Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A ‘ghost’ in chilling cemetery picture?

Eldorado

"“I saw a child’s grave and I started to pray for the little soul. I was thinking like a mother". Shortly after, Katarzyna left the spot and Szymon whipped his phone out to take a picture of the cemetery - which was totally empty under the moonlight.

"After they took the picture at around 10pm, Kataryna said she “felt strange” - and told Szymon she wanted to go back home.

"A few days after taking the snap, the couple, who live in Slough, noticed a spooky figure appear in the left of the picture when scrolling through photos on Szymon's phone."

Full mangled news report at Head Topics dot com, but the photo at the top of the page is ok: Link

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

Papameter 2.0 Reading

55% Parnormal  45% Normal

Confidence Level: Low

The article never explained WHY the picture was taken. Was he looking for the paranormal?

• Like 2

19 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Papameter 2.0 Reading

55% Parnormal  45% Normal

Confidence Level: Low

The article never explained WHY the picture was taken. Was he looking for the paranormal?

Err, ive taken a few random point a clicks,

If i hammered off several shots in my basement at least a few would have something odd in them, hey, perhaps ill try that later,

But his shot isnt really of anything and be kind but i really do not see any ghost type thing in the circle, if an arrow or circle needs to be shopped in to get viewers to see the whatever i do pretty much figure nothing much to see,

Wouldnt it be great if spookies and happy haunts didnt play some otherwordly "wheres waldo" and just pose up in the camera like some facebook attention diva doing her barrage of selfies it sure would make ghost hunting easier.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Err, ive taken a few random point a clicks,

If i hammered off several shots in my basement at least a few would have something odd in them, hey, perhaps ill try that later,

But his shot isnt really of anything and be kind but i really do not see any ghost type thing in the circle, if an arrow or circle needs to be shopped in to get viewers to see the whatever i do pretty much figure nothing much to see,

Wouldnt it be great if spookies and happy haunts didnt play some otherwordly "wheres waldo" and just pose up in the camera like some facebook attention diva doing her barrage of selfies it sure would make ghost hunting easier.

OK bats let’s see how well you materialize after you croak, lol.

I can see a crude misty form possibly starting with head and legs. Also I consider the other factors in the story and the woman’s ‘feeling’ before reaching my near 50/50 Papameter 2.0 reading.

2 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

OK bats let’s see how well you materialize after you croak, lol.

I can see a crude misty form possibly starting with head and legs. Also I consider the other factors in the story and the woman’s ‘feeling’ before reaching my near 50/50 Papameter 2.0 reading.

Hum, and same back at you lets hope thats many, many years from now for both of us.

I sure hope the afterlife if there is one isnt an eternity of trying to materialize for photo opps and epic failing for centuries.

4 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Hum, and same back at you lets hope thats many, many years from now for both of us.

I sure hope the afterlife if there is one isnt an eternity of trying to materialize for photo opps and epic failing for centuries.

I am convinced  that the afterlife is primarily about positivity, love and spiritual growth.

10 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I am convinced  that the afterlife is primarily about positivity, love and spiritual growth.

If so then pretty much zero reason for spookies to go photobombing unless its a very ego driven haunt.

20 minutes ago, the13bats said:

If so then pretty much zero reason for spookies to go photobombing unless its a very ego driven haunt.

Earthly attachments can linger for some. And sometimes even attachment to those left behind can cause a draw to the physical. Most move on nicely and do not become what you call ‘spookies’. Some spirits check in for positive reasons.

Perhaps in this story the deceased young girl wanted to approach the woman praying for her.

10 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Earthly attachments can linger for some. And sometimes even attachment to those left behind can cause a draw to the physical. Most move on nicely and do not become what you call ‘spookies’. Some spirits check in for positive reasons.

Perhaps in this story the deceased young girl wanted to approach the woman praying for her.

PG occupational habit, i had to cue up a tune for your last post....read pgs post while song plays.

Isn't it a shot of her blurred?  Looks like she's wearing jeans and a dark top.  

• Like 1