemistry, he managed to turn American diplomacy into ****. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

President only 3 years. Managed to ruin America, just like his businesses. 2016 motto: Make America Great Again. Replaced by Keep America Great Again. Now motto for 2020: Make America Great Again, 2nd try because it went wrong the first try.

Out of money for his campaign, using taxpayers money for it. Everything he touches goes down the drain.

Under his watch 100 of thousands Americans have lost their lifes. Under his watch America is burning. Under his watch America became a laughingstock. He destroyed the once best Country in the World.

But yeah, as long as N.Korea, Isreal and the Arabs can get the American's taxpayer money to fool everyone, that's fine, eh?

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

And now this... give that toddler Nobel for chemistry, he managed to turn American diplomacy into ****. 

Trump has broken a 39-year-old streak of American Presidents either starting a war or bringing the United States into an international armed conflict.withdrew troops from the Middle East. Stopped Europe being over run by the Russians. No end to this man's talents, judge on achievements alone, he has few equals,  a leader not a media puppet. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, stevewinn said:

Trump has broken a 39-year-old streak of American Presidents either starting a war or bringing the United States into an international armed conflict.withdrew troops from the Middle East. Stopped Europe being over run by the Russians. No end to this man's talents, judge on achievements alone, he has few equals,  a leader not a media puppet. 

Are you doing this to yourself voluntarily? 

The reason why Trump didn't officially start any wars is that Putin only allows him to start wars on the US soil. Which he did, with his instigating racial hatred. 

Withdrawing suddenly and chaotically out of ME was done to make room for Putin and his occupation of Syria. 

Trump is against EU, Europe and NATO. Europe is not overrun by Russians because Russia currently can't overrun Ukraine, let alone the rest of Europe too. It didn't stop Trump from publicly singing praises to Putin and regurgitating conspiracy theories and braindead propaganda against the EU and Ukraine. 

Trump was horrible businessman, whose "achievements" are bankruptcies. He's anti-talent for politics, due to his very visible and very severe mental limitations and psychological issues. He's lying pathologically and childishly unconvincing. 

Only those who share his disability and/or psychological problems can find him acceptable. 

Trump's bizarre show with complicating Kosovo matters was not received well. Not even by ultra-nationalists among Serbs, who are otherwise his great admirers. Simply because they adore anyone ready to be Putin's dingleberry. 

It was another failure on gigantic compost pile of Trump's failures. 

So while current Serbian government is - just in case - sucking up to Putin and Trump, it is at the same time - just in case - sucking up to the EU too. 

You've find weird allies, steve. They're as trustworthy as you are. In other words, you do deserve each other, but you'll only help each other sink even deeper in the crap you keep producing. 

Kosovo is independent. Serbia at this moment in history can't recognize it, because entire political narrative in Serbia today is still based on nationalist, supremacist, irrational myths. No connection whatsoever with the objective reality. 

The objective reality has persistent habit of biting those who deny it in their behind, as Brexiters too are experiencing already. And it's just the start. 

The real negotiations, those that are going on in Bruxelles, are not likely to succeed. And it's partially Trump's fault too. As long as the US is putting Putin's interests above the interests of the US and NATO, Serbia will have a feeling they can keep on sitting on multiple chairs at once, denying the reality until the irrational dream of some Orthodox empire becomes real.

It won't become real. You've invested your political capital in the worst possible option. Because your decisions were based on your nationalist, irrational myths too. 

Serve. you. right.  

(I mean that "you" in the sense of consciously pro-Putin Brexiters. I don't want the sane Brits to think I'm not aware there's world of difference between you and them.)

1 hour ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Are you doing this to yourself voluntarily? 

The reason why Trump didn't officially start any wars is that Putin only allows him to start wars on the US soil. Which he did, with his instigating racial hatred. 

Withdrawing suddenly and chaotically out of ME was done to make room for Putin and his occupation of Syria. 

Trump is against EU, Europe and NATO. Europe is not overrun by Russians because Russia currently can't overrun Ukraine, let alone the rest of Europe too. It didn't stop Trump from publicly singing praises to Putin and regurgitating conspiracy theories and braindead propaganda against the EU and Ukraine. 

