Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Images of Mars

M-Albion

While there are many images sent back which show anomalies on the martian surface, this thread will be devoted to some of the images which raise more than an eyebrow.

Feel free to add your images here, which you feel show defined evidence of, well whatever you think needs a "closer look". With many of the images sent back from the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter, we can do just that, get real close and personal with around 25cm per pixel, the definition can be both high and rewarding.

There are many others of course and some Renditions are so huge and sprawling, its a wonder they are even noticed al all.

Look, I will stop here and say this. After nearly seven years of reviewing Martian surface anomalies, for me at least, the world shows signs of advanced life, not necessarily domiciled there. They are however,  MY results, you may have another opinion and you will be well respected here to give your views and interpretations.

Here is the guideline. I hope you will be honest and direct but, please be respectful, as after all is said and done, all we are doing here, is looking at images of the surface of another planet.  What could be more harmless than "looking and evaluating photographs"...that's all.

Ok, let's begin with this rendition I discovered about five years ago.

After spending several hours scanning this huge swath of a region named; Melas Chasma, in the very bottom left hand corner, I very nearly missed this wonderful surface creation which I have named a "Rendition" which infers... INTENT by its creator or...artist.

Image: ESP_011359_1695 size 1.586 Gigs. (paste this catalog number in your search engine and should take you to the HiRISE web page)

37d3YP.jpg

5W2Ynu.jpg

gCQRsN.jpg

I was attending a Conscious Life Expo in LA around that time, and slipped a large 19" X 13" copy of the image above underneath the Mike Bara's hotel room door, who hasn't forgiven me since LOL.

In a similar convention in Manchester England, Mike put the image on show for audience discussion - here's a segment.

https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZ9iK97ZQ9qfQ1PwGOR1Fyfpspo6Bkr8CKbX

Some further discussion with jimmy Church and Mike Bara

Anyway, more to come so keep on searching!

Peace to all,

Mal

Edited by M-Albion
forgot the link

Landscapes are like clouds - eventually you will see a recognizable shape if you look long enough.

And like clouds, those shapes you see are nothing but random crap.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

No Moonman, landscapes are not like clouds at all, I do not see any clouds in this image of the Martian surface, only a high definition shape of an anthropomorphic figure with its left arm outstretched. I have a better resolution if I can find it and will post a little later.

• Confused 2

6 minutes ago, M-Albion said:

No Moonman, landscapes are not like clouds at all, I do not see any clouds in this image of the Martian surface, only a high definition shape of an anthropomorphic figure with its left arm outstretched. I have a better resolution if I can find it and will post a little later.

What is the scaling in that image? Is it 1 cm tall or 1 kilometer tall?

• Like 2

In the top right hand corner of the swath, there is a scale of 500 meters. A truly massive surface image!

• Confused 1

I will enjoy this thread we here at unexplained mysteries are very lucky to have Chrlzs who is an expert in photography and analyzing it will be refreshing to read his replies concerning proven facts and not speculations about optical illusions and mind tricks.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I will enjoy this thread we here at unexplained mysteries are very lucky to have Chrlzs who is an expert in photography and analyzing it will be refreshing to read his replies concerning proven facts and not speculations about optical illusions and mind tricks.

Bring it.

• Like 1

I know they were trying to saw a face and a pyramid  on mars, that was so unprovened

Image result for face on mars

See the source image

Edited by docyabut2

I'll be happy to contribute, however, due to M-Albion's behavior on a previous thread, now closed by Saru:

... I don't waste my time on folks who:
a - haven't the first clue about the topic they are pushing
b - and much worse, refuse to listen or learn (he's learnt nothing in seven years????)

So, if anyone else here sees something they find compelling and worthy of investigation, please post a link and I'll take a look.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

55 minutes ago, M-Albion said:

You show zero comprehension of what I typed. I can tell talking to you is pointless and you need to be on ignore now. Bye bye

Edited by moonman
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, M-Albion said:

After nearly seven years of reviewing Martian surface anomalies

I've been doing that since the 90's. Required a super shotgun to thwart a demonic invasion. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Saru said:

I would put this down to pareidolia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

There have been countless claims over the years of everything from microwave ovens to skulls on Mars - you can make out recognizable shapes in any image of the Martian landscape if you look hard enough - it's a natural tendency of the brain to identify meaningful shapes in abstract patterns.

:yes:

OIP._1tVhOcJONmQXaOLm_aILAHaKH?w=193&h=2

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

I'll be happy to contribute, however, due to M-Albion's behavior on a previous thread, now closed by Saru:

b - and much worse, refuse to listen or learn (he's learnt nothing in seven years????)

