Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kamala Harris Told Jacob Blake

itsnotoutthere

16 hours ago, Setton said:

And what makes you think the silent majority will be on your side when they do speak?

Because of the way the vocal minority have been behaving over the last few months.

1 hour ago, bee said:

enough of the nonsense - I have to get on with my day now... :D

Yeah, don't you have a study to provide in another thread..?

52 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Because of the way the vocal minority have been behaving over the last few months.

Given that the vocal minority includes both left and right, that really doesn't explain why you think everyone else will agree with the right.

1 hour ago, Setton said:

Given that the vocal minority includes both left and right, that really doesn't explain why you think everyone else will agree with the right.

Well, given that it is only the vocal minority doing the burning, looting & rioting egged on by the left, then I think it does explain it. But hey, as long as they're only doing it in their own back yards (which they are) ....carry on.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

7 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Well, given that it is only the vocal minority doing the burning, looting & rioting egged on by the left, then I think it does explain it. But hey, as long as they're only doing it in their own back yards (which they are) ....carry on.

The vocal minority belongs to both sides. Otherwise, you'd never hear of anyone supporting Trump openly.

I think you're just misunderstanding the term 'silent majority'.

17 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Despite you running around in it, it is fun.

Believe me, you and I are not remotely on the same planet.

On 9/8/2020 at 2:26 PM, Gromdor said:

It's pretty common knowledge that Trump, Clinton, and Epstein were all buddies.  It's also interesting to note that all three have sexual assault allegations.  Birds of a feather hanging together and all that.

Hillary Clinton sexualy assaulted somebody ? ( just a pun...)

3 hours ago, Setton said:

So you don't actually know and are basing your assessment entirely on yourself.

Glad we established that.

You mean she can’t determine things on her own?  She needs someone like you to tell her what to think?  Can she determine on her own if she walks outside in the rain without an umbrella, she’ll get wet?  If she were to walk out onto a busy highway, the odds are good that she’ll be hit with a car?  I think she has two eyes that can help her make her own assessment.  She doesn’t have to read minds to see their actions.  Their intent is plainly visible.  Don’t play dumb!

• Like 1

On 9/8/2020 at 4:09 PM, RavenHawk said:

Well, if you don't obey an officer's commands and then and you "go for" a weapon (even a knife is lethal at that range).  What do you think the outcome is going to be?

Exactly, don't know why people resisting and arguing...

Gone shooting with friends and got arrested a corner after one of us brough his gun in the trunk in front of his home. A cop was near and saw it and some gun where stolen a couple of day before. We just got ourselves out of the car by a nervous cops, and put on the grass. The four of us didn't complain, done what asked, after 10 min waiting for reinforcement, six more cops arrives on the scene, got trough the gun licensing, and let us go shooting. We had like 8 guns in the trunk with more than 1000 rounds...nobody got shot or hurt, beside some grass mark, lol.

Sure if we have started to complain, made unjustified move and argued, we would have been in a lot worse situation...

Edited by Jon the frog
  • Like 3

The vocal minority belongs to both sides. Otherwise, you'd never hear of anyone supporting Trump openly.

I think you're just misunderstanding the term 'silent majority'.

Silent majority doesn’t mean you don’t hear anything at all from them?  That’s not what it means.  I’m guessing you don’t understand the meaning of that clip from the Declaration of Independence??  Maybe I need to revisit it?  So here it is again: “and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.

This reflects those that just want to live their lives and get along with their fellow countrymen.  They go to work, go to school, come home, go shopping, get gas, etc.  But there are things (evils) in this world that assault this paradigm.  People try to be tolerant and suffer them in quiet, expecting them to be transient.  This is the Silent Majority.  But when these evils push more and more on the people’s tolerance, there is a breaking point.  This rioting, looting, burning, intimidation, and killing are evils that are not sufferable.  The Silent Majority will right this one way or the other.

Edited by RavenHawk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Silent majority doesn’t mean you don’t hear anything at all from them?  That’s not what it means.  I’m guessing you don’t understand the meaning of that clip from the Declaration of Independence??  Maybe I need to revisit it?  So here it is again: “and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.

This reflects those that just want to live their lives and get along with their fellow countrymen.  They go to work, go to school, come home, go shopping, get gas, etc.  But there are things (evils) in this world that assault this paradigm.  People try to be tolerant and suffer them in quiet, expecting them to be transient.  This is the Silent Majority.  But when these evils push more and more on the people’s tolerance, there is a breaking point.  This rioting, looting, burning, intimidation, and killing are evils that are not sufferable.  The Silent Majority will right this one way or the other.

We'll see. I know you're way beyond reason.

We'll see. I know you're way beyond reason.

Since when have the left listened to reason?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Since when have the left listened to reason?

The Declaration of Independence was treasonous to the Crown.  It was what we would - these days - call a "Lefty Manifesto".

Edited by Golden Duck

41 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

The Declaration of Independence was treasonous to the Crown.  It was what we would - these days - call a "Lefty Manifesto".

Don't try to twist reality Duck. 

The Declaration of Independence was not a "Lefty Manifesto".

The Declaration of Independence is a document that declares what is Right.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Will do said:

Don't try to twist reality Duck. 

The Declaration of Independence was not a "Lefty Manifesto".

The Declaration of Independence is a document that declares what is Right.

Equivocation is no substitute for history or etymology.

2 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Equivocation is no substitute for history or etymology.

You know what the difference is between a "Lefty Manifesto" and a document that declares what's Right?

Spoiler

One Nation Under God

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Will do said:

You know what the difference is between a "Lefty Manifesto" and a document that declares what's Right?

Hide contents

One Nation Under God

Spoken like a heretical protestant

27 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Spoken like a heretical protestant

"indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Unless disturbed by those who aren't right that seek to divide and separate. 

Edited by Will do

31 minutes ago, Will do said:

You're still equivocating.

3 hours ago, Will do said:

Liberty.... unless you’re a slave. 

• Like 1