Trump was horrible businessman, whose "achievements" are bankruptcies. He's anti-talent for politics, due to his very visible and very severe mental limitations and psychological issues. He's lying pathologically and childishly unconvincing. 

Only those who share his disability and/or psychological problems can find him acceptable. 

Trump's bizarre show with complicating Kosovo matters was not received well. Not even by ultra-nationalists among Serbs, who are otherwise his great admirers. Simply because they adore anyone ready to be Putin's dingleberry. 

It was another failure on gigantic compost pile of Trump's failures. 

So while current Serbian government is - just in case - sucking up to Putin and Trump, it is at the same time - just in case - sucking up to the EU too. 

You've find weird allies, steve. They're as trustworthy as you are. In other words, you do deserve each other, but you'll only help each other sink even deeper in the crap you keep producing. 

Kosovo is independent. Serbia at this moment in history can't recognize it, because entire political narrative in Serbia today is still based on nationalist, supremacist, irrational myths. No connection whatsoever with the objective reality. 

The objective reality has persistent habit of biting those who deny it in their behind, as Brexiters too are experiencing already. And it's just the start. 

The real negotiations, those that are going on in Bruxelles, are not likely to succeed. And it's partially Trump's fault too. As long as the US is putting Putin's interests above the interests of the US and NATO, Serbia will have a feeling they can keep on sitting on multiple chairs at once, denying the reality until the irrational dream of some Orthodox empire becomes real.

It won't become real. You've invested your political capital in the worst possible option. Because your decisions were based on your nationalist, irrational myths too. 

Serve. you. right.  

(I mean that "you" in the sense of consciously pro-Putin Brexiters. I don't want the sane Brits to think I'm not aware there's world of difference between you and them.)

Trump a good president, a very good president, a great president, give it a few more years any he'll be as great as Putin "The Great" who controls the world. together we have Europe surrounded, dontcha know.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

Trump a good president, a very good president, a great president, give it a few more years any he'll be as great as Putin "The Great" who controls the world. together we have Europe surrounded, dontcha know.

(I can see you've got trouble deciding which parts of your ridiculous propaganda can still be peddled seriously. - None, by the way. - Which means you begin to understand just how monumental mistake you made. That's nice. Admitting you've got a problem, quite logically, is the first step in solving it. Not that you'll go that far to actually solve anything, but at least you're suffering.)

Together you've got only one brain, Putin's. And being the only one with a brain, he will - unlike you, suckers - act in own interest. 

You wrecked your alliances for him.

Because you thought... no, really, what did you think? That you're truly smarter than everyone else? :lol: 

But let's go back on topic.  

You'll be pleased to hear that Vučić keeps announcing astonishing growth of Serbian economy. More astonishing than the monstrous growth Arab investors were supposed to bring them. This time it's serious. Serbia was promised by Trump to be in control of rivers of American money directed at south-east Europe. According to Vučić. Trustworthy guy, historically speaking, totally yours. Add that to the always present promises of unfathomable amounts of Russian aid. He didn't use the exact phrase "vibrant economy" but everything else fits the exact description of Brexiter irrational claims and promises. 

The same coked up b****** wrote both of your scripts. 

But the reality is not on cocaine. 

38 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

(I can see you've got trouble deciding which parts of your ridiculous propaganda can still be peddled seriously. - None, by the way. - Which means you begin to understand just how monumental mistake you made. That's nice. Admitting you've got a problem, quite logically, is the first step in solving it. Not that you'll go that far to actually solve anything, but at least you're suffering.)

Together you've got only one brain, Putin's. And being the only one with a brain, he will - unlike you, suckers - act in own interest. 

You wrecked your alliances for him.

Because you thought... no, really, what did you think? That you're truly smarter than everyone else? :lol: 

But let's go back on topic.  

You'll be pleased to hear that Vučić keeps announcing astonishing growth of Serbian economy. More astonishing than the monstrous growth Arab investors were supposed to bring them. This time it's serious. Serbia was promised by Trump to be in control of rivers of American money directed at south-east Europe. According to Vučić. Trustworthy guy, historically speaking, totally yours. Add that to the always present promises of unfathomable amounts of Russian aid. He didn't use the exact phrase "vibrant economy" but everything else fits the exact description of Brexiter irrational claims and promises. 

