Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is America under attack ?

RavenHawk

23 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

I stopped drinking the Jim Jones Kool-Aid long time ago from the Democrat  party :w00t: I am a full republican now,:lol: 

Pretty shameful to bring this up but I can play your game too. Right back at you :no:

jjtrump.jpg

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

Cory Booker endorses Joe Biden :clap:

Source https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/09/politics/cory-booker-endorses-joe-biden/index.html

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, thedutchiedutch said:

Cory Booker endorses Joe Biden? :clap:

Booker got to because he is a democrat:) but maybe he will change his mind and vote for the republicans.:)  

1 minute ago, docyabut2 said:

Cory Booker endorses Joe Biden? :clap:

Booker got to because he is a democrat:) but maybe he will change his mind and vote for the republicans.:)  

Sure, we are back full circle, keep drinking the Kool-Aid :yes:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, thedutchiedutch said:

Correct. I am not real and i am not paying attention and i am not seeing the lies and deceiving and the dividing that this current president has started and still continues to do so today. You are right. I am living under a rock and I have no clue what is going on today. America is the laughing stock of the world today thanks to the orange commander in chief but what do I know. Keep denying and don't forget to drink the Kool-Aid before you go to bed :) 

Except that's not true, is it ? Consider the peace deals he's helped negotiate. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Unchecked capitalism. 
Capitalism lead to the Industrial Revolution and therefore things like modern society. Captialism unchecked by conscience will blow up sacred caves, tear down the Amazon and burn baby burn. Capitalism checked by conscience will build, and produce and evolve and do as little harm as possible while making a profit.

Agreed... I almost ,and should have, said "unbridled capitalism".  . I had instances like the Roman Empire and Colonialism in mind.   Which I suppose some might argue were among the greatest advances of human kind. . If you ignore the dead bodies?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, openozy said:

They should have before he was voted in.

Please don't be hateful. At least some of us have finally realized we made a mistake and will correct that mistake this election.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Katniss said:

Please don't be hateful. At least some of us have finally realized we made a mistake and will correct that mistake this election.

Just my dark sense of humour,I don't want anyone to drink bleach,lol.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, openozy said:

You dont but can you prove trump doesnt want people to do it? he did suggest inserting injecting ones body with disinfectants.

2 hours ago, Katniss said:

You are very different than the die hard blind trump worshipper who thinks the man is an infallible perfect god, i do see countless people like you who gave trump a chance and regret the hell out of it, a lot of the gop are fed up with his baffooning and the damage he is doing to them.

I didnt vote 2016 i was all in the middle of moving and lost registration in new county, but after he won i gave him a chance, he has been a total disaster, grossly incompatant life costing epic failure and complete embarrassment to the title potus and America

But you know that ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, openozy said:

Okay. My bad. :) I thought you were being serious. There is so much animosity and hate coming from both sides right now it's hard to tell who's being serious or not.

38 minutes ago, the13bats said:

You are very different than the die hard blind trump worshipper who thinks the man is an infallible perfect god, i do see countless people like you who gave trump a chance and regret the hell out of it, a lot of the gop are fed up with his baffooning and the damage he is doing to them.

I didnt vote 2016 i was all in the middle of moving and lost registration in new county, but after he won i gave him a chance, he has been a total disaster, grossly incompatant life costing epic failure and complete embarrassment to the title potus and America

But you know that ;)

When I voted for him I didn't really see him as Jesus Christ reincarnated or worship him, but for the first three years I did believe in him. Specifically on making things better economically for all of us, and to be fair he did in some ways. So I did give him a chance despite his shortcomings, because some of us were still unemployed and financially hurting at the time, but a leopard can't change it's spots.and I've had enough of him.

I hope you are registered this time and are going to vote. Don't let your vote slip by, no matter who you vote for, okay?;)

Edited by Katniss
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Katniss said:

When I voted for him I didn't really see him as Jesus Christ reincarnated or worship him, but for the first three years I did believe in him

From your posts i gathered you were a trump supporter not worshipper, you know the difference.

