Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pilot: 'Tic-Tac UFO committed act of war'

UM-Bot

This is good because my questions of Fravor’s claims of active jamming were never fully addressed in the other threads. 

So; does anything from the footage guarantee that active jamming occurred?

• Like 1

I see they are milking this one for every drop :D 

To me the three naval UFOs (Gimbal, gofast and flir1) has been explained and debunked, at least to my satisfaction. Occams Razor easily applies here.

If we have two explanations that account for all the facts, the simpler one is more likely to be correct.

In the end... Whatever those three UFOs were, extraterrestrial space craft has to be at the bottom of a very long list.

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I admit ive been holding back i didnt want to start a panic ( that excuse works for potus ) but at this point i will post proof the "tic tac" is an alien probe,

OIP.pOFzSe8H12aMAAZD-bSEYwHaHB?w=193&h=1

Here is a rare image of probes in their long range shuttles docked in the interstellar carrier, ready for their next mission of teasing military pilots.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

48 minutes ago, seanjo said:

I thought this had already been debunked as a new kit software glitch...

Can I see confirmation on this?

I agree ET is end of very long list as Hazzard suggests so Im not suggesting that.However I dont consider this fully debunked until we account for the testimonials from a number of naval personnel. There reasons and motives of going mainstream..the Pentagons involvement ect

Edited by khol
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, seanjo said:

I thought this had already been debunked as a new kit software glitch...

not making fun but how to explain that several radars had the same glitch at the same time, and somehow that glitch was caught on video and still managed to glitch the human visual cortex?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, khol said:

I agree ET is end of very long list as Hazzard suggests so Im not suggesting that.However I dont consider this fully debunked until we account for the testimonials from a number of naval personnel. There reasons and motives of going mainstream..the Pentagons involvement ect

So now the claim is the "tic tac" commited an act of war, then for the military who claim that yet did nothing failed as epicly as trump on covid response.

For me ET isnt on the list at all, after countless threads and posts on here about this case not once have i seen anything to suggest to me this was aliens that the true believers are so very quick to jump to as the only possibility.

Down to earth prosaic things have to be ruled out and they are not, if it even shows a "flesh and blood" craft which hasnt been proven to me, then we still have the hurdle prove its not secret earthly craft ours or another countries,

Prove its not human and or gear failures.

What folks jumping to ET forget or ignore you cant reach a definitive conclusion from unknown, " i dont know what it really is so it must be aliens" isnt of any scientific value.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, khol said:

I went searching for you but I can't find anything on it being a software glitch. The only thing I can find is 'radar upgrades have made UFO tracking a more common thing'. Doesn't mean aliens, just a better radar system gets more returns. But I can't find any proof or even opinion that it was a new kit that caused this. I'm not quite sure how the radar glitch accounts for the pilots seeing stuff with their own eyes but I'm sure they all had a collective hallucination or something.

Oh and it's etc :P

5 hours ago, Hazzard said:

I see they are milking this one for every drop :D 

To me the three naval UFOs (Gimbal, gofast and flir1) has been explained and debunked, at least to my satisfaction. Occams Razor easily applies here.

If we have two explanations that account for all the facts, the simpler one is more likely to be correct.

In the end... Whatever those three UFOs were, extraterrestrial space craft has to be at the bottom of a very long list.

I don't think most people are worried about it being an alien craft. I think more people are worried that it isn't an alien craft and that somehow some unknown nation (or some deep seated secret program in USA) is producing equipment that can do what it did. That is infinitely more worrisome. If there is a fleet of these things that are 'armed and dangerous' then a lot of nations are at risk. However, people wanting it to be aliens are well within their rights to do so. It's a nice idea. The normal and mundane is sadly the default for most people in the world, having a 'whacky' out there thought is different. The entire event is very interesting. I swear I read somewhere the Navy said it has other 'top secret' footage of UFO's but I can't be bothered to find it atm. Not really relevant.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Troublehalf said:

I went searching for you but I can't find anything on it being a software glitch. The only thing I can find is 'radar upgrades have made UFO tracking a more common thing'. Doesn't mean aliens, just a better radar system gets more returns. But I can't find any proof or even opinion that it was a new kit that caused this. I'm not quite sure how the radar glitch accounts for the pilots seeing stuff with their own eyes but I'm sure they all had a collective hallucination or something.

