Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weird Tingles

Chronus

5 minutes ago, the13bats said:

And do you think that falling feeling is natural as in of the body or paranormal like a spookie is grabbing you?

I never cared, so I never looked it up. But no, I don't.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Chronus said:

1. You had covid?

2. This is before covid.

I can't prove I've had Covid, but I think I have what is now being called "Long Haul Covid".  It started in May, with very mild symptoms, which return occasionally.

I continue to have many of these symptoms, from time to time:

Fever

Dry cough

Tiredness

Aches and pains

Sore throat

Diarrhoea

Conjunctivitis

Headache

Loss of taste or smell

A rash on skin, or discolouration of fingers or toes

Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath

Chest pain or pressure

Loss of speech or movement

Tingling / "fizzing"  [added by me]

Sudden chills  [added by me]

Fast heart rate  [added by me]

Edited by acute
  • Sad 3

5 minutes ago, acute said:

I can't prove I've had Covid, but I think I have what is now being called "Long Haul Covid".  It started in May, with very mild symptoms, which return occasionally.

Fever

Dry cough

Tiredness

Aches and pains

Sore throat

Diarrhoea

Conjunctivitis

Headache

Loss of taste or smell

Chest pain or pressure

Why have you not gone to a doctor or at least been tested for the virus?  Are you living your life in isolation in case you have it or are you just out and about like normal?

6 minutes ago, acute said:

Fever

Dry cough

Tiredness

Aches and pains

Sore throat

Diarrhoea

Conjunctivitis

Headache

Loss of taste or smell

Chest pain or pressure

Well get better soon

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Chronus said:

Well get better soon

Thanks.  :tu:

It can't go on forever.

......OR CAN IT? :unsure2:

{sinister music}

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, acute said:

Fever

Dry cough

Tiredness

Aches and pains

Sore throat

Diarrhoea

Conjunctivitis

Headache

Loss of taste or smell

Chest pain or pressure

Go get a damn test already. You aren't doing yourself or anyone else any favors by not knowing.

6 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Why have you not gone to a doctor or at least been tested for the virus?  Are you living your life in isolation in case you have it or are you just out and about like normal?

I am living in isolation.  I shop online, or wear a mask and keep my distance.

Our virus testing is a long (and tedious) story.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Chronus said:

I am putting this here because, honestly, I have no clue where this would go, feel free to move it.

So basically, (not as much recently, as in the past month or two) when I go to bed, I get a tingly sensation in my chest, but its always before I am fully asleep, its like when you are in that in between place before your fully out. And when I feel it it wakes me up. I have heard that this could be something related to OBE's (Out of Body Experiences). I wanted to know what you think it is. I would also want to know (50% cuz I'm curious and the other 50% because I'll be bombarded by skeptics telling me I'm an idiot to think I would have an OBE) what could be going on from the scientific point of view. I've looked it up but nothing comes up to what I feel.

So I would like to know what could be happening on the scientific side, and if it could be a OBE-related thing, what to do after that.

Thanks.

It concerns me deeply that you have chosen to ask this question here and not in a medical setting.  I honestly feel like you should ensure nothing is medically wrong before looking elsewhere for answers.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TashaMarie said:

It concerns me deeply that you have chosen to ask this question here and not in a medical setting.  I honestly feel like you should ensure nothing is medically wrong before looking elsewhere for answers.

When people ask questions like this they are basically looking for some 'woo-woo' answers. Not something real. Maybe even in denial of an actually condition such as heart disease, etc. A quick google search can give someone an idea of what might be going on and a doctor can find out exactly what is going on. 

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 4

Just now, XenoFish said:

When people ask questions like this they are basically looking for some 'woo-woo' answers. Not something real. Maybe even in denial of an actually condition such as heart disease, etc. 

I understand but maybe if enough people are honest and concerned for the ops health they will encourage him to seek medical advice.  If that comes back fine then look at other explanations.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TashaMarie said:

I understand but maybe if enough people are honest and concerned for the ops health they will encourage him to seek medical advice.  If that comes back fine then look at other explanations.

How many times does that actually happen though? 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

How many times does that actually happen though? 

Haven't seen it yet if I'm honest.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, TashaMarie said:

Thanks for being concerned, but as I said it only happens every now and again ONLY when I am falling asleep, I am not a  doctor but I don't know if that's anything to worry about seeing how its just a few seconds, and then I wake up and its gone, nothing's happened so I am not worried.

Just now, TashaMarie said:

Haven't seen it yet if I'm honest.

Same. I've seen a lot of bad advice though. Some of which still makes me angry. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Probably demons, because I don't feel like giving an honest or even useful opinion. Yeah, 99.9% demons .1% see a doctor. 

Probably the 3rd of 4th time I'm off your ignore list, and I don't really care, I'm just glad to know that you now believe in demons.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Chronus said:

Thanks for being concerned, but as I said it only happens every now and again ONLY when I am falling asleep, I am not a  doctor but I don't know if that's anything to worry about seeing how its just a few seconds, and then I wake up and its gone, nothing's happened so I am not worried.

That's your call, just please keep an eye on it.  I do not believe in OBE so will leave it there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, TashaMarie said:

That's your call, just please keep an eye on it.  I do not believe in OBE so will leave it there.

Agreed

• Like 2

1 hour ago, acute said:

I am living in isolation.  I shop online, or wear a mask and keep my distance.

Our virus testing is a long (and tedious) story.

I fully understand if a person doesnt want to bee line to a covid test, considering i see thoughtless dolts putzing around maskless even at shops with signs saying wear a damn mask to enter acute is already head and shoulders above them so if a person is wearing their masks being safe its all i will ask.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I fully understand if a person doesnt want to bee line to a covid test,

It's not apathy on my part.

If you read about "Long Haulers", they don't have all of the recurring symptoms at one time, and (thankfully) mine have been mild, and are getting milder.

This is interesting, and mentions the "fizzing" I sometimes experience:

https://blogs.bmj.com/bmj/2020/09/04/paul-garner-on-long-haul-covid-19-dont-try-and-dominate-this-virus-accommodate-it/

In the UK, the NHS focuses on testing people with severe symptoms, and that's the way it should be.

In my opinion, I am not at risk.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, acute said:

It's not apathy on my part.

If you read about "Long Haulers", they don't have all of the recurring symptoms at one time, and (thankfully) mine have been mild, and are getting milder.

This is interesting, and mentions the "fizzing" I sometimes experience:

https://blogs.bmj.com/bmj/2020/09/04/paul-garner-on-long-haul-covid-19-dont-try-and-dominate-this-virus-accommodate-it/

In the UK, the NHS focuses on testing people with severe symptoms, and that's the way it should be.

In my opinion, I am not at risk.

I think if the numbers are going to be used to determine how much viral spread there is  then everyone needs to be tested.  You can't make accurate comparisons if only some people are tested.  And the requirements vary in different states, in some it is easy to get tested, in others it is very difficult, as if the tests are precious.  So if you have a population of 60,000 in one county but only 15,000 have been tested, and of those 15,000 only 600 show positive, you can't claim your county is safe.  Mainly because so m any people have mild symptoms so they go around as if they are fine and infect people they come in contact with because the county is "safe" based on lack of testing.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Probably demons, because I don't feel like giving an honest or even useful opinion. Yeah, 99.9% demons .1% see a doctor. 

A Xenometer!!

• Haha 2

• The topic was locked