Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

my life

docyabut2

I hope it doesn't, Docy.  Hang in there.  I hope your back is healing ok.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I hope you're feeling better too. You just stay inside and heal. Your family will take care of you.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

its worries me that my grandchildren are going back to school, my mom is still in a nursing home , we can only see her through a window  but I glad she is being protected,

• Like 8

You threw me off a bit with "china virus" but i hope you stay safe

• Like 7

1 hour ago, docyabut2 said:

its worries me that my grandchildren are going back to school, my mom is still in a nursing home , we can only see her through a window  but I glad she is being protected,

Docy you need to be protected as well, so make sure that you and everyone close to you take the proper precautions. If you have to go out for whatever reason, make sure you wear both a mask and goggles. Protect your face and your eyes. I realise the stats in certain areas are frightening, but try not to get too fearful or depressed about the situation. Just make sure to take care of yourself, and see to it that your grandchildren know to take the proper precautions as well.

All the best.

• Like 2

Ah just stay inside and wear a mask and you'll be fine. Nothing to be worried about.

We can touch all the contaminated stuff we like... so long as we clean up well afterwards.

Doctors, nurses and orderlies are surrounded by the virus everyday and do so safely...

As to 'china virus'?  sheesh mate... that's some racist baiting and weak AF!

Hang in there Docya, you got this. Stay as safe as possible and protect yourself at all times and you will get through this :)

• Like 2

Follow the guidelines and all will be ok.