Oh and it's etc :P

I don't think most people are worried about it being an alien craft. I think more people are worried that it isn't an alien craft and that somehow some unknown nation (or some deep seated secret program in USA) is producing equipment that can do what it did. That is infinitely more worrisome. If there is a fleet of these things that are 'armed and dangerous' then a lot of nations are at risk. However, people wanting it to be aliens are well within their rights to do so. It's a nice idea. The normal and mundane is sadly the default for most people in the world, having a 'whacky' out there thought is different. The entire event is very interesting. I swear I read somewhere the Navy said it has other 'top secret' footage of UFO's but I can't be bothered to find it atm. Not really relevant.

A while back i read one pilot and i paraphrase called it a drone or secret weapon, but like you i cant be bothered to go find it, likely others here recall it too,

I made a remark about loose lips sink ships i think its a secret whatever, i think a pilot blundered talking and no better way to make a subject look ridiculous than to toss "UFO" into the mix because then the believers jump from unidentified to alien and do the smoke and mirrors work for the military.

Also there are countless pages of posts on here explaining glitches with the new gear, but again i cant be bothered to go find it but many of those who posted the tech are still posting here daily.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Troublehalf said:

. I'm not quite sure how the radar glitch accounts for the pilots seeing stuff with their own eyes

no kidding cheers

2 hours ago, the13bats said:

Prove its not human and or gear failures

Agreed. So we both agree what navel personell are saying was real. This event occurred with an unknown which is just fu..ing mind blowing on its own

At this point terrestrial or otherwise we have a technology here that shows incredible capabilities. 

The premise of this topic needs to change from whether or not this occurred and move on to the implications of this...its here. Now what..

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, khol said:

no kidding cheers

Agreed. So we both agree what navel personell are saying was real. This event occurred with an unknown which is just fu..ing mind blowing on its own

At this point terrestrial or otherwise we have a technology here that shows incredible capabilities. 

The premise of this topic needs to change from whether or not this occurred and move on to the implications of this...its here. Now what..

The navy guys say they saw something if they did and if its real is something i havent been convinced of yet. But sure an event happened.

If a real object then yeah, find out what, whose and why was it there,

To say it commited acts of war and then admit nothing was done is bumbling scary incompetence.

• Like 2

something i havent been convinced of yet

fair enough

To say it commited acts of war and then admit nothing was done is bumbling scary incompetence.

what can they do?...nothing at all. That would be the scary part

But yeah its been talked about to death. There is still no hardcore evidence of anything at all and what is available is still open for debate. I can respect that

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, khol said:

fair enough

what can they do?...nothing at all. That would be the scary part

But yeah its been talked about to death. There is still no hardcore evidence of anything at all and what is available is still open for debate. I can respect that

I promise im not trying to debate it, i dont know what it really is and it was so beaten to death and embellished my ADD took over,

My remark about them saying it commited acts of war and they did nothing is sorta a piece of the puzzle,  its akin to some guy kicking your dog in front of you and you do nothing, just brag your dog got kicked, but wait, in this case there is no "guy", the tic tac has not been identified.

So as i typed i thought i better go read what pilot said what, oh good, fravor again, that cat just isnt credible with me he makes Extrodanary claims with nothing to back it up.

He doesnt wanna talk lil green men but says we dont have that alleged capabilities, that dog doesnt hunt, frabor doesnt know what all secret project us or other countries have so his remark was opinion, and we all have one and most stink.

The weirdest thing about this for me is the object jamming the (intrusive) radar and the pilot saying that it is technically an act of war, while the object calmly flies away. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

The weirdest thing about this for me is the object jamming the (intrusive) radar and the pilot saying that it is technically an act of war, while the object calmly flies away. 

Did they prove it jammed it? I dont believe a word fravor babbles.

Did they think they would just put there hands up and take us on a trip around there Anti-Gravity craft do you think who every or where every they came from would easily give in to a lower form life if they where a alien race or to other humans with lower Technology i think not eh..

I don't think jamming their radar can be called an "act of war"  They are only saying that they don't want to be tracked is all. 

Edited by Berwen
Incomplete sentence

On 9/15/2020 at 3:46 AM, the13bats said:

Did they prove it jammed it? I dont believe a word fravor babbles.

I'm just going on what the pilot said. He deduced it was being jammed.

On 9/15/2020 at 1:14 AM, the13bats said:

I admit ive been holding back i didnt want to start a panic ( that excuse works for potus ) but at this point i will post proof the "tic tac" is an alien probe,

OIP.pOFzSe8H12aMAAZD-bSEYwHaHB?w=193&h=1

Here is a rare image of probes in their long range shuttles docked in the interstellar carrier, ready for their next mission of teasing military pilots.

They need to be studied, to work out their tac-tics

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

I'm just going on what the pilot said. He deduced it was being jammed.

Someone had to do it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• This topic was locked and unlocked
  • The topic was locked