Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Little Girl Holding Something Behind the Door

mavakaga

Im just seeing random shapes

Yeah the real mystery is why is that man chewing on a child's thumb?  That woman should be more worried about cannibals.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Papameter 2.0 Reading

Paranormal 50%      Hoax/Natural  50%

Confidence Level:   Low

Factors: Other anomalous events 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm not sure about you guys, but I am totally convinced, because of the sinister tone of the voiceover.

:yes:

Edited by acute
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, acute said:

I'm not sure about you guys, but I am totally convinced, because of the sinister tone of the voiceover.

:yes:

sarcasm at it's finest

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

So, it's the OP's channel..............

And it was posted without comment - so as to draw in lots more views?  Forgive me if I don't participate in the spam process.

IF this was a genuine posting asking for help identifying the 'thing', I'd ask for the entire clip, and also ask them for imagery showing that area in great detail.

Of course the person filming it has almost certainly worked out what it was already, so they would simply relocate the object/s and feign innocence.

Forgive my cynicism, but the OP is a good example of how NOT to post a video at a discussion forum. 

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

My gut response is 'shadow cast by a plant'.

But only deserving of a cursory glance and consideration to me, not clicking on it and now... I'm moving on.

• Like 2

Is there still a Papameter hanging around?

1 hour ago, joc said:

Is there still a Papameter hanging around?

Post #5. The old boy's on the job!

On 9/10/2020 at 9:41 AM, mavakaga said:

sarcasm at it's finest

I would note that apart from the initial spam, that was mavakaga's entire contribution to the discussion....

Some people add to the forum, some SUBTRACT.

Edited by ChrLzs

Too many attention seeking fakes going around to take any of this serious on any level. It wouldn't surprise me if the thing was just a halloween decoration.

• Like 1

Quote from the vid description:

I am affiliated, but not sponsored by any VPN. This means I do make money when you click on the links provided, but keep my own opinion to be legit and truthful without bias.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, toast said:

Quote from the vid description:

So a really crappy poorly done hoax fake for the purpose of making money,

If they are trying to make a living being charlatans like the warrens the need to way up their game,

Note to self, do not click their tripe.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

It’s the OP’s video, but I don’t think it’s the OP’s picture. I think he was just telling the story. Maybe he can confirm?

My dad died recently, and my 3 year old nephew was taking random pics inside my Dads home. There is one pic where it looks like you can see my dads face in the background. I’m not saying it is, and no I’m not interested in sharing it, but this reminds me of that. 

Could be a hoax, but if not, wow that’s a hell of a pic. 

On 9/25/2020 at 6:10 PM, preacherman76 said:

It’s the OP’s video, but I don’t think it’s the OP’s picture. I think he was just telling the story. Maybe he can confirm?

My dad died recently, and my 3 year old nephew was taking random pics inside my Dads home. There is one pic where it looks like you can see my dads face in the background. I’m not saying it is, and no I’m not interested in sharing it, but this reminds me of that. 

Could be a hoax, but if not, wow that’s a hell of a pic. 

It gave me Goosebumps.. Are seriously sharing this?

• Haha 1