Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
itsnotoutthere

Kamala Harris Told Jacob Blake

71 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Setton
17 minutes ago, and then said:

I agree and I think it will be their undoing.  They really don't seem to grasp that anyone would come against them.  

 

Pot meet kettle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
41 minutes ago, and then said:

I agree and I think it will be their undoing.  They really don't seem to grasp that anyone would come against them. 

The Left can only manipulate people, they can’t understand human nature.  Until they do understand, they will continue to underestimate the Silent Majority.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
3 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

The Left can only manipulate people, they can’t understand human nature.  Until they do understand, they will continue to underestimate the Silent Majority.

 

The silent majority is silent, they don’t even speak up during elections, so who cares what people who don’t vote think?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
52 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

The silent majority is silent, they don’t even speak up during elections, so who cares what people who don’t vote think?

This is not just those that don’t vote.  They are the ones that Jefferson said of them: “and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.  Conservatives have taken the abuse of the Left for far too long.  I think this time around, they will right the evils.  It’s been clear that the Left does not care about the Deplorables.  The Left’s chickens will be coming home to roost.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
quillius
On 9/8/2020 at 11:16 PM, toast said:

He was shot because the nazi officer was in the mood to do so.

i thought the argument was that the officers choked....now its that they are Nazis....

 

need to make up your minds fellas....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice

I was told to watch who the VP candidate would be. I don't give Biden more than a year in office.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice
13 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

The silent majority is silent, they don’t even speak up during elections, so who cares what people who don’t vote think?

Only half of the eligible voters in the US vote in any election. Much lower than most other democratic countries. That's why the big push for voter turnout. Still, the 2016 election only had a 58 percent turnout. The winner not only doesn't have the support of the people who voted for the other candidate, but a very large number of the population who can and do become very vocal at times. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
itsnotoutthere
13 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

The silent majority is silent, they don’t even speak up during elections, so who cares what people who don’t vote think?

Well that's you first mistake, they do vote, they just don't scream at the sky if they lose.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
Just now, itsnotoutthere said:

Well that's you first mistake, they do vote, they just don't scream at the sky if they lose.

If they vote, they’re not silent.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aroundthecorner

Cant wait to see her face when her kids ask her about how she got into politics and rose to the status she as so fast.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
itsnotoutthere
2 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

If they vote, they’re not silent.

And they don't smash things up either.

  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
6 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

If they vote, they’re not silent.

The silent majority isn’t necessarily all composed of just those that don’t vote.  It’s also those that trust the system take the system for granted assuming it will always work as designed.  It’s also those that vote but they don’t get involved with the body politic and don’t support their choice with meaning and action (they just go through the motions).  Then there are also those that are Conservatives living in predominantly Liberal areas or true Democrats who don’t follow the Socialist creed and feel isolated.  Jefferson’s quote encompasses all these groups.  This group would also include those that are tired of the status quo and those afraid of saying who they support.

A flaw in human nature (one of many) is to sit by and let things happen that initially don’t seem all that bad but have historically bad outcomes.  They don’t heed the warnings of those that have experienced such things firsthand, because to them, it is romanticized.  And by the time they experience it, it’s too late and a whole generation is lost.  The next generation must fight indoctrination to see the truth.  A new revolution for freedom eventually arises in a successive generation.  And if it is successful, they realize that the previous generation(s) gave up a good thing.  But the really good thing is that when this new generation begins to build their government that they will use the Constitution as a foundation and incorporate the new hard lessons to add additional protections of individual rights so that they can avoid this again in the future.

I think that the Silent Majority has awaken and they understand the history and what is at stake and will vote against tyranny and reelect Trump.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
On 9/8/2020 at 2:57 PM, Autochthon1990 said:

are perfectly okay with such an accusation leading to a black guy getting shot seven times in the back.

He got shot because the idiot refused to obey lawful orders from a police officer.  NOT because of his color or even because of the crime he was being arrested for.  Anyone who thinks the cops have no right to go home at the end of their shift is a person I don't care to be around, anyway.  Cry me a fecking river...

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
20 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

This is not just those that don’t vote.  They are the ones that Jefferson said of them: “and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.  Conservatives have taken the abuse of the Left for far too long.  I think this time around, they will right the evils.  It’s been clear that the Left does not care about the Deplorables.  The Left’s chickens will be coming home to roost.

And what makes you think the silent majority will be on your side when they do speak?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
16 minutes ago, Setton said:

And what makes you think the silent majority will be on your side when they do speak?

