Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FBI revealed, Tesla was actually from Venus

Great Old Man

17 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Is that a non-sequitur or is it a response to someone's post in this thread?

He thinks that people's mockery of the topic is 'whistling past the graveyard' and they're actually just scared it may be true. You have to remember, this is the guy who thinks the Covid pandemic is an alien conspiracy.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Aroundthecorner said:

People tend to use nervous laughter at the unknown, a bit like the witch dippers of old.

Do you think that its a real possibility that Tesla was an alien ?

Whats a witch dipper ?

1 hour ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Do you think that its a real possibility that Tesla was an alien ?

Whats a witch dipper ?

I don't honestly know either way, not enough evidence to say aliens exist and neither enough to say they don't. A witch dipper is the person in control of the killing of witches via thw stool and river technique, they sat in a chair on a long pole over a river then lowered into the water to drown. If they didn't drown they were redipped until dead proving they was witches.

44 minutes ago, Aroundthecorner said:

I don't honestly know either way, not enough evidence to say aliens exist and neither enough to say they don't.

I didn't ask you if aliens exist. I asked you if you believe Tesla was an alien. Those are two very different questions.

44 minutes ago, Aroundthecorner said:

A witch dipper is the person in control of the killing of witches via thw stool and river technique, they sat in a chair on a long pole over a river then lowered into the water to drown. If they didn't drown they were redipped until dead proving they was witches.

Thank you for atleast answering one of my question.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Aroundthecorner said:

If its in this thread its a response in this thread not hard really.

Well, it does not make sense without context.  Maybe you could start quoting what you are responding to so the person you are responding to knows it. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Arbenol said:

He thinks that people's mockery of the topic is 'whistling past the graveyard' and they're actually just scared it may be true. You have to remember, this is the guy who thinks the Covid pandemic is an alien conspiracy.

I haven't paid attention to his posts before.  I just wanted context for his comment.  It seemed like some thing someone would say who is standing next to a bunch of people having a conversation and wants to be noticed and included. 

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 2

@DanL & @psyche101  It is funny that you bring science in to a thread about a silly new age story.   Actual science has nothing to do with the OP.  :lol:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

...not what current data seems to suggest!

—Jaylemurph

On the surface it is. I don't think Tesla would pass as microbial. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

@DanL & @psyche101  It is funny that you bring science in to a thread about a silly new age story.   Actual science has nothing to do with the OP.  :lol:

Nothing to do with the OP, but it does refute the idea of people on Venus. The surface temp is so high that organic life can't form let alone maintain existance under those conditions. Not even bacterial life could exist on the surface. The heat would just tear it apart.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, psyche101 said:

On the surface it is. I don't think Tesla would pass as microbial. 

Yeah but he passes microbes.  So now we know that the undetectibull Cloud City "wiff it's stealf teck" is detectibull because of it's "egesta".

Cloud_City.jpg

Egesta.  With these threads - it's always about the egesta.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Egesta

Han shot first... but not first enough 

~

Edited by third_eye
Conundrum

We have a real shot at cracking the case here so lets not mess this one up guys.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Nothing to do with the OP, but it does refute the idea of people on Venus. The surface temp is so high that organic life can't form let alone maintain existance under those conditions. Not even bacterial life could exist on the surface. The heat would just tear it apart.

Like no one knows that!    :lol:

• Like 1

On 9/21/2020 at 6:29 AM, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

They are not really that well hidden if you know about them are they ?  

Why is it that people claim that the truth is being suppressed.... and then proceed to openly tell about this suppressed truth. Don't you get the inherent contradiction ?

Were you born under a rock? WHY are you (and dozens of fellow trolls) on this forum in the first place if you are so utterly closed minded?  Conspiracies are not relegated to the world of sci-fi nor fantasy, conspiracies happen on many levels and are ongoing in the real world and many are so unbelievable that they don't need to worry because people like you will automatically dismiss it as lunacy. This article may be a silly fantasy but that doesn't mean there is no truth to it.  IF you have ever seen a genuine UFO defy the laws of Newtonian physics then you'll know anything is possible. Take this article for example... https://newspunch.com/fbi-beings-another-dimension/   "FBI: We’ve Been Visited By ‘Beings From Another Dimension’ "

• Haha 1

I try to be open-minded to new ideas, and remain objective until I have properly digested all the information available, but my intuition is telling me no, and based on the limited amount of supportive information or evidence besides a questionable looking photocopy of a "maybe?" fbi document, rationally, this doesn't hold water at this time.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Twas Brillig said:

Were you born under a rock? WHY are you (and dozens of fellow trolls) on this forum in the first place if you are so utterly closed minded?  Conspiracies are not relegated to the world of sci-fi nor fantasy, conspiracies happen on many levels and are ongoing in the real world and many are so unbelievable that they don't need to worry because people like you will automatically dismiss it as lunacy. This article may be a silly fantasy but that doesn't mean there is no truth to it.  IF you have ever seen a genuine UFO defy the laws of Newtonian physics then you'll know anything is possible. Take this article for example... https://newspunch.com/fbi-beings-another-dimension/   "FBI: We’ve Been Visited By ‘Beings From Another Dimension’ "

This particular OP is not real, nor is it a conspiracy, it is a fable that some want to believe is true, OR it is a troll posting tripe on the internet to see how many people will buy it.  Usually a web site like the OP posted asks people for money.  That is not a conspiracy, that is fraud.

