Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is America under attack ?

RavenHawk

40 minutes ago, openozy said:

Yeah,with that kind of thinking it makes the whole world on edge.You wonder about his true agenda with the virus and overpopulation.

Lets see if i can transmit this from brain to pecking finger, not a good day.

When trump does something like suggests putting disinfectant into ones body do folks like you or i consider it? No, but ERs had folks admitted for trying it who just happened to be his supporters/voters,

In other areas he causes his supporters to do stupid things that just might keep them from voting, it seems counterproductive at the very least.

What his worshippers dont get, they wouldn't be welcome at his mar la go club

• Like 3

On 9/18/2020 at 3:27 PM, acute said:

Imagine what a mess the US (and the Western world) will be in .....if we get four more years of this Orwellian 'doublethink' administration.

Would you prefer this:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ginsburg-death-burn-it-down-threats

When did this response become justified?  Does the end justify the means?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Lets see if i can transmit this from brain to pecking finger, not a good day.

When trump does something like suggests putting disinfectant into ones body do folks like you or i consider it? No, but ERs had folks admitted for trying it who just happened to be his supporters/voters,

In other areas he causes his supporters to do stupid things that just might keep them from voting, it seems counterproductive at the very least.

What his worshippers dont get, they wouldn't be welcome at his mar la go club

I just don't know about the whole virus thing and Trump,You would have to be a halfwit to try the disinfectant thing but he may be trying to get rid of non thinking people,then again that could be a lot of his supporters,lol.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, and then said:

When did this response become justified?  Does the end justify the means?

Whoa!  Haven't you been asking for this for a couple of years, the American Revolution / Civil War of your dreams?   Are you angry that somebody else might beat you to it?  

I am opposed to either side doing something stupid, but how can you doubt FOX News, the true voice of leftist Antifa?    No way they could have made it up or overplayed it?

Or maybe BLM and Antifa have learned a valuable  lesson from you:  How tweaking the opposing side, conservatives in this case is so much fun it is an end in itself. Gotta be able to laugh.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Except that's not true, is it ? Consider the peace deals he's helped negotiate. 

Well, he deserves big time credit for that. His whole team does. But look at this, "U.S. Image Plummets Internationally as Most Say Country Has Handled Coronavirus Badly". "Ratings for Trump remain poor".

Link to Full Article & Source : https://www.pewresearch.org/global/2020/09/15/us-image-plummets-internationally-as-most-say-country-has-handled-coronavirus-badly/

Edited by thedutchiedutch
  • Like 1

On 9/19/2020 at 10:08 PM, thedutchiedutch said:

Well, he deserves big time credit for that. His whole team does. But look at this, "U.S. Image Plummets Internationally as Most Say Country Has Handled Coronavirus Badly". "Ratings for Trump remain poor".

Link to Full Article & Source : https://www.pewresearch.org/global/2020/09/15/us-image-plummets-internationally-as-most-say-country-has-handled-coronavirus-badly/

Surely if the news reports were fair or even rational, don't you think we'd see the occasional story or report that is at least mildly positive about him?  I have never seen one with the exception of occasionally at Fox in his first year.  Dutchie... NO ONE is that bad.  NO ONE.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, and then said:

Surely if the news reports were fair or even rational, don't you think we'd see the occasional story or report that is at least mildly positive about him?  I have never seen one with the exception of occasionally at Fox in his first year.  Dutchie... NO ONE is that bad.  NO ONE.

Even Hitler and Genghis Khan got better press.

To answer this question, I performed a search of the word “attack,” under my name.

Here is what I came up with:

It was obvious who he was, long before he even ran for President.

He is now under attack, by my Father in Heaven, along with the nation he leads. Both will now be destroyed. “As surely as the coronal sun, has, already risen in the East, and has now set on the West,” exactly as I warned. 

So the liar is the nimrod sitting in the Situation Room, as the country is under attack by an enemy that is far more “powerful“ than Putin. 

In fact, I’m betting that this virus could be the beginning of The End of the road for U.S.  We may have triggered a new kind of weapon, which seeks to destroy those who poison the Earth.

• What I suspect is happening, is that the Lord of this World is coming under direct attack, by forces which he cannot withstand or protect against. His credibility will be systematically destroyed.  

