Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Raptor Witness

Trump Admits Intent to Mislead on Virus

146 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Katniss

:o Really? Noooooo way! I just - just can't believe it!

OMG! Everybody panic now!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raptor Witness

Yet, whether it’s Syrian refugees, South American immigration, or protesters seeking racial justice, Trump regularly stokes fear as a political strategy. Remember the, “Obama isn’t a U.S. citizen” example?  

Here is President Trump’s careful thinking on border wall security, as an example of his thought process for manipulating fear, as opposed to truth telling.

Pay close attention to Trump’s manipulative thought processes, especially when compared to his recent intent to mislead the American people about the deadly coronavirus.

This is how a con man thinks .... and operates.

Human threats = “good for me”

Viral threats = “bad for me”

It’s a simple pathological equation.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76

10,000 died from the virus alone. This isn’t anywhere near to disaster people think it is. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LeonKennedy

I don't care for him and maybe it was a poor choice of words(?), but yes I agree panicking won't help. My town had a little parade for him this morning...good for them.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener

Lets remember something. ALL of the newspapers and TV shows - back in March - where 'downplaying' Cornoavirus (as it was called back then). 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
52 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Lets remember something. ALL of the newspapers and TV shows - back in March - where 'downplaying' Cornoavirus (as it was called back then). 

It is really a shame isn't it, but the President did actually know just how serious the situation was. He made that very clear in the Woodward recording made in early February, the news media didn't have as much information about the situation as the President did, if they had I am certain it would have been reported. Which I also beleive would have saved many lives.

So I have to ask, do you think knowing what he said about the Virus being Airborne in February and causing social Spread, that social distancing and the use of masks should not have been started then?

Do you think that keeping that information quit did not cause the Virus to spread much more rapidly?

With that in mind do you think that down playing the Virus did not cause more infections and deaths?

While he did partially stop flights from China in February, he did not stop flights from the U.K. And Europe until a month later. That is where the infection in New York, and on the East Coast came from, not from China. The Virus that caused the infections on the West Coast and the Virus that caused about 90% of the infections on the East Coast had different Genomes and that is how this is known. 

No matter how you choose to look at it he had information about social Spread through airborne contact two months before he ordered a lock down, by the time the lock down started the Virus was already out of control. Do you think that what he did was helpful or did those two months create the disaster that we all know has already happened? 

With all this in mind do you really beleive withholding vital information like he did by down playing the situation was the right thing to do?

Take Care

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cerberusxp

Down playing a situation in order to quell  panic is a sign of a good man! He did everything Fauci and Birx recommend. It was up to Governors to do the rest as a President is NOT a dictator like the left in this country wants. So just keep doing what you are told by the Governors :rolleyes:

I put black lives matter in Gematrix Jewish gematria LINKY. You will be SHOCKED!!!!

Edited by cerberusxp
added more
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cerberusxp
29 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

It is really a shame isn't it, but the President did actually know just how serious the situation was. He made that very clear in the Woodward recording made in early February, the news media didn't have as much information about the situation as the President did, if they had I am certain it would have been reported. Which I also beleive would have saved many lives.

So I have to ask, do you think knowing what he said about the Virus being Airborne in February and causing social Spread, that social distancing and the use of masks should not have been started then?

Do you think that keeping that information quit did not cause the Virus to spread much more rapidly?

With that in mind do you think that down playing the Virus did not cause more infections and deaths?

While he did partially stop flights from China in February, he did not stop flights from the U.K. And Europe until a month later. That is where the infection in New York, and on the East Coast came from, not from China. The Virus that caused the infections on the West Coast and the Virus that caused about 90% of the infections on the East Coast had different Genomes and that is how this is known. 

No matter how you choose to look at it he had information about social Spread through airborne contact two months before he ordered a lock down, by the time the lock down started the Virus was already out of control. Do you think that what he did was helpful or did those two months create the disaster that we all know has already happened? 

With all this in mind do you really beleive withholding vital information like he did by down playing the situation was the right thing to do?

Take Care

You're laying blame on someone that deferred all recommendations except early shut down from China to Birx and Fauci and, Governors to handle their own states. Typical memory hole!

Edited by cerberusxp
misspell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aroundthecorner

He did what any President would do, trouble for this one his names not Clinton. Every member of the Democratic party and its media followers all said the same did the same after he did or before he did then reverted to the opposite. If anyone is interested you can order blind canes from any of the major selling websites. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
38 minutes ago, cerberusxp said:

You're laying blame on someone that deferred all recommendations except early shut down from China to Birx and Fauci and, Governors to handle their own states. Typical memory hole!

I am only stating the facts, so let me ask you this. You are saying that the recording from early February is meaningless? 

What do Fauci, Birx, and the Governors have to do with not stopping flights from Europe?

Do you think in early February that the President Briefed the Governors about the fact he Knew that the Virus was Airborne, which was causing community Spread.

I would agree that Fauci and Birx also knew in early February the truth about the Virus, but since the President decided to down play the situation and not release that information to the American People, that he would allow Fauci and Birx to release the information?

Before you become excited and start name calling, it may be wise to at least know what you talking about. Everything I have said is proven by the recordings made by Woodward, maybe the President should have not made those recordings in the first place. Especially after his own staff told him not to do it, I mean come did he really think those recordings would never be released, personal I think he shot himself in the foot.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
53 minutes ago, Aroundthecorner said:

He did what any President would do, trouble for this one his names not Clinton. Every member of the Democratic party and its media followers all said the same did the same after he did or before he did then reverted to the opposite. If anyone is interested you can order blind canes from any of the major selling websites. 

