Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
RavenHawk

Is America under attack ?

63 posts in this topic

openozy
7 hours ago, Katniss said:

Okay. My bad. :) I thought you were being serious. There is so much animosity and hate coming from both sides right now it's hard to tell who's being serious or not

No,I'm a joking kind of bloke,it gets me over things I'm worried about.Also makes me uncredible on here when speaking on the paranormal,which I am totally serious about with my accounts.Sorry off subject.

• Like 2

the13bats
40 minutes ago, openozy said:

Yeah,with that kind of thinking it makes the whole world on edge.You wonder about his true agenda with the virus and overpopulation.

Lets see if i can transmit this from brain to pecking finger, not a good day.

When trump does something like suggests putting disinfectant into ones body do folks like you or i consider it? No, but ERs had folks admitted for trying it who just happened to be his supporters/voters,

In other areas he causes his supporters to do stupid things that just might keep them from voting, it seems counterproductive at the very least.

What his worshippers dont get, they wouldn't be welcome at his mar la go club

• Like 2

and then
On 9/18/2020 at 3:27 PM, acute said:

Imagine what a mess the US (and the Western world) will be in .....if we get four more years of this Orwellian 'doublethink' administration.

Would you prefer this:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ginsburg-death-burn-it-down-threats

When did this response become justified?  Does the end justify the means?

openozy
5 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Lets see if i can transmit this from brain to pecking finger, not a good day.

When trump does something like suggests putting disinfectant into ones body do folks like you or i consider it? No, but ERs had folks admitted for trying it who just happened to be his supporters/voters,

In other areas he causes his supporters to do stupid things that just might keep them from voting, it seems counterproductive at the very least.

What his worshippers dont get, they wouldn't be welcome at his mar la go club

I just don't know about the whole virus thing and Trump,You would have to be a halfwit to try the disinfectant thing but he may be trying to get rid of non thinking people,then again that could be a lot of his supporters,lol.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tatetopa
1 hour ago, and then said:

When did this response become justified?  Does the end justify the means?

Whoa!  Haven't you been asking for this for a couple of years, the American Revolution / Civil War of your dreams?   Are you angry that somebody else might beat you to it?  

I am opposed to either side doing something stupid, but how can you doubt FOX News, the true voice of leftist Antifa?    No way they could have made it up or overplayed it?

Or maybe BLM and Antifa have learned a valuable  lesson from you:  How tweaking the opposing side, conservatives in this case is so much fun it is an end in itself. Gotta be able to laugh.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

thedutchiedutch
19 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Except that's not true, is it ? Consider the peace deals he's helped negotiate. 

Well, he deserves big time credit for that. His whole team does. But look at this, "U.S. Image Plummets Internationally as Most Say Country Has Handled Coronavirus Badly". "Ratings for Trump remain poor".

Link to Full Article & Source : https://www.pewresearch.org/global/2020/09/15/us-image-plummets-internationally-as-most-say-country-has-handled-coronavirus-badly/

Edited by thedutchiedutch
  • Like 1

seanjo
11 hours ago, Dejarma said:

there are many more scientists saying it wasn't.....

Which ones? Are they Chinese defectors? How would they know?

• Like 1

and then
On 9/19/2020 at 10:08 PM, thedutchiedutch said:

Well, he deserves big time credit for that. His whole team does. But look at this, "U.S. Image Plummets Internationally as Most Say Country Has Handled Coronavirus Badly". "Ratings for Trump remain poor".

Link to Full Article & Source : https://www.pewresearch.org/global/2020/09/15/us-image-plummets-internationally-as-most-say-country-has-handled-coronavirus-badly/

Surely if the news reports were fair or even rational, don't you think we'd see the occasional story or report that is at least mildly positive about him?  I have never seen one with the exception of occasionally at Fox in his first year.  Dutchie... NO ONE is that bad.  NO ONE.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

RavenHawk
7 hours ago, and then said:

Surely if the news reports were fair or even rational, don't you think we'd see the occasional story or report that is at least mildly positive about him?  I have never seen one with the exception of occasionally at Fox in his first year.  Dutchie... NO ONE is that bad.  NO ONE.

Even Hitler and Genghis Khan got better press.

Raptor Witness

Edited by Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

To answer this question, I performed a search of the word “attack,” under my name.

Here is what I came up with:

It was obvious who he was, long before he even ran for President.

He is now under attack, by my Father in Heaven, along with the nation he leads. Both will now be destroyed. “As surely as the coronal sun, has, already risen in the East, and has now set on the West,” exactly as I warned. 

So the liar is the nimrod sitting in the Situation Room, as the country is under attack by an enemy that is far more “powerful“ than Putin. 

In fact, I’m betting that this virus could be the beginning of The End of the road for U.S.  We may have triggered a new kind of weapon, which seeks to destroy those who poison the Earth.

• What I suspect is happening, is that the Lord of this World is coming under direct attack, by forces which he cannot withstand or protect against. His credibility will be systematically destroyed.  

People will be forced to make a choice. They can follow after the Dark Lord, or look for the alternative, who now owns the title deed to the earth.

•  

Edited by Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Better than asking if America is under “attack,” how about did anyone Forecast “Death to America” in a 2019 thread about predicting just what dangers might be ahead.

Or how about calling the United States a “mummy, frozen” in the midst of a “blood storm,” even describing the respiratory symptoms of the illness.

Does that sound like an “attack” to you by someone or something?

How about who will perform the attack Itself, and what will the weapon look like?

Dare we go there?  Of course not, lest my country, the “attacked,” turn around and be restored.

When J.C. cursed the fig tree, and it wilted, do you think He was talking about a plant, or a nation?

“Sunset” has come, and a “whirlwind of fire” has come with it, and you’re wondering if we’re under attack?

The rabid behavior of some men, towards a Garden so carefully planted, has not gone unnoticed.

Even now are the golden wings of military flight on the menu of the Angelic Host.

They dared also, Father, to harm a Son of Thunder, to sow a whirlwind of fire.

Like fingers on a rocky shoal, ”Dread” will their commanders cry out, of this plaga from the cursed sky. Tiny stones at sunset, sent from Goliath’s grasp. 

Edited December 10, 2019 by Raptor Witness
  •  

https://amp.theage.com.au/national/victoria/indonesian-woman-becomes-12th-victorian-covid-19-case-20200308-p54809.html

Source

Edited by Raptor Witness