Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
OverSword

YouTuber's Peaceful Protest on Pelosi

OverSword

No Justice! No Pee?

A YouTube star appeared to relieve himself on the driveway of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s San Francisco residence during a livestream on Saturday.

The video, titled “Poopalosi,” had garnered more than 19,000 views Sunday night.

In the footage, a man who identifies himself as “Armando” walks through the streets of San Francisco in search of the speaker’s house. Once there, he sets up a camera across the street and stands on what appears to be Pelosi’s driveway for several minutes, eventually saluting his viewers before squatting down to poop on the pavement.

After walking out of the frame, he says, “That was for President Trump.”

In a subsequent livestream, titled “I’m gonna need a lawyer,” Armando claims that soon after the act, he was detained by officers with the Bay Area Rapid Transit Police, at the behest of the Capitol Police department, the agency charged with protecting members of Congress.

“It was scary, man,” he says, adding: “They asked me about Kamala Harris, and about how I joked on the stream that if she lived in San Francisco, I’d s–t on her house too.

“They weren’t f—ing playing.”

Link

I'm going to recommend that while peaceful protests are good, pooping in public is not :no:

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Princess Serenity

That's disgusting. Why would you do that?! What make that person think this was okay?? Ugh.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OverSword
43 minutes ago, Princess Serenity said:

That's disgusting. Why would you do that?! What make that person think this was okay?? Ugh.

fame.