Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

finally found the show

RedddWing

Years ago I replied to a post, I'm unable to find it currently. But I stated that there was an area where most of the citiy's names  along it meant "star", asked where I got my information from and stated I'd look and get back to person with it. Well I finally found one, not the one I saw, but one that stated the same thing. It was ANCIENT ALIENS season 2 episode 18, the last 10 minutes of the show briefly go over that. It's a strip from England through France ending at the bottom of Italy. 

2 hours ago, RedddWing said:

Years ago I replied to a post, I'm unable to find it currently. But I stated that there was an area where most of the citiy's names  along it meant "star", asked where I got my information from and stated I'd look and get back to person with it. Well I finally found one, not the one I saw, but one that stated the same thing. It was ANCIENT ALIENS season 2 episode 18, the last 10 minutes of the show briefly go over that. It's a strip from England through France ending at the bottom of Italy. 

There are many other sources to get information from.

Sources that has credibillity.

• Like 1

I suppose the Ancient Aliens fits well into the new post fact World. :(

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, RedddWing said:

is there an English version of this?  In other words, can you explain what you are talking about?  What is the claim?

• Thanks 1