Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Covid and the Alien agenda

Aroundthecorner

3 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

The thing about making up a conspiracy theory is that it doesn't have to deal with evidence. If faults are pointed out in the conspiracy, they will just say that you are part of the conspiracy. Its fool proof ! :no:

The rumor around here is that Denmark is actually an alien colony.

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, stereologist said:

The rumor around here is that Denmark is actually an alien colony.

Who told you that ? Its supposed to be a secret..... if it was true.... which it isn't.... so never mind.

Nothing to see here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 9/19/2020 at 8:33 PM, Piney said:

They don't have advanced CRISPR technology like we do? 

Gene editing doesn't work that way. One drop of saliva or poop from a wide but small demographic around the world. That's why I don't understand abduction silliness when the aliens would just have to swab you toilet seat. :yes:

Fake news.  All zoologist do all day play red rocket with every animal they're "studying".

• Haha 2

On 9/19/2020 at 5:37 PM, jaylemurph said:

His time might be better spent in a library or community college class on basic biology.

—Jaylemurph

Banned everywhere except here. :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Who told you that ? Its supposed to be a secret..... if it was true.... which it isn't.... so never mind.

Nothing to see here.

I have proof. No one outside of Denmark can speak Danish. For example, no one who isn't an alien can pronounce this word correctly: Nyhavn. Danes tend to far happier than the rest of the world - a sure sign of a conqueror.

• Haha 6

14 minutes ago, stereologist said:

I have proof. No one outside of Denmark can speak Danish.

Its very usefull to have an incomprehensible language when you dont want people to know what you are planning: Verdensherredømme.

For example, no one who isn't an alien can pronounce this word correctly: Nyhavn.

I wonder why you choose the name of a place that is (In)famous for the sheer amount of beer being consumed.

Danes tend to far happier than the rest of the world

Its the beer. See above. 

- a sure sign of a conqueror.

All the World will tremble under the iron fist of queen Margrethe II. Please dont tell anyone yet, its supposed to be a surprise.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Its very usefull to have an incomprehensible language when you dont want people to know what you are planning: Verdensherredømme.

I wonder why you choose the name of a place that is (In)famous for the sheer amount of beer being consumed.

Its the beer. See above. 

All the World will tremble under the iron fist of queen Margrethe II. Please dont tell anyone yet, its supposed to be a surprise.

The reason the oldest royal family in Europe is unknown is that there are sinister plans brewing. I have been told about the anti-Surströmming defenses. It's kept the mighty nation to the east at bay for decades.

• Haha 4

20 hours ago, Aroundthecorner said:

People laughed about the idea of life on mars now look humans are going there to investigate, even finding life forms on other planets the very same scientists who said we are alone, chuckles.

Yeah, nah.

Life on Mars has been a focus of speculation for centuries. From right back in the days of Canali through to the Viking probes.

I don't remember people laughing 

• Like 2

On 9/19/2020 at 2:07 PM, stereologist said:

The CFR in most places is roughly 1 to 2%.  So 98 to 99% is the survivability rate.

Let's see if we can put numbers of this few after affects as well.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/09/14/its-time-focus-potential-long-term-organ-damage-covid-19/

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/07/brain-fog-heart-damage-covid-19-s-lingering-problems-alarm-scientists

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20200914/Facing-COVID-19-patients-on-ventilators-down-may-cause-nerve-damage.aspx

It's probably safe to suggest that the rate of organ damage of COVID-19 is at least 10%. This applies to asymptomatic people as well.

For now a simple no from me. I've got to dig out the papers again. Most test subjects are already symptomatic with 2 or more comorbidity factor. The rate across the population for complications after contracting the virus are low.

On 9/20/2020 at 12:27 AM, Aroundthecorner said:

Leading authority on unknown science are we?

It's not unknown. Just unknown to people who never studied biology. :yes:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

For now a simple no from me. I've got to dig out the papers again. Most test subjects are already symptomatic with 2 or more comorbidity factor. The rate across the population for complications after contracting the virus are low.

Please look them up. All of the papers I found ran from 12% to roughly 50%.  test subjects are not symptomatic in all cases. Lung and vascular damage is found in healthy people with no comorbidities.

On 9/19/2020 at 5:33 AM, Aroundthecorner said:

Wondering if the whole covid virus is merely a way for certain sectors in the military to give aliens what they want, control over our bodies a way into rewriting our make up? A lot of tech seems to have stagnated of late, no real move forward or the next big leap certainly hasn't happened recently. Could this be the deal they need for the next round of human existence? 

So what´s your general opinion on microbes and viroses?

18 hours ago, godnodog said:

So what´s your general opinion on microbes and viroses?

On earth or in outer space?

On 9/23/2020 at 5:00 AM, Aroundthecorner said:

On earth or in outer space?

Think he means microbes and viruses in general. Doesn't matter where in the universe they may preside.

On 9/19/2020 at 12:27 AM, Manwon Lender said:

Another way would be to put it our water, that would also be effective.

Hi Manwon

I don't drink water do you know what fish do in it?:lol: Now if it's brewed or distilled that's another matter.:innocent:

\jmccr8

• Haha 2