Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mass hysterectomies at ICE detention center?

Eldorado

6 hours ago, HollyDolly said:

If this truly is being done,and be proven, then it's called Eugenics folks. In the late 19th early 20th century, it was a common practice to sterlize the mentally ill, handicapped and poor, regardless of their race. Why, so they wouldn't reproduce and be a drain on the rest of society and pass their genetic defects through future generations. Weird New jersey, have forgotten which issue, has a story on this and the Kallikiks. A white family  so named by this research doctor in the early 1900s. 

Look up Carrie Buck. She was a young woman who  was sterlized because the State of South Carolina, or was it North Carolina, thought her mentally defective. They even in the late 1980s,  to 2000  made a tv movie about her.They also did one on the case of Leo Frank, a jewish  supervisor of a textile mill in the south, who allegedly murdered a girl who worked at the mill, and Madge Oberholzer,  who was raped by a man named Stevens or Stephens, who was head of the KKK in Indiana. She later managed to get home, but poisioned herself  and died.  Funny they don't show these stories on tv anymore, or anything ;like them.everybody's too woke and scared to learn the truth.

Oh and by the way, Magaret Sanger and others advocated this, and it was from the american eugenics movement that Hilter got his idea for the Final Solution for the jews, but he practiced first on mentally ill and mentally disabled germans in institutions first.Only when word leaked out, and I think the Archbishop of Munich complained did it  stop.

Oh yeah , in New York they have some clinic named for Sanger and the name was removed.Why  you ask, because of BLM, because she advocated abortions and sterlizations of blacks.

The thing is, Hillary Clinton admired Margaret Sanger. It isn't hard to see why some voted for Trump, no matter how stupid and self centered I see him, and those that voted for Clinton.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/hillary-clinton-said-she-admires-margaret-sanger/

Hillary Clinton later touched on her comments again while testifying before a congressional panel. U.S. Rep. Christopher Smith (R-N.J.) said “the poor, disenfranchised, weak, disabled, a person of color (and) an unborn child are among the so-called undesirables that Sanger would exterminate from the human race.” Clinton responded:

“I admire Thomas Jefferson, his words and his leadership — and I deplore his un-repentant slave holding. I admire Margaret Sanger being a pioneer and trying to empower women to have some control over their bodies — and I deplore the statements you have referenced. That is the way we often are when we look at flawed human beings. There are things we admire, and things that we deplore.”

Of course Hillary Clinton failed to mention 70,000 people had forced sterilizations under laws promoted by Sanger and her associates. About as Nazi like as you can get, short of killing them.