Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

For people who have:

Chronus

Psychic Abilities, ESP(Not sure if thats the same thing,) Astral Traveled, what can you see doing them?

Edited by Chronus
Also if you have had visions what happened?
  • Like 1

Whatever their imagination shows them.

Edited by ThereWeAreThen
bad english
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/13/2020 at 3:52 AM, Chronus said:

Psychic Abilities, ESP(Not sure if thats the same thing,) Astral Traveled, what can you see doing them?

In my experience, I would  rather call it projection of consciousness.

Astral travel  suggests something magical and unprovable,  to some hidden plane or dimension.

Projection of consciousness is much simpler and realistic (in my experience) It involves projecting your consciousness out into the real world and observing what is occurring there in real time.

Sometimes what is observed cannot be verified, but while you remain on earth there are now many ways to check the accuracy of what you  observe hear etc.  

Ive projected my consciousness since my first memories (3 or 4  years of age ) it began with me projecting it out of my bed up to the ceiling of my house and flying around inside.

Gradually i learned other skills and techniques and was able to travel,  first up onto the roof and 50 foot Tv aerial at my home, and then around the local neighbourhood By the time I was about 10 I was travelling around the world, and in my teens I ventured   out to explore the solar system and eventually the galaxy 

I saw what  was there. Nothing mystical or magical (It was like being a tourist without a body )although sometimes  you  could hitch a ride on the consciousness of another being and observe through their eyes Ive visited mst places on earth Memorable highlights from my childhood include sitting on (the flat )  top of the great pyramid and watching the sun rise. Sitting with my back against  a warm flat wall at machu picchu,  flying over dusty herds of animals on the serengeti plains and then flying through the zambezi falls to wash the dust off  Ive toured some of the worlds great and unusual  cities and flown over the great plains of canada and the steppes of russia  Ive flown, buffeted by upwinds along  the cliffs of the nullarbor plain, and struggled to fly over the andes mountains.

Some would argue you can see anything you can imagine but i found that  i saw things which I never knew about and only discovered years later Ths was before the internet and even before television   As one example, i never knew the great pyramid had a flat top about the size of our kitchen  until i landed on it  I flew over the statues on easter island and had a good look at them   before i even knew they existed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mr Walker said:

In my experience, I would  rather call it projection of consciousness.

Astral travel  suggests something magical and unprovable,  to some hidden plane or dimension.

Projection of consciousness is much simpler and realistic (in my experience) It involves projecting your consciousness out into the real world and observing what is occurring there in real time.

Sometimes what is observed cannot be verified, but while you remain on earth there are now many ways to check the accuracy of what you  observe hear etc.  

Ive projected my consciousness since my first memories (3 or 4  years of age ) it began with me projecting it out of my bed up to the ceiling of my house and flying around inside.

Gradually i learned other skills and techniques and was able to travel,  first up onto the roof and 50 foot Tv aerial at my home, and then around the local neighbourhood By the time I was about 10 I was travelling around the world, and in my teens I ventured   out to explore the solar system and eventually the galaxy 

I saw what  was there. Nothing mystical or magical (It was like being a tourist without a body )although sometimes  you  could hitch a ride on the consciousness of another being and observe through their eyes Ive visited mst places on earth Memorable highlights from my childhood include sitting on (the flat )  top of the great pyramid and watching the sun rise. Sitting with my back against  a warm flat wall at machu picchu,  flying over dusty herds of animals on the serengeti plains and then flying through the zambezi falls to wash the dust off  Ive toured some of the worlds great and unusual  cities and flown over the great plains of canada and the steppes of russia  Ive flown, buffeted by upwinds along  the cliffs of the nullarbor plain, and struggled to fly over the andes mountains.

Some would argue you can see anything you can imagine but i found that  i saw things which I never knew about and only discovered years later Ths was before the internet and even before television   As one example, i never knew the great pyramid had a flat top about the size of our kitchen  until i landed on it  I flew over the statues on easter island and had a good look at them   before i even knew they existed.

Wait... The pyramid has  a flat top?

What are some things you seen while projecting?

Just now, Chronus said:

Oh thanks.

No problem. Art History 101 rears its ugly head. 

Lol.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Chronus said:

Wait... The pyramid has  a flat top?

What are some things you seen while projecting?

yep I never knew until i landed on it.  I "sat" on the edge and looked out over the  land.  Scrubby desert with other pyramids on one side and the  city some distance away on the other This was in the late fifties or so, and Cairo had not spread out to the pyramids yet.  

lol too many to tell  One of the first which got me into trouble was observing neighbouring girls slumber party  when i was about 13 

I thought i was just dreaming, so next day at school i talked to the girl about my dream. 

The next thing i know, the police were called in and i was accused of being a "peeping tom"  because everything i saw and described about the party was correct, from what the y were wearing to what the y were talking about 

Luckily my bedroom was situated so that it would have been impossible for me to get out, without going past my parents in the kitchen The police eventually decided it was just a dream. But it ruined my chances with my whole class of girls for a year or more :)  It helped me realise these were not just dreams and stopped me talking about them for years. 

2 minutes ago, Mr Walker said:

yep I never knew until i landed on it.  I "sat" on the edge and looked out over the  land.  Scrubby desert with other pyramids on one side and the  city some distance away on the other This was in the late fifties or so, and Cairo had not spread out to the pyramids yet.  

lol too many to tell  One of the first which got me into trouble was observing neighbouring girls slumber party  when i was about 13 

I thought i was just dreaming, so next day at school i talked to the girl about my dream. 