People will be forced to make a choice. They can follow after the Dark Lord, or look for the alternative, who now owns the title deed to the earth.

•  

Edited by Raptor Witness

Better than asking if America is under “attack,” how about did anyone Forecast “Death to America” in a 2019 thread about predicting just what dangers might be ahead.

Or how about calling the United States a “mummy, frozen” in the midst of a “blood storm,” even describing the respiratory symptoms of the illness.

Does that sound like an “attack” to you by someone or something?

How about who will perform the attack Itself, and what will the weapon look like?

Dare we go there?  Of course not, lest my country, the “attacked,” turn around and be restored.

When J.C. cursed the fig tree, and it wilted, do you think He was talking about a plant, or a nation?

“Sunset” has come, and a “whirlwind of fire” has come with it, and you’re wondering if we’re under attack?

The rabid behavior of some men, towards a Garden so carefully planted, has not gone unnoticed.

Even now are the golden wings of military flight on the menu of the Angelic Host.

They dared also, Father, to harm a Son of Thunder, to sow a whirlwind of fire.

Like fingers on a rocky shoal, ”Dread” will their commanders cry out, of this plaga from the cursed sky. Tiny stones at sunset, sent from Goliath’s grasp. 

Edited December 10, 2019 by Raptor Witness
  •  

https://amp.theage.com.au/national/victoria/indonesian-woman-becomes-12th-victorian-covid-19-case-20200308-p54809.html

Source

Edited by Raptor Witness

• 3 months later...
On 9/23/2020 at 10:26 AM, Raptor Witness said:

When J.C. cursed the fig tree, and it wilted, do you think He was talking about a plant, or a nation?

“Sunset” has come, and a “whirlwind of fire” has come with it, and you’re wondering if we’re under attack?

Whirlwind of Fire over Capitol - 2

Published 10-17-2013

Raptor Witness

Hudson has the MAGA mentality ...

• The spirit of the Antichrist, is also called “the spirit of rebellion.”

• Surely you haven’t forgotten my previous signature here on UM, which I used for about 3 years, beginning when Donald Trump was inaugurated.

•  

My Previous Signature on Unexplained Mysteries during the first half of Donald Trump's Presidency

Edited by Raptor Witness

1 hour ago, To do list said:

From within, always as been.

Stupidity and a lack of foresight are equally dangerous.

U.S. Intelligence was directly warned of the pandemic, by name in 2014, including the man who would be in charge, of the response.

The “blind guides” haven’t a clue what is coming upon U.S., despite it being “written on the sky for all to see.”

For the sake of a few good men, I have argued for mercy, and I will continue to do so.

Raptor Witness     2,343

Raptor Witness
   On 8/5/2019 at 9:50 AM, RoofGardener said: 

IS the USA the "number one exporter of weapons of violence" ? 

How about Russia and China ? Whenever you see images of terrorists or banana-republic nations suppressing their populace, or invading their neighbours, they all seem to have AK-47's ? 

I’ve published the statistics many times on these boards, over the years, and can do so again, quite easily. 

The other problem is that there is a claim of a “Trust” in a Higher Power, when in fact, nothing could be further from the truth.

There are many who cry out “Death to America,” on earth, but few who can bring it.

The answer to my proposed question #4, above, according to the honored said Higher Power, is “death by self inflicted fire.”

“Take on Me” says the Higher Power ..... and from out of our own midst comes the Destroyer of U.S. .....

Edited by Raptor Witness

• 2 weeks later...

Given the recent attack on the U.S. Capitol, Biden’s kingmaker, Majority Whip James Clyburn of South Carolina says that the silent Republicans need to “repent,” by speaking out against Trump’s lies, quoting MLK from a 1960s Birmingham prison cell.

I believe the infamous Joe Scarborough was spouting the same advice on his show on the exact same day this past week.

The word “repent” is an ecclesiastical term, rarely used by public officials, or Talking Heads on mainstream television.

These are the “few good men,” which I have been sincerely requesting, to speak up.

Good job, gentlemen. A few good men speaking up, can make the difference.

Beginning at the 6:00 minute mark.