Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Green Grass Crop Circle's Ghost! Wiltshire!

Malaria_Kidd

Wiltshire County England, where else but Wiltshire! 

Hackpen Hill

I knew what I was seeing before I read the comments! The downed seeds of wheat grew back into the original glyph.

Attn crop circle skeptics? You can get a new perspective now!  

https://m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR38Th76a6Uu7GPEtpfrRSnvUhRn6azs5c3w4HbP-36AFNvgxOCoQxQY-Kw&v=4ueapxOiOqg

[yt]4ueapxOiOqg[/yt]

The embed surprisingly failed here. :blush:

MK ∆=

Edited by Malaria_Kidd
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Malaria_Kidd said:

Attn crop circle skeptics? You can get a new perspective now!  

what does that mean? your point is? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Your answer is in your quote.

It seems we could use the study of crop biologists to investigate what happened on the ground. But of course no one will accept what they say unless it's what they want to hear. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Malaria_Kidd said:

Your answer is in your quote.

i take it you're replying to me? explain it to me= what do you mean by: Attn crop circle skeptics? i don't understand

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, papageorge1 said:

It seems we could use the study of crop biologists to investigate what happened on the ground. But of course no one will accept what they say unless it's what they want to hear. 

it's man made... nothing mysterious here 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Dejarma said:

it's man made... nothing mysterious here 

I think you sort of confirmed my second sentence there without even needing the scientific analysis.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I think you sort of confirmed my second sentence there without even needing the scientific analysis.

there's no 'sort of' about it= i did confirm your second sentence = i agree, pap me ol' mate;)

Edited by Dejarma
  • Like 1

Im confused too,

What is a crop curcle skeptic?

I fully believe in crop circles ive seen countles pictures of them,

Of course i believe the are mostly man made with a few being natural so im no skeptic of them existing.

And im not seeing how plants regrowing where they were cut is epic.

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

It seems we could use the study of crop biologists to investigate what happened on the ground. But of course no one will accept what they say unless it's what they want to hear

Oh the irony!!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Pretty music, interesting planting, gives me some ideas for my next year's flower garden.

• Like 3

:lol: Pardon my lack of understanding about how to categorize the word "skeptic" relating to the strange appearance of crop circles that are man-made and not man made.:alien: The best and the most found world wide, created only to be lost days later, leaves mankind in the dust!

Go back to July 23 for the original stars in wheat and I remember it well.

The orchestration, once again, is perfect!

One more for the road?

An apple carried into a new formation must not be the norm in England!:P

MK 

PS - 

Edited by Malaria_Kidd
Fixed links and Ancient Aliens' brief explanations to ponder!!

Not sure why just made me think of the neighbor, he lives on the corner across from me, his son has a landscape business, perfect yard.

The other day his yard has 4 or 5 really nice fairy rings,

I guess some think faries really are real and make them,

13 minutes ago, Malaria_Kidd said:

:lol: Pardon my lack of understanding about how to categorize the word "skeptic" relating to the strange appearance of crop circles that are man-made and not man made.:alien: The best and the most found world wide, created only to be lost days later, leaves mankind in the dust!

Go back to July 23 for the original stars in wheat and I remember it well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kWApsdarHc

The orchestration, once again, is perfect!

One more for the road?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoxC5QLIUdo

An apple carried into a new formation must not be the norm in England!:P

MK 

Upping your youtube click count, well played old man.

Oooh an alien emoji, then it must mean legit extraterrestrials

Prove even one crop circle is made by aliens or easier isnt man made you will have done what Colin Andrews cant.

We will wait, actually many will get bored and move on.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 2

I'm a multi million mile safe 54 year trucker, so let me give them a free ride. LOL

The rare ones here that believe in what you do not are seldom heard from at Unexplained Mysteries.

Good advice: Go 100 miles southwest of London and pick any Wiltshire field near Milk Hill or Hackpen Hill to be bored with. Patience is a virtue.;)

MK 

• Confused 1

Can anyone explain what is so interesting in the video? It shows the design from far away but does NOT show any close ups of why the pattern is seen in green.

It's your typical useless video from those pretending that crop circles are not man made. That video should have been a single still and left off the boring music.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Notice how the narrow tractor lines are also green ;)    The weeds just show up stronger in the larger bare patches.  

Now, if the exact same pattern appears in next year's crop.  maybe then we'd have a mystery on our hands.

• Thanks 3

looks like someone's got a bit inventive and under sown the corn crop with summat a good close up would be helpful  

• Like 1

On 9/12/2020 at 5:49 AM, Essan said:

Notice how the narrow tractor lines are also green ;)    The weeds just show up stronger in the larger bare patches.  

Now, if the exact same pattern appears in next year's crop.  maybe then we'd have a mystery on our hands.

Exactly. There is no mystery. The weeds or whatever grow/show more in the spots that are cut/run down. It's been seen and explained before - unless you want to try and say the tractor trails are "alien made" too.

The only people mystified by this are the ones being willfully stupid. Using something like this that can be easily and logically explained as an example of "oh THIS will make those evil skeptics believe" is completely laughable and shows how the the minds of people who will believe anything (don't) work.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1