The next thing i know, the police were called in and i was accused of being a "peeping tom"  because everything i saw and described about the party was correct, from what the y were wearing to what the y were talking about 

Luckily my bedroom was situated so that it would have been impossible for me to get out, without going past my parents in the kitchen The police eventually decided it was just a dream. But it ruined my chances with my whole class of girls for a year or more :)  It helped me realise these were not just dreams and stopped me talking about them for years. 

Wow

43 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

True but the great pyramid also  has a flat top.

It is not known if a capstone was fitted and then removed or if it was never completed.  It was a long time ago when i "visited"  it but i remember it as about the size of a house room with a dozen or more big blocks The blocks were not even and had some gaps between them. I guess that, more than the rest of the pyramid, the y had been exposed to weathering over the years.  Didn't affect me but a real person would have had to be careful walking 

Edited by Mr Walker

1 minute ago, Mr Walker said:

True but the great pyramid also  has a flat top.

It is not known if a capstone was fitted and then removed or if it was never completed.  It was a long time ago when i "visited"  it but i remember it as about the size of a house room with a dozen or more big blocks The blocks were not even and had some gaps between them 

Yeah just saying "pyramids" with a flat top are a thing. 

1 minute ago, GlitterRose said:

Yeah just saying "pyramids" with a flat top are a thing. 

NP You are quite correct.  But most people never knew the great pyramid had a flat top and it came as a real surprise to me  when i landed on it. I was expecting a point :)

On 9/18/2020 at 9:58 PM, Chronus said:

Wow

Wow indeed; sometimes the things people reveal about themselves in posts can be quite shocking and alarming.  

• Like 1

On September 18, 2020 at 11:04 PM, Mr Walker said:

NP You are quite correct.  But most people never knew the great pyramid had a flat top and it came as a real surprise to me  when i landed on it. I was expecting a point :)

You were expecting to land on a point ?      

As for it being unknown if the great pyramid had a 'point' or was unfinished... I would bet all my socks on it being Finished when it was done.    It is known that ,most of, the finished stones on the surface were removed.    I would guess the point or capstone had value as well, enough to make it worth the effort of removing?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, lightly said:

You were expecting to land on a point ?      

As for it being unknown if the great pyramid had a 'point' or was unfinished... I would bet all my socks on it being Finished when it was done.    It is known that ,most of, the finished stones on the surface were removed.    I would guess the point or capstone had value as well, enough to make it worth the effort of removing?

This was back in the fifties No tv, no internet.

I did read a lot, including encyclopedias, but like almost everyone from  that time i thought the pyramid had an apex   (blame my geometry teachers ) :) I was totally surprised to discover it did not.

Modern   Egyptian authorities argue there WAS a capstone but i dont think it will ever be known for sure.

After an earthquake in the 1300s loosened them,  a sultan took the highly finished  outer blocks away to build a mosque But there is no record of a capstone by that time  

If the pyramid had had a capstone when i landed on it then i WOULD have landed on the top point.

Projecting consciousness allows you to land and stop on very small objects.

As a young child i would roost on the thin aluminum rods of our 50 foot tv antenna, and watch the neighbourhood at night   I've also landed on telephone and electricity wires,  although high voltage wires disturb the energy patterns required to sustain projection and are best avoided.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, joc said:

Wow indeed; sometimes the things people reveal about themselves in posts can be quite shocking and alarming.  

For me it is just normal.

Ive been living the same life since my first memories. It is nothing really shocking, and certainly not alarming, once you get used to it.

At the very least it is simply highly detailed, constructed and controlled, lucid dreaming, which is wonderful entertainment each night and provides educational experiences  At best it is an example of a normal human abilty, not discovered by most, to be able to project your awareness deliberately and in a controlled way, out into the world (again  i was doing this in a simple form by the time of my first memories (about 4 years old)

Why do you see this (either real or imagined) as either shocking or alarming? 

Many kids books employ similar techniques in their narratives, from the faraway tree and wishing chair  to the narnia chronicles  Nothing shocking or alarming, but a hell of a lot of fun

Once i realised i might be doing more then dreaming i took more care 

What happens in a dream stays in the dream, but where a dream interfaces with real people's lives you  have to  be careful    Thus i had no problem dreaming about the girls slumber party and happily told them about it.

But once i realised i had  apparently actually observed the event in a projection of consciousness I had to take more responsibility not to do it again  

Edited by Mr Walker

• 1 month later...

I have precognitive dreams that still fascinate me. It shakes the materialistic view of reality.

• Like 1

Just now, TrumanB said:

I have precognitive dreams that still fascinate me. It shakes the materialistic view of reality.

That's so cool

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

There are all kinds of things that are considered "psychic" that I believe are normal, but in this society it is not acceptable to express them so they are labeled either "special" or "wrong" depending on who you talk to.  I have met many people who have prophetic type dreams when they are teenagers or pre-teens.  I have had them myself, though always very personal.   I have had intuition that helped me when I paid attention to it, and caused me to sometimes regret not paying attention to it.  Children seem to be telepathic, some more than others, but I am not talking about mind reading, I am talking about communication.   The people who sell their so called talents are often not really psychic or mediums, just good at convincing people they are.  It would not be a thing if we were taught differently about where our consciousness resides and how subtle energy actually works.

• Like 3