I do believe there are some conspiracies but this is not one of them.  There has to be some common sense used.

• Like 2

Am I a troll because I don't believe Tesla was from Venus ? 

Why do some people assume that just because we don't believe in outlandish conspiracies it somehow means we dont believe conspiracies exist. Of course conspiracies exist, no one is denying that, but the more outlandish the theories are the more likely they are to be false.

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 2

I see that you do not understand what it means to be close minded. In almost all cases those throwing out that term guess at what it means and later become insistent that they know the meaning when in fact they do not. In almost every case the poster throwing out the close minded card is in fact the one that is close minded. They think that being incredibly gullible means being open minded. They are not synonyms.

Being open minded means willing to take a look. Being close minded means unwilling to consider an idea. A close minded person can be a scoffer. That means they reject the idea without considering it. A close minded person can be gullible. They add the idea to their list of beliefs without considering it.

I take it that you are in fact a close minded person with their beliefs unwilling to consider the evidence. Most people spouting off about others being close minded are in fact unwilling to examine the evidence.

Part of your reasoning is that conspiracies do exist. Sure they do. But labeling something a conspiracy does not make it real in any sense of the word. In fact, most conspiracies discussed online are fiction.

Here is another problem: "a genuine UFO defy the laws of Newtonian physics". First off what is a genuine UFO? There are UFOs. I've seen plenty. I have no idea what those distant lights in the sky are. Don't really care. They are too far away to be identified. And defy the laws of Newtonian physics? How would you know. That line is tossed out all of the time and so far has never been shown to be the case.

So you link to a story online that claims something about an FBI document. There is a link to a reddit article. That has a link to the fbi site. You go there and you find out that the article is not from the FBI or any government agency. Turns out that the headline you linked to is to be nice rather misleading. The material comes from  a newsletter called "The Round Robin".  Here is what they they state about their newsletter which was distributed in mimeograph form.

" A Bulletin of Contact and Information
for Students of Psychic Research and
Parapsychology. "

Here is the table of contents for the issue in question.

Malamala (The meaning of the RR scholium)1page

FLY, LOKAS, FLY! (The incursion of the 'flying saucers')3/8pages

Definitions: by Roger Graham2page

What was a Kahuna? by Max Freedom Long, F.H.F.9page

How to Recognize a True Initiate, by F.G.H.  10page

Varia from the Southwest: by Mrs. H.M. Graham
and - Note on writing of Oahspe (Ed.)11/12pages

"Medicine of Magicians": Comment by Dr. V.L. Arnet - and - Note on Healing, by Editor  13page

Cultural Highlights (Veria from the press)14/15pages

Notes from the Mark P. Seances16/18pages

Methods in Dowsing (Abstract by Margaret Rea)  19page

Correspondence, Quotes and Comments20/23pages

Experiment proposed - Advice for students23apage

Books, Periodicals, Announcements24/26

https://borderlandsciences.org/journal/vol/03/n06/index.html

https://borderlandsciences.org/journal/vol/03/n06/Fly_Lokas_Fly.html

So what do you have to say about following the evidence to the primary source?

• Like 2

On September 21, 2020 at 9:01 AM, acute said:

Why would the last section of that (alleged) document be underlined?

There's no reason for it to be underlined, and it was obviously done when the page was typed out.

Really ! ?    . . when something is underlined.   . That means it's True.    

Example:    Today is Thursday.       see? that's why,  that's just how it works.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On September 23, 2020 at 5:30 AM, Aroundthecorner said:

I don't honestly know either way, not enough evidence to say aliens exist and neither enough to say they don't. A witch dipper is the person in control of the killing of witches via thw stool and river technique, they sat in a chair on a long pole over a river then lowered into the water to drown. If they didn't drown they were redipped until dead proving they was witches.

I remember that as being.....If they didn't drown they must be a witch !     and     If they drown they were obviously mortal, and Innocent .    !

• Like 3

2 hours ago, kidagakash said:

I try to be open-minded to new ideas, and remain objective until I have properly digested all the information available, but my intuition is telling me no, and based on the limited amount of supportive information or evidence besides a questionable looking photocopy of a "maybe?" fbi document, rationally, this doesn't hold water at this time.

Plus, this is a GOM post. As a rule, those posts - at best - have a tenuous link to reality.

• Like 1