Yea well you can play this anyway you want to, but you can't dispute it was a really stupid idea to allow himself to be recorded, I wonder what is on the other 16 tapes that are coming out soon?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aroundthecorner
2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I am only stating the facts, so let me ask you this. You are saying that the recording from early February is meaningless? 

What do Fauci, Birx, and the Governors have to do with not stopping flights from Europe?

Do you think in early February that the President Briefed the Governors about the fact he Knew that the Virus was Airborne, which was causing community Spread.

I would agree that Fauci and Birx also knew in early February the truth about the Virus, but since the President decided to down play the situation and not release that information to the American People, that he would allow Fauci and Birx to release the information?

Before you become excited and start name calling, it may be wise to at least know what you talking about. Everything I have said is proven by the recordings made by Woodward, maybe the President should have not made those recordings in the first place. Especially after his own staff told him not to do it, I mean come did he really think those recordings would never be released, personal I think he shot himself in the foot.

Personally you dont know either way, Trump stands by his comments

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aroundthecorner
Just now, Manwon Lender said:

Yea well you can play this anyway you want to, but you can't dispute it was a really stupid idea to allow himself to be recorded, I wonder what is on the other 16 tapes that are coming out soon?

politics nothing burger Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
1 minute ago, Aroundthecorner said:

Personally you dont know either way, Trump stands by his comments

Personally it's very obvious, that he did not think the tapes would be released. Those tapes are the only proof that exists that the President knew in early February how serious the situation really was and by down playing it, did nothing about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aroundthecorner
1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

Personally it's very obvious, that he did not think the tapes would be released. Those tapes are the only proof that exists that the President knew in early February how serious the situation really was and by down playing it, did nothing about it.

He did nothing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cerberusxp
11 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I am only stating the facts, so let me ask you this. You are saying that the recording from early February is meaningless? 

What do Fauci, Birx, and the Governors have to do with not stopping flights from Europe?

Do you think in early February that the President Briefed the Governors about the fact he Knew that the Virus was Airborne, which was causing community Spread.

I would agree that Fauci and Birx also knew in early February the truth about the Virus, but since the President decided to down play the situation and not release that information to the American People, that he would allow Fauci and Birx to release the information?

Before you become excited and start name calling, it may be wise to at least know what you talking about. Everything I have said is proven by the recordings made by Woodward, maybe the President should have not made those recordings in the first place. Especially after his own staff told him not to do it, I mean come did he really think those recordings would never be released, personal I think he shot himself in the foot.

The WHO and the CCP  was saying otherwise weren't they?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
2 minutes ago, cerberusxp said:

The WHO and the CCP  was saying otherwise weren't they?

Does that matter, the President wasn't saying otherwise and he was right, so who cares what China and the WHO were saying.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
10 minutes ago, Aroundthecorner said:

He did nothing?

I am sorry, but are you having difficulty reading what I said. The only thing he did in February was stop mist flights from China, but not all, there were still some flights landing in March.

Edited by Manwon Lender

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender

Hey guys, I am done quoting either of you on this subject. The tapes are clear, and what was done is known.

Thanks for your replies, I found them very interesting and enlightening:P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cerberusxp

They were 

1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

Hey guys, I am done quoting either of you on this subject. The tapes are clear, and what was done is known.

Thanks for your replies, I found them very interesting and enlightening:P 

So what exactly would you have done?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
5 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

It is really a shame isn't it, but the President did actually know just how serious the situation was. He made that very clear in the Woodward recording made in early February, the news media didn't have as much information about the situation as the President did, if they had I am certain it would have been reported. Which I also beleive would have saved many lives.

So I have to ask, do you think knowing what he said about the Virus being Airborne in February and causing social Spread, that social distancing and the use of masks should not have been started then?

Do you think that keeping that information quit did not cause the Virus to spread much more rapidly?

With that in mind do you think that down playing the Virus did not cause more infections and deaths?

While he did partially stop flights from China in February, he did not stop flights from the U.K. And Europe until a month later. That is where the infection in New York, and on the East Coast came from, not from China. The Virus that caused the infections on the West Coast and the Virus that caused about 90% of the infections on the East Coast had different Genomes and that is how this is known. 

No matter how you choose to look at it he had information about social Spread through airborne contact two months before he ordered a lock down, by the time the lock down started the Virus was already out of control. Do you think that what he did was helpful or did those two months create the disaster that we all know has already happened? 

With all this in mind do you really beleive withholding vital information like he did by down playing the situation was the right thing to do?

Take Care

Hmm....interesting thoughts. Well, President Trump was neither better nor worse than the MSN back in February. But then,     perhaps you would have expected him to be better ? 

As for the flights.. he based his decisions on what the epidemiologists where telling him at the time. 

Tell me.. what would YOU have done ? 

Edited by RoofGardener

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
9 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

10,000 died from the virus alone. This isn’t anywhere near to disaster people think it is. 

Ah, you fail to understand comorbidity.  How many people die from bullets alone?  How many die from blood loss and organ damage/destruction from bullets?

Hate to say it but you have fallen from a twisting of wording from someone trying to deceive you for political purposes. https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/no-the-cdc-has-not-quietly-updated-covid-19-death-estimates-67902

(If you don't believe me, you can always look up data from the other 194 countries in the world.)

Qanon is linked to this too- like it is linked to the Antifa started the wildfires myth. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
5 hours ago, cerberusxp said:

They were 

So what exactly would you have done?

Oh, learned from China, double checked my medical stockpiles, quarantined everyone coming from infected countries (not just the Chinese either), develop (or adopt from say- Korea) an effective testing procedure (Beside checking someones temperature), and Oh, I dunno,  not lie to everyone about it (while accusing China of withholding information)?

I can probably think of a few more things.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toast
9 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

10,000 died from the virus alone.

Up until when?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.