The same coked up b****** wrote both of your scripts. 

But the reality is not on cocaine. 

How can it be a mistake when it was the plan all along. We are all working together like a well oiled machine with Putin at the controls, we're winning at each and every turn like you point out. The walls are closing in on you. 

42 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

How can it be a mistake when it was the plan all along. We are all working together like a well oiled machine with Putin at the controls, we're winning at each and every turn like you point out. The walls are closing in on you. 

Putin does control your ridiculous political suicides, but well oiled you're not. All the promised greasing was promised only. He's as broke as you'll be in very near future. 

Also, if you managed to see I said you're winning, then you need stronger glasses. I'm extremely clear when I say your political option is pure stupidity and as such you cannot win anything, except occasional pithy. 

And you, "conservatives" on Putin's remote, your projections are already proverbial. So when you say the walls are closing on others, knowing the way your mind is working, it's an outright admission that you do know the walls are closing on you. Good. Panic will make the proven idiots who made your decisions even stupider than they are. 

By the way, I can go on like this forever. But you should go back on topic. Kosovo, remember.

Have you got anything rational to say or you just enjoy being verbally crushed and spat on?   

16 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Putin does control your ridiculous political suicides, but well oiled you're not. All the promised greasing was promised only. He's as broke as you'll be in very near future. 

Also, if you managed to see I said you're winning, then you need stronger glasses. I'm extremely clear when I say your political option is pure stupidity and as such you cannot win anything, except occasional pithy. 

And you, "conservatives" on Putin's remote, your projections are already proverbial. So when you say the walls are closing on others, knowing the way your mind is working, it's an outright admission that you do know the walls are closing on you. Good. Panic will make the proven idiots who made your decisions even stupider than they are. 

By the way, I can go on like this forever. But you should go back on topic. Kosovo, remember.

Have you got anything rational to say or you just enjoy being verbally crushed and spat on?   

We arent losing, we are winning.

Britain always wins and we will win our latest struggle too. Our people love this country and will do whatever it takes to make Britain great again. We always beat the French and Germans in the end.

Edited by Cookie Monster

21 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Putin pulls all the strings. A great leader,  he has us all working for him. He's the one who inserted Trump into the Kosovo talks, Trump done him proud at them talks, he was going to send Boris, but he's to busy dealing with the EU.  Making sure putin gets what he wants. The Russian federation is far from broke, and if we take your word on it Putin is winning, - everywhere YOU look you see this to be true. Russians are everywhere. The walls are certainly closing in on you. 

28 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

Putin pulls all the strings. A great leader,  he has us all working for him. He's the one who inserted Trump into the Kosovo talks, Trump done him proud at them talks, he was going to send Boris, but he's to busy dealing with the EU.  Making sure putin gets what he wants. The Russian federation is far from broke, and if we take your word on it Putin is winning, - everywhere YOU look you see this to be true. Russians are everywhere. The walls are certainly closing in on you. 

Dont admit it too her @stevewinn

Oh sod it, I`m on the payroll of Russia. They pay me to come here and post lies about the EU to make Brexiteers want to leave and they also pay me to do posts supporting Trump as well.

32 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

Nah. I've got different perception of Russia than you can understand. 

Also, the EU is and will be tuning its relations with Russia according to the objective situation, not desperate and deranged ideas of few isolationist politicians. 

Russians are everywhere in your Brexit. It's an obvious fact. The bizarre need to destroy the EU, the use of Russian troll machine, the actual oligarchs owning half if not more of everything you used to be... And your only ally, the great builder of a collapsing section of a wall that wasn't paid by Mexico, is notorious Putin's puppet.

So... not my walls. Yours. Not so much closing as collapsing. But who cares.  

On topic. 

You made some pro-Trump noises. The reality is different, Trump was useless at best and the chaos he created could lead into open conflict at worst. 

Only a complete idiot would introduce the volatility of Palestine situation in Kosovo and vice versa. And only an idiot would not notice it was a work of an idiot. 

Would you care to explain which facet of that particular bizarre idiocy you found the most attractive? 

• Like 2