By definition.  What side do you think it is?  Which side doesn’t fight back for the most part and when they have all rights to?  Who do you think are the ones that don’t put Trump signs in their yards or Trump bumper stickers on their car?  If they do go ‘public’, whose opposition supporters out number supporters at events?  The silent majority see the numbers of like-minded people and that encourages them.  They are beginning to feel like they don’t have to fear if they participate.  The silent majority is becoming more vocal and it is beginning to drown out the voices of Antifa and BLM.  I.e. Ricky Rebel.  Using love against hate.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
1 hour ago, RavenHawk said:

 Using love against hate.

 

Hilarious.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
21 minutes ago, Setton said:

Hilarious.

Yes, it is very hilarious.  The group that has spewed nothing but hatred and then misconstrues Trump’s toughness as hate, are being confronted with love and positiveness.  I never figured that would be the response.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
10 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Yes, it is very hilarious.  The group that has spewed nothing but hatred and then misconstrues Trump’s toughness as hate, are being confronted with love and positiveness.  I never figured that would be the response.

 

It must be fun on your planet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden Duck

tenderheart+bear.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee
15 hours ago, Setton said:

And what makes you think the silent majority will be on your side when they do speak?

 

because they don't want to vote for a party that won't criticize (or supports) and therefore encourages protests like this... video below-

the silent majority don't want mobs like this coming for them... with no police to protect them because they have been defunded or prevented from doing their job -

the Democrats have got themselves too closely aligned with groups who want to destroy America.... literally DESTROY America...

the silent majority had better understand this.... and quick

 

 

Protests "Shut Down" the restaurants In Rochester NY

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
1 minute ago, bee said:

 

because they don't want to vote for a party that won't criticize (or supports) and therefore encourages protests like this... video below-

the silent majority don't want mobs like this coming for them... with no police to protect them because they have been defunded or prevented from doing their job -

the Democrats have got themselves too closely aligned with groups who want to destroy America.... literally DESTROY America...

the silent majority had better understand this.... and quick

 

 

Protests "Shut Down" the restaurants In Rochester NY

 

And you know all this because they told you or you can read minds?

If they told you, they are not silent. 

If you think you can read minds... well, you're even further off the rails than you let on.

Which is at least impressive...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee
8 minutes ago, Setton said:

And you know all this because they told you or you can read minds?

If they told you, they are not silent. 

If you think you can read minds... well, you're even further off the rails than you let on.

Which is at least impressive...

 

I think it's safe to say that the silent majority don't want to be intimidated by crazed mobs and don't want their lives and country destroyed by a break down in law and order...

no mind reading required just common sense...

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
1 minute ago, bee said:

 

I think it's safe to say that the silent majority don't want to be intimidated by crazed mobs and don't want their lives and country destroyed by a break down in law and order...

no mind reading required just common sense...

 

So you don't actually know and are basing your assessment entirely on yourself.

Glad we established that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee
1 minute ago, Setton said:

So you don't actually know and are basing your assessment entirely on yourself.

Glad we established that.


enough of the nonsense - I have to get on with my day now... :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
itsnotoutthere
15 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

By definition.  What side do you think it is?  Which side doesn’t fight back for the most part and when they have all rights to?  Who do you think are the ones that don’t put Trump signs in their yards or Trump bumper stickers on their car?  If they do go ‘public’, whose opposition supporters out number supporters at events?  The silent majority see the numbers of like-minded people and that encourages them.  They are beginning to feel like they don’t have to fear if they participate.  The silent majority is becoming more vocal and it is beginning to drown out the voices of Antifa and BLM.  I.e. Ricky Rebel.  Using love against hate.

 

 

Anon.

 

I never cared if you were "gay" or whatever acronym you chose to call yourself, until you started shoving it down my throat.
I never cared what color you were, if you were a good human, until you started blaming me for your problems.
I never cared about your political affiliation until you started to condemn me for mine.
I never cared where you were from in this great Republic until you began condemning people based on where they were born and the history that makes them who they are.
I have never cared if you were well off or poor because I've been both. Until you started calling me names for working hard and bettering myself.
I've never cared if your beliefs are different than mine. Until you said my beliefs are wrong.
Now. I care. I've given all the tolerance I have to give. This is no longer my problem. It's your problem. You can still fix it. It's not too late. But it will be. Soon.
I'm a very patient person at times. But I'm about out of patience. There are literally Millions of people just like me.
We have had enough.
Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.