17 minutes ago, Katniss said:

I hope you are registered this time and are going to vote. Don't let your vote slip by, no matter who you vote for, okay?;)

I am and i likely wouldnt have voted due to issues and excuses but after spending time getting a political 101 on here i am voting and i just bet you can guess who for :tu:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, the13bats said:

From your posts i gathered you were a trump supporter not worshipper, you know the difference.

I am and i likely wouldnt have voted due to issues and excuses but after spending time getting a political 101 on here i am voting and i just bet you can guess who for :tu:

Yeah, you're right. And believe it or not, I use to be totally liberal. But as I got older, I became more Independent or moderate. But I'm still liberal on some issues and now conservative on others. I guess I'm a fence sitter. :D

Biden:tu:

Edited by Katniss
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Katniss said:

Biden:tu:

Yeah, he will bring a bit of dignity and competence back to the office

• Like 3

You proclaim the three values that you think built America:  Christianity, Capitalism, and Constitution.  Then you add family as well.

You make yourself the embodiment of America and think we are under attack because your interpretations of those values are  not embraced by all.

From my liberal point of view, it is Constitution, Freedom, Reason, and Obligation.  I will add Community.

The structure of our government has allowed for flexibility and change while strongly maintaining the core values of the Bill of Rights and the Constitution.

I have just lived through two weeks of choking smoke, fire evacuations, and loss of property.  People banded together.  My niece helped organize the transportation of livestock from rural evacuation zones in Sothern Oregon.  NOBODY cared if the horse being evacuated or the pickup pulling the horse trailer had a Trump or Biden sticker on it.  NOBODY refused to allow Biden cattle to shelter in a Trump pasture and eat Trump hay.  NOBODY refused to take care of a  frightened Trump horse or provide them with free vet care during the evacuation. 

That is Community and is a part of human relationships that goes beyond family;  strengthens humanity and gives us an increased ability to survive.

Families may change, certainly capitalism and economics have made it more difficult to maintain a nuclear family.  Who loves who may change.  But at the core of it we have human values that have not changed for thousands of years.  The need to be loved and return love, the need to find meaning by being a part of something bigger than oneself.   Those are basic to all humans in all societies.

In times of threat and distress some folks become fixated on themselves and loudly proclaim "I have Rights!"   Warriors who defend their families and communities see beyond themselves and say, "I have Obligations"

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, lightly said:

Agreed... I almost ,and should have, said "unbridled capitalism".  . I had instances like the Roman Empire and Colonialism in mind.   Which I suppose some might argue were among the greatest advances of human kind. . If you ignore the dead bodies?

Well, all capitalism requires you ignore the dead bodies. All systems do.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The show must go on...

• Haha 1

The immense wealth , which equals power, of such a small portion of the U.S. Population worries me.    People seem to worship wealth and capitalism .    

I wonder how a flat tax on every dollar of personal income, and corporate profit might work?   I wonder what 5% or 10%  of THAT would add up to?     At least it would be fair and equal.   

On 9/18/2020 at 10:56 AM, seanjo said:

There's even a Chinese scientist that say's the C-19 virus was released deliberately.

there are many more scientists saying it wasn't.....

• Like 1

8 hours ago, the13bats said:

You dont but can you prove trump doesnt want people to do it? he did suggest inserting injecting ones body with disinfectants

Yeah,with that kind of thinking it makes the whole world on edge.You wonder about his true agenda with the virus and overpopulation.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Katniss said:

Okay. My bad. :) I thought you were being serious. There is so much animosity and hate coming from both sides right now it's hard to tell who's being serious or not

No,I'm a joking kind of bloke,it gets me over things I'm worried about.Also makes me uncredible on here when speaking on the paranormal,which I am totally serious about with my accounts.Sorry off subject.

• Like 2