Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UltimateDementor

Need help with this reading.

UltimateDementor

I did the spread because I didn’t know how to take the answer to my question “Who is [this person]?” I got the reverse death, then spread and got (all upright) strength, 4 of pentacles, and the hermit. Help.

Desertrat56

You will have to provide the context and do the interpretation.  It looks like this person is not someone you should be attached to unless there is reason for you to learn something about negative influences.  (Death reversed, number 13 of the major arcana) 

Strength (8 in the major arcana) is about thought initiated action and control of power.  You can look up meanings for the number 8 to help with that also .

4 of pentacles indicates a feeling of not being financially stable, or there is financial uncertainty.

The Hermit (number 9 of the major arcana) is about withdrawal or reconsidering something.

Do you have a book that goes with the deck you are using?  If not, I suggest you get one and study it.  Use it as a guide and use your intuition to fill in the blanks.

It also might be helpful to study different versions of numerology to get help with the understanding of the cards as all of them are tied to a number as well as other symbology.

UltimateDementor

Thank you, I do have a book, this one just stumped me because there’s a lot of things at play with this person. But it’s a beginners guide kinda deal and is very vague, or doesn’t even mention the reverse. My cards tend to (when focusing on someone else) read my connection to the person while giving insight. At least with this person in particular it does that. Thank you again, and I think it’s time I get a new book.

• Like 1