Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pentagon has a zombie outbreak defense plan

UM-Bot

Took them long enough, I already had a plan.

So anyways, I started blasting.

Right wing MAGA/QAnon militias starting a second civil war if trump is removed from office is the only 'zombie' apocalypse I'm worried about.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Seti42 said:

Right wing MAGA/QAnon militias starting a second civil war if trump is removed from office is the only 'zombie' apocalypse I'm worried about.

I wonder if they have a plan in case of left wing communism ,antifa militia,burning property looting stores trying to start a civil war....oh wait.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, diddyman68 said:

I wonder if they have a plan in case of left wing communism ,antifa militia,burning property looting stores trying to start a civil war....oh wait.

The far left isn't nearly as armed and dangerous as the far right. Even the FBI and DHS acknowledges that.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chronus said:

Took them long enough, I already had a plan.

So anyways, I started blasting.

I also have a plan. Get bitten early on,then go hunting for human brains to feast on.:yes:

26 minutes ago, diddyman68 said:

I also have a plan. Get bitten early on,then go hunting for human brains to feast on.:yes:

like i said, "I started blasting" :gun:

I finally have a use for that emoji

3 minutes ago, Chronus said:

like i said, "I started blasting" :gun:

I finally have a use for that emoji

Hope to become a world war z type,not a lumbering walking dead type.

Either way... I'm coming for ya.:sk

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, UM-Bot said:

It turns out that there is a genuine plan in place to defend the United States in the event of a zombie apocalypse.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/339663/pentagon-has-a-zombie-outbreak-defense-plan

I wonder if this plan involves a lockdown....bet it does.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, diddyman68 said:

Hope to become a world war z type,not a lumbering walking dead type.

Either way... I'm coming for ya.:sk

I have heard but never seen any of the movie/series you mentioned. I would assume if there was a zombie apocalypse I would assume it would be like the walking dead type zombies, slow and dumb.

But anyway    Would You Survive The Zombie Alpacalypse? - Quiz

I thought the zombie apocalypse started with the toilet paper crisis in February and March.

10 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I thought the zombie apocalypse started with the toilet paper crisis in February and March.

It did, along with when Pokemon GO came out.

10 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Winks are free... 

~

My dad probably has a chainsaw like that.

He has everything.

• Haha 1

The chinese are developing a lot of dangerous stuff over the past 20 years and who knows, one day we might have a semi-zombie pandemic happen. 
I am not talking about dead rising up from graves, but living people that turn savage with psychosis or a virus that triggers a 20,000% increase in anger emotions, reduced pain receptors, etc. 

I expect any future zombies to be more 28 Days Later than Walking Dead. We have already seen examples of certain Meth addicts and synthetic drugs being used where people can turn violent, out of control and supreme endurance to pain when high, so it only requires a biological and chemical virus that is engineered to target these specific things, and make it contagious, and suddenly you have created a raging army that wants to tear off the limbs off your friends and family. 

If anything, Coronavirus has shown that virus can be spread quickly, can target multiple systems in the body, can be hard to track, hard to cure and hard to protect against. Just add in a violent symptom and a fake flu jab that innoculates your entire country from the effects of catching it, and you can throw up borders and control and sanitise the populations of other countries in the name of "peacekeeping and support". 

The obvious point of this scenario planning (and all other scenario planning even if it is far out) is it reveals information and problems that the military previously didnt know how to deal with.

For instance, with a zombie apocalypse scenario they might have covered how to feed a population when its hard to farm food in safety. So now they have a plan they can review to ensure the continuity of food sources when its hard to farm should that ever happen.

6 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

The obvious point of this scenario planning (and all other scenario planning even if it is far out) is it reveals information and problems that the military previously didnt know how to deal with.

For instance, with a zombie apocalypse scenario they might have covered how to feed a population when its hard to farm food in safety. So now they have a plan they can review to ensure the continuity of food sources when its hard to farm should that ever happen.

Maybe we would use zombies for fertilizer?

I've seen the plan, very interesting and thought through:

Let's go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for this all to blow over

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm warning you guys right now...if anytime in the future there is an actual zombie apocalypse and I look anything like this and you see me coming at you....

53a81dc0a7f105e440a238b230f9f55fa7d858dd

I'm not coming to give you life saving antibiotics people! So you all better get to steppin' boys and girls! :P Trust me at your own peril.

• Haha 2