Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

Ghost following me

UM-Bot

By: Countryolive | Location: Iowa

When I was 13 I went into a very well known haunted house with a tour group. There was known child activity so I had taken a light up toy to interact with the spirits. It didn't take long before I was interacting with a child spirit. I told my mother before I left that I felt sorry for the child spirit and I wished I could take them out of the house because I didn't like them being stuck there.

More: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/112407/ghost-following-me

• Haha 1

TashaMarie
2 hours ago, UM-Bot said:

So was the child the only ghost at the house?  If so I guess its no longer haunted.  I would be interested to know the name of the house.

• Like 1

papageorge1

Papameter 2.0 Reading

90% Paranormal   10% Hoax/Mistaken

Confidence Level: Low

the13bats

All we have to go on is a long story, we dont have names, sources, provenance , no evidence,  i do not go on blind faith belief so its just a story, nothing more. :tu:

• Like 1

Countryolive

The house i was refuring to is the Villisca Axe Murder House. I believe the girl that is following me is Ina Stillinger. She had been one of the children that had been murdered in the home along with her sister and the family that owned the house.  The house has been said to be haunted by the murder victims along with the murderer, even though the murderer has never been found. 

I have attempted to ask her questions about who she is. But all I get in response is a knock that her name is Ina. She seems to get a bit angry if I ask about the villisca axe murder house. 

The house has been investigating by multiple ghost investigation groups, but I never reached out when they are there. The only thing some one pointed out to me was an evp from Ghost Adventures. They are asking about the children and some one thought the evp says "Ina isn't here." 

The investigators believe it says something else. I hear what the investigators hear, but multiple people have said they hear Ina isn't here. 

I can't say if Ina was mad at me that night. But she has been more active. And when she is I simply acknowledge her and she stops. 

• Confused 1