Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Video: What is Parallel Demon Realities

nordicboy

Disappearing Item Phenomenon, Black Hole, Dark Night Worlds, Realities!

I am the only quantum state who observes it, the only one who sees reality. More about me in google and twitter Lauris Bergs

Believe it or not but in this is reality all day light for cars and graffiti is my hacked computer system mistake when I change realities in 2011. April. The day light for cars in my perspective do not exist inside real world reality before 2011. April. All products that you see before 2011 It is another reality branch but in my perspectives they reflected here also. All movies books all information which was released until 2011 April is reflected also in this reality, world, simulation but that source of information is in a different world it is like a reflection in this world, simulation. Like example if you see the Hollywood movies where some actors drive cars with day lights in real world there is the same movie the same scene but without day light for cars. And the same with graffiti. In real world there is no day light for cars and graffiti it is computer system other continued realities. 

A database of infinite human models from my past computer system is being stolen from the only quantum state that observes it. Human models inside reality have only one life for the performance them have no beginning them is no end, they exist in infinite systems for the author needs, common sense they don't have. That's why they drive with day light for cars in this reality.

Many realities are different, for example, this reality is driving buses to Bauska, Latvia taking passengers, but at the same time there is another frequency and time there, the same buses what are inside in this reality are driving Battalion soldiers horses during the Second World War.  Like example person with name Andris Petrovskis from Bauska, Latvia who runs them has sent, he have technology and he can see other realities when cars transport in this reality is horses inside other realities there. When he Andris Petrovskis drive a bus he also in same time drive a horse inside another reality with Battalion soldiers, and he knows it. Cars transport in this reality are horses inside another reality and time, frequency reality line. When you see a driving car, inside another frequency and inside another reality it's a horse. Cars transport in this reality are horses in another reality frequency. Each transport inside this reality are horses inside other reality with a unique code (digital invisible code ruled by computer system)

Trees With Faces Which Moves, Technology

In 2017. I get inside another Reality. I have connection more than 300 billion other realities and time planets to my body computer system. Trees with faces which moves it is tetchnology from Hell realities. That trees can Move and Walk able to change positions and it is black mattery. That tree shot needles to me. In that month I also saw Moving Shadows on streets and other moving trees with heads and arms. All shadows is demons like real black bodies shadows with mattery what is waiting in positions when you approach them and they attack.  This is technology from Hell realities made by programmers from future planets, realities using programming system language and computer technologies more than 300 billion year future realities. All realities is for only quantum state who observes it, the only one who see reality.

Disappearing Item Phenomenon

Video example how objects items products has changed after night. In 2017. Latvia, Riga Supermarket Stockmann, I bought three 3 pairs with socks with Triangle design. After night in next morning for one 1 pair of socks, design was completed changed to Circles, the Witch trick. In the Demon worlds you can lose items and things.

Demon realities from 2018. Latvia. They are not humans they can attack you and change look visualy like Goblins Trolls Dwarfs. This is Hell reality other worlds. When you approach to them they have aggressive, unusual, unpredictable behavior demon reaction with many scenarios. Their demon job is to kill you,.

Walking Demon Troll Goblin Dwarf Witch from another Demon Hell realities in Latvia Olaine. They search for Childrens

Demon inside my Body in 2018, Latvia Olaine

Real Demons from another planets in pool at The End.

In 2015 After my Grandmother Irena Bergs death in her apartment was envelope with inside envelope 5 unique mansion and person photos from 1996,1997 year with my Grandfather Zigurds Bergs and my old living time and place my childhood apartment house. That photo was important for me because I saw my Grandfather near windows with cap and my house where I live my old living important place and time form 90s. For me they was unique photos and all photos disappear with all envelope and 5 photos inside envelope after Irena Bergs death when I took the envelope with photos to my apartment. Someone steal all photos with envelope from my room shelf and boxes.

Also after my Grandmother Irena Bergs Death in 2015 the Wall Clock was stopped. The Wall Clock battery had stopped and leaked. The clock no longer worked and had to be thrown out.

More about me:

ēnas egīls.jpg

Realitatestranserfings4VZelandsfb2.jpg

tumsas pasaule567.jpg

Viktor334.jpg

Edited by nordicboy
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

Cool story bro.

• Like 1

What's the chance the OP doesn't respond to this topic either?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

What's the chance the OP doesn't respond to this topic either?

Pretty high I'm guessing. Almost looks like advertisement for a book in a way. Meh, whatever. 2020 has brought everything out 10X stronger. Why shouldn't the weird be any different.

• Like 1

Dark Worlds, Black Hole, Also Vampire Worlds, Night Worlds

Vadim Zeland - Transurfing Reality! Special sent inside in my realities before 2011. to capture my worlds and my gifts, capture royal Planets realities and steal capture real estate, capture money, capture furniture, capture royal wealth from my body where is all gifts inside my body. He should penetrate inside other royal rich realities through my body addresses where is access to other realities and real estate, rich future worlds realities with unique ip addresses access only for me and my family.

zelands1.jpg

zelands2.jpg

Tumsas Pasaule 23.jpg

Enas3.jpg

Realitatestranserfings4VZelandsfb2.jpg

Realitatestranserfings1VZelandsfb2.jpg

Edited by nordicboy
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Looks like someone's reality tunnel is off track.

That explains the trainwreck..

"Clean up in Aisle 5..."

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, nordicboy said:

Vadim Zeland - Transurfing Reality! Special sent inside in my realities before 2011. to capture my worlds and my gifts, capture royal Planets realities and steal capture real estate, capture money, capture furniture, capture royal wealth from my body where is all gifts inside my body. He should penetrate inside other royal rich realities through my body addresses where is access to other realities and real estate, rich future worlds realities with unique ip addresses access only for me and my family.

Interesting, not only are there are people inside of you, Vadim Zeland penetrates through your body into their reality.

BTW if you're the only observer how is he doing any of this?

@nordicboy       There is a subject I am very interested in called the Mandela Effect.  What are your thoughts on this? Your changing socks video made me think of the Mandela Effect.

• Like 1

I'll sum this up. Everyone has a personal reality tunnel (subjective perspective) based on their beliefs. Change the beliefs and shift the reality tunnel. You either accept the consensus "reality" (collective beliefs) or you don't. 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

This guys approach is overkill and gives legitimate theories about quantum physics a bad reputation. I've met people like this before. Too many research chemicals. Bath salts, etc, or just insane. Shameless self promotion. I hate to be that negative, but my guess is he only came here to post his advert.

Edited by kidagakash
typos

On 9/5/2020 at 10:59 AM, papageorge1 said:

@nordicboy       There is a subject I am very interested in called the Mandela Effect.  What are your thoughts on this? Your changing socks video made me think of the Mandela Effect.

I remember the BERENSTEIN bears, "Luke, I am your father" and just discovered one on my own in the brave little toaster.

Okay. Bot maybe??

• Like 1