Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Finding ET: do aliens even use radio signals?

UM-Bot

Wow ...we are hoping to find a radio signal from aliens that are technologically advance as we are...(SMH) Perfect smoke screen to hide the fact that aliens are already here.

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

Wow ...we are hoping to find a radio signal from aliens that are technologically advance as we are...(SMH) Perfect smoke screen to hide the fact that aliens are already here.

What makes you think aliens are already here?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ufoguy said:

Alien abductions

Abductions by aliens? No. It must be assumed that the biological/bacteriological/ virological environment on other planets, those may house life forms, may contain components with the potential to cause a threat to humans and to the earth environment. As the status and the level of possible endangerment is not known, a maximum of precaution on Earth is required and executed, also in the vice-versa direction as well.

For example, the NASA Office for Planetary Protection is taking care of these issues and is in tight collaboration with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. In case of an abduction of humans by aliens, these humans are exposed to a.) alien life forms and b.) the environment the aliens are living in (space craft). Humans who were in such contact will be a high potential risk to other humans and the Earth´s environment. Well defined procedures, like quarantine, would take place in relation to control of epidemics for risk minimization purposes.

Until today, no person who claimed to have been abducted by aliens was ever subject to the rules and procedures of control of epidemics, means medical examination and quarantine. Zero. Based on this simple fact, it must be judged that there was no alien abduction ever and that the persons who are claiming so, do have a psychological disorder or are just telling fairy tales, deliberate or not. And again, there are other ppl who are making a lot of money with freaks.

NASA : http://planetaryprot...sa.gov/overview

CDC : http://www.cdc.gov/n...rs/nasa_mou.htm

Edited by toast
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, toast said:

Abductions by aliens? No. It must be assumed that the biological/bacteriological/ virological environment on other planets, those may house life forms, may contain components with the potential to cause a threat to humans and to the earth environment. As the status and the level of possible endangerment is not known, a maximum of precaution on Earth is required and executed, also in the vice-versa direction as well.

For example, the NASA Office for Planetary Protection is taking care of these issues and is in tight collaboration with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. In case of an abduction of humans by aliens, these humans are exposed to a.) alien life forms and b.) the environment the aliens are living in (space craft). Humans who were in such contact will be a high potential risk to other humans and the Earth´s environment. Well defined procedures, like quarantine, would take place in relation to control of epidemics for risk minimization purposes.

Until today, no person who claimed to have been abducted by aliens was ever subject to the rules and procedures of control of epidemics, means medical examination and quarantine. Zero. Based on this simple fact, it must be judged that there was no alien abduction ever and that the persons who are claiming so, do have a psychological disorder or are just telling fairy tales, deliberate or not. And again, there are other ppl who are making a lot of money with freaks.

NASA : http://planetaryprot...sa.gov/overview

CDC : http://www.cdc.gov/n...rs/nasa_mou.htm

:lol:....Tell me your not serious when your talking about disease control....lol OMG

You know what... its ok you must think that aliens are a bunch of dumb assess... but its ok...:rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, toast said:

the persons who are claiming so, do have a psychological disorder or are just telling fairy tales, deliberate or not. And again, there are other ppl who are making a lot of money with freaks.

Its not limited to the alien abduction phenomenon, claims of hauntings, ghosts, paramormal experences, special powers, and some alleged crypto sighting etc are all in the realm of possible psychological disorders its not deliberate like with a lowend BS artist these mental issue sufferers sincerely believe their extraordinary claims for them delusions and imagination is their reality no proof is necessary they only desire validation from other sufferes/believers and anyone who questions them is met with derision and hostility,

And of course there are those like the warrens or hopkins etc who enjoy a great living exploiting and feeding off blind belief of the naive and gullible,

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Its not limited to the alien abduction phenomenon, claims of hauntings, ghosts, paramormal experences, special powers, and some alleged crypto sighting etc are all in the realm of possible psychological disorders its not deliberate like with a lowend BS artist these mental issue sufferers sincerely believe their extraordinary claims for them delusions and imagination is their reality no proof is necessary they only desire validation from other sufferes/believers and anyone who questions them is met with derision and hostility,

And of course there are those like the warrens or hopkins etc who enjoy a great living exploiting and feeding off blind belief of the naive and gullible,

:sm ok buddy what ever you say..:rolleyes:

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Trelane said:

There is no definitive proof of that ever occurring. Stories and the like is not evidence.

If thousands of people including children are reporting the same thing and the numbers are increasing every year, along with ufo sightings thats on the rise, then thats evidence enough, for me anyway.

Edited by ufoguy
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

You know what... its ok you must think that aliens are a bunch of dumb assess... but its ok...:rolleyes:

I dont think so but I`m sure the alienz know very well who are dumb asses.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

If thousands of people including children are reporting the same thing and the numbers are increasing every year, along with ufo sightings thats on the rise, then thats evidence enough, for me anyway.

In average and on a global scale, there a 300 people a day who claim to have seen Elvis currently.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, toast said:

I dont think so but I`m sure the alienz know very well who are dumb asses.

yea us humans...well humans like u anyway...and i say that because people like u make it so easy for aliens to abduct people in secret.. That way if anything happens to the abductee people like u would just dismiss it with some common earthly explanation. They could literally take over this planet and we wouldnt even know it.

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

1. "Eyewitness" reports are not reliable or truly representative of what has actually been experienced. To cite that children report anything is laughable. Children are extremely prone to exaggeration beyond what most adults would consider. 

https://www.ncsc.org/trends/monthly-trends-articles/2017/the-trouble-with-eyewitness-identification-testimony-in-criminal-cases#:~:t

2. Ho do you quantify that UFO reports are "on the rise". Where is the empirical data that supports this. Not your belief mind you, as that is not applicable in the scope of the claim.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

yea us humans...well humans like u anyway...and i say that because people like u make it so easy for aliens to abduct people in secret.. That way if anything happens to the abductee people like u would just dismiss it with some common earthly explanation. They could literally take over this planet and we wouldnt even know it.

This is all nonsense you are typing. Fantastical nonsense that has no scientific data to support it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, Trelane said:

This is all nonsense you are typing. Fantastical nonsense that has no scientific data to support it.

U want data?... Be an astronaut

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ufoguy said:

What?

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

U want data?... Be an astronaut

In my business life I´ve met and spoken to with 4 of them, but none of them talked about alienz. So you think these guys are a part of the plot, is that correct?

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, toast said:

In my business life I´ve met and spoken to with 4 of them, but none of them talked about alienz. So you think these guys are a part of the plot, is that correct?

When it comes to aliens and nasa u gotta sign a non disclosure form...once u sign that keep ur mouth shut..thats it

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, toast said:

do they have to tell u?

2 hours ago, ufoguy said:

:lol:....Tell me your not serious when your talking about disease control....lol OMG

You must if you believe half the abduction stories.

18 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

do they have to tell u?

Blah.

4 hours ago, ufoguy said:

:sm ok buddy what ever you say..:rolleyes:

Cool. Thanks we agree on it then :tu:

Extra Terrestrial Intelligence and the search for it, is sort of a religion of science for which there is much speculation and rationalization in favor of, but for which there is not a shred of of conformational evidence. The scientists of SETI quite literally a take a leap of faith, assume there is and search for it. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Extra Terrestrial Intelligence and the search for it, is sort of a religion of science for which there is much speculation and rationalization in favor of, but for which there is not a shred of of conformational evidence. The scientists of SETI quite literally a take a leap of faith, assume there is and search for it. 

I have a documentry one of the seti guys guarantees whatever odds you like they will find extraterrestrial life within 10 years, the doc is much older :whistle:

• The topic was locked