Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

double voting is real folks

the13bats

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/08/us/politics/georgia-double-voting.html

You know or should that i find both parties a joke but if that above story is true and i think it just might be this is a huge issue, not because trump said try to vote twice ( and proved his point, Houston we have a problem )

Any voter, persons concerned with their vote counting for their person should have comcern as should folks concerned their vote wont count because some lowlife votes twice,

And before you yell, "trump said try to vote twice, its his fault,  not entirely, he claims he suggested that crime to prove a flawed system which appears is the case, lets face it he wont mind johnny casting a double vote for him, why should he care hes trying to win, joey would likely not m8nd either.

And no way to prove johnny wasnt being sure his mail vote got counted so he meandered down and voted it person, not so fast, if johnny lies about his first mail in try then no getting around his second vote is a crime,

Nope, not a trump thing at all either side could get double votes which is unfair or cheated out of votes from supporters who unlike johnny have honor and integrity and voted once.

So unless one or the other wins by a landslide it would be baised and unfair not to allow them to dispute it, and since i do not see a landslide for either this is gonna be a huge mess for a long time, i have no idea who will dispute it and if close both could, woo hoo.

Politics is a big shi. Sandwich and Americans have to take a bite.

• Like 1

Two words.  Computers, barcodes. 

It should not matter if someone votes by mail and in person, the bar code on the ballot should match on both and that will cause the vote to be counted as one vote.  If the voter chooses differently in person, then the last vote processed should be what is counted (that will depend on the software, though, and I could see a second vote being ignored).

If your state doesn't use bar code identifiers then you need to find out why.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Two words.  Computers, barcodes. 

It should not matter if someone votes by mail and in person, the bar code on the ballot should match on both and that will cause the vote to be counted as one vote.  If they voter chooses differently in person, then the last vote processed should be what is counted (that will depend on the software, though and I could see a second vote being ignored).

If your state doesn't use bar code identifiers then you need to find out why.

I was just running fun with scissors,  ahem that NYT news story,

If we vote this year we will don our masks and go in person, but i dont really believe mail voting is as flawed as some insist.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I was just running fun with scissors,  ahem that NYT news story,

If we vote this year we will don our masks and go in person, but i dont really believe mail voting is as flawed as some insist.

I have been using mail voting off and on for a few decades, starting in the 70's when I was in the army.  My state had not had a problem with it except once in one county in the 90's, where the mail in votes were hidden in the basement.  They were found the day after the election, it was reported in the news, the county clerk had to step down, and the votes were counted and added to the final count.  It did change some outcomes.  It never was made clear whether this was a purposeful or accidental thing.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1

Joe Biden isn’t saying to his supporters, “the only way I can lose is if the election is rigged.”

Do you suppose that’s because he’s just “sleepy?”

This unheard of BS is only coming out of the mouth of one terrified man, who knows that he is likely going to jail next year.

This is the same man that wanted to postpone the 2020 election, to which even his Republican compadres openly laughed in his face.

This nonsense is about to come to an end, and when it does, it won’t be because anybody cheated or the election was rigged, it will be because this dumb MF was the worst effing President in the history of the United States. It will be because he got fired.

Lies like this, well in advance of an election, are only designed to muddy the water and cause chaos and confusion, in the desperate hope to try to hold onto power, in Putin-like fashion.

The same goes for the desperate losers here, who are trying to advance the same desperate narrative.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Joe Biden isn’t saying to his supporters, “the only way I can lose is if the election is rigged.”

Do you suppose that’s because he’s just “sleepy?”

This unheard of BS is only coming out of the mouth of one terrified man, who knows that he is likely going to jail next year.

This is the same man that wanted to postpone the 2020 election, to which even his Republican compadres openly laughed in his face.

This nonsense, is about to come to an end, and when it does, it won’t be because anybody cheated or the election was rigged, it will be because this dumb MF was the worst effing President in the history of the United States. It will be because he got fired.

Lies like this, well in advance of an election, are only designed to muddy the water and cause chaos and confusion, in the desperate hope to try to hold onto power, in Putin-like fashion.

The same goes for the desperate losers here, who are trying to advance the same desperate narrative.

Very insiteful and well said,

Since im just in politics for comic relief, i give this thread to you, 

Many thanks!

• Thanks 1