So, if anyone else here sees something they find compelling and worthy of investigation, please post a link and I'll take a look.

sorry there are no proof of   

Nuclear explosions on Mars

or faces on mars

Edited by docyabut2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Saru said:

I would put this down to pareidolia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

There have been countless claims over the years of everything from microwave ovens to skulls on Mars - you can make out recognizable shapes in any image of the Martian landscape if you look hard enough - it's a natural tendency of the brain to identify meaningful shapes in abstract patterns.

Pareidolia, what's that?

Do you really know what pareidolia is, or are you using the term in the hope that people can use the term to somehow explain a image anomaly?

Sounds authoritative doesn't it? Pareidoliahhhhh....?

But what we are really talking about here has a better term and one we are really familiar with - "Optical Illusion" Here's the skinny:

An optical illusion (also called a visual illusion[2]) is an illusion caused by the visual system and characterized by a visual percept that arguably appears to differ from reality. Illusions come in a wide variety; their categorization is difficult because the underlying cause is often not clear[3] but a classification[1][4] proposed by Richard Gregory is useful as an orientation and continues: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Optical_illusion

There is only one possible factor which can indicate whether; the likelihood of a group of pixels with a recognizable pattern is; an artificial design as opposed to natural terrain when viewing an object in these images, where the reality of it, is not known or better said, not understood:

CONGRUENCE or, a relationship.

the quality of being similar to or in agreement with something: https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/congruence

The question is; Do, one or more sites, on Mars, depict a familiar (pattern Recognition) "style" or better put, "a Design Signature which is Congruent?

Of course the nay-sayers will claim, it's all a bunch of pareidolia in which case, one has to ask the question, why are we taking so many (thousands) of hi resolution images of the Martian surface, with very special (and expensive) hardware! looking for a place to have a pick nick possibly?

wcny7w.jpg

Edited by M-Albion
  • Confused 3

39 minutes ago, the13bats said:

:yes:

OIP._1tVhOcJONmQXaOLm_aILAHaKH?w=193&h=2

Don't forget this classic thread:

6922883686_74bcfe5620.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1334181792491

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, moonman said:

You show zero comprehension of what I typed. I can tell talking to you is pointless and you need to be on ignore now. Bye bye

Moonman, please excuse my reply, lacking any comprehension, it was not meant to show any disrespect.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, docyabut2 said:

Sorry all, those anomalies on mars is not proven:)

yes agreed, we cannot prove any of these images are proof of what, LIFE?

We cannot prove a thing until we go there.

Or they come here....

Edited by M-Albion
  • Confused 2

14 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Don't forget this classic thread:

Never. Its still, and will remain, the #1 of all [insert something usual which cannot be connected to celestial bodies as a matter of principle]-On-Mars topics.

3 minutes ago, M-Albion said:

Or they come here

There is no "they" on mars to come here,

44 minutes ago, M-Albion said:

Pareidolia, what's that?

Do you really know what pareidolia is, or are you using the term in the hope that people can use the term to somehow explain a image anomaly?

Sounds authoritative doesn't it? Pareidoliahhhhh....?

But what we are really talking about here has a better term and one we are really familiar with - "Optical Illusion" Here's the skinny:

An optical illusion (also called a visual illusion[2]) is an illusion caused by the visual system and characterized by a visual percept that arguably appears to differ from reality. Illusions come in a wide variety; their categorization is difficult because the underlying cause is often not clear[3] but a classification[1][4] proposed by Richard Gregory is useful as an orientation and continues: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Optical_illusion

There is only one possible factor which can indicate whether; the likelihood of a group of pixels with a recognizable pattern is; an artificial design as opposed to natural terrain when viewing an object in these images, where the reality of it, is not known or better said, not understood:

CONGRUENCE or, a relationship.

the quality of being similar to or in agreement with something: https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/congruence

The question is; Do, one or more sites, on Mars, depict a familiar (pattern Recognition) "style" or better put, "a Design Signature which is Congruent?

Of course the nay-sayers will claim, it's all a bunch of pareidolia in which case, one has to ask the question, why are we taking so many (thousands) of hi resolution images of the Martian surface, with very special (and expensive) hardware! looking for a place to have a pick nick possibly?

wcny7w.jpg

What a condescending reply :(

1 hour ago, ChrLzs said:

That's a shame, I was looking forward to hearing your rant. Never mind, hang in there guy!

• Confused 3

7 minutes ago, M-Albion said:

yes agreed, we cannot prove any of these images are proof of what, LIFE?

We cannot prove a thing until we go there.

Or they come here....

Going through all that , we did prove those images on mars are not true

• Like 1

• The topic was locked