Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Great Old Man

FBI revealed, Tesla was actually from Venus

52 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Noteverythingisaconspiracy

@Great Old Man do you actually believe this ?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Orphalesion

How often do I have to explain to people that we Venusians are unicorns. That's the reason for Venus' cloud cover; our unicorn farts stay in the atmosphere (and have the secondary effect that, from earth Venus looks like a dead world to all probes, when it's really a lush paradise with purple coloured forests) 

So, since Telsa wasn't a unicorn (he's actually Reptilian) he can't be from Venus.

I mean this all basic information.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Great Old Man
20 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

@Great Old Man do you actually believe this ?

I strongly believe the existence of alien.

When I was young, I saw dragon in Nevada, Las Vegas.

Their aura frequency is very difference from normal human..

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Timothy
10 minutes ago, Orphalesion said:

How often do I have to explain to people that we Venusians are unicorns. That's the reason for Venus' cloud cover; our unicorn farts stay in the atmosphere (and have the secondary effect that, from earth Venus looks like a dead world to all probes, when it's really a lush paradise with purple coloured forests) 

So, since Telsa wasn't a unicorn (he's actually Reptilian) he can't be from Venus.

I mean this all basic information.

Can you please dish the dirt on your unicorn lair in North Korea?

And what the go is with Dennis Rodman!?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noteverythingisaconspiracy
6 minutes ago, Great Old Man said:

I strongly believe the existence of alien.

When I was young, I saw dragon in Nevada, Las Vegas.

Their aura frequency is very difference from normal human..

You managed to not actually answer my question, but from what you wrote I assume your answer is yes.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Great Old Man
5 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

You managed to not actually answer my question, but from what you wrote I assume your answer is yes.

FBI knows secrets... Hidden Secrets!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noteverythingisaconspiracy
8 minutes ago, Great Old Man said:

FBI knows secrets... Hidden Secrets!

 

 

They are not really that well hidden if you know about them are they ?  

Why is it that people claim that the truth is being suppressed.... and then proceed to openly tell about this suppressed truth. Don't you get the inherent contradiction ?

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute

Why would the last section of that (alleged) document be underlined?

There's no reason for it to be underlined, and it was obviously done when the page was typed out.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye
1 hour ago, acute said:

There's no reason for it to be underlined, and it was obviously done when the page was typed out.

"Yogoslavia"

:yes:

~

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noteverythingisaconspiracy
2 hours ago, acute said:

Why would the last section of that (alleged) document be underlined?

There's no reason for it to be underlined, and it was obviously done when the page was typed out.

Are you implying that this secret FBI document, freely available on the internet, may not actually be real ? :rolleyes:

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56

@Great Old Man I read a book a long time ago that stated Tesla was from another planet but I doubt the FBI would have that in a document.  That document you posted is not an FBI document.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
3 hours ago, acute said:

Why would the last section of that (alleged) document be underlined?

There's no reason for it to be underlined, and it was obviously done when the page was typed out.

Notice, it is a newsletter from the "interplanetary session" society.  It is not an FBI document.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56

Here's a website:

https://eraoflight.com/2020/03/02/nikola-tesla-was-brought-to-earth-from-venus-mentions-declassified-fbi-document/

All kinds of fund stuff on that website. 

Here is another one.  https://teslauniverse.com/nikola-tesla/books/wall-light-nikola-tesla-and-venusian-space-ship-x-12

I can't find mention of the book I read.  I think it was written in the 60's by some new age nutter.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Orphalesion
4 hours ago, Timothy said:

Can you please dish the dirt on your unicorn lair in North Korea?

And what the go is with Dennis Rodman!?

Well you see it's like this, Kim Jong Un's sister, Kim Yo-Jong is actually genetically engineered Disney princess (well, off-brand Disney Princess) so she has the power to summon and control unicorns. But I assure you all unicorns in North Korea are there without their consent and we are working on liberating them. 
Dennis Rodman is magical, not extraterrestrial, so that doesn't fall under my jurisdiction.


As to Tesla, I wonder if they just assume that every human who created/invented a lot of stuff is alien in nature. Do some people really have that low an opinion on humanity that they think we can't create anything on our own without the help from aliens? :hmm:

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Great Old Man
12 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

@Great Old Man I read a book a long time ago that stated Tesla was from another planet but I doubt the FBI would have that in a document.  That document you posted is not an FBI document.

 

Then Why FBI put that information on their vault?

There is exact intention.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
1 hour ago, Great Old Man said:

 

Then Why FBI put that information on their vault?

There is exact intention.

Based on the two websites I read that had that information I don't believe the FBI did anything.  Someone told a story and others repeated it.  If you went to the actual FBI website you would find nothing about it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aroundthecorner

People tend to use nervous laughter at the unknown, a bit like the witch dippers of old.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
godnodog

I see plenty of aliens, most of them use RGB in their computers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
5 hours ago, Aroundthecorner said:

People tend to use nervous laughter at the unknown, a bit like the witch dippers of old.

Is that a non-sequitur or is it a response to someone's post in this thread?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
9 hours ago, Great Old Man said:

 

Then Why FBI put that information on their vault?

There is exact intention.

The document appears to be quoting various people. It does NOT "reveal" anything, nor does the FBI give any credence to the claims ? 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DanL

Considering that the surface temperature on Venus is 860 F/ 460C I bet he found life on earth a bit chilly. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psyche101
14 minutes ago, DanL said:

Considering that the surface temperature on Venus is 860 F/ 460C I bet he found life on earth a bit chilly. 

To hot for organic life to cohese. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.