Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Kittens Are Jerks

Is Trump facing a tax fraud investigation?

Kittens Are Jerks

Trump Could Be Investigated for Tax Fraud, D.A. Says for First Time

The Manhattan district attorney’s office, which has been locked in a yearlong legal battle with President Trump over obtaining his tax returns, suggested for the first time in a court filing on Monday that it had grounds to investigate him and his businesses for tax fraud.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/21/nyregion/donald-trump-taxes-cyrus-vance.html

• Thanks 3

the13bats

It has nothing to do with me thinking trump as potus was a grossly incompetent disaster, its pretty much imnsho a given he has likely commited tax fraud the question is will he get in any hot water at all for it,

If he gets a fine hell pay it they cant lock him up he would be way too popular on prison dance nights,

And can they wven persue anything while he is potus, which will last another 4...lol, i cant even n type that without laughing.

ChrLzs

Do bears .. oh never mind.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

itsnotoutthere

"Is Trump facing a tax fraud investigation"

Is there an election about to happen?

So transparent.

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Thanks 1

Aroundthecorner
4 hours ago, the13bats said:

It has nothing to do with me thinking trump as potus was a grossly incompetent disaster, its pretty much imnsho a given he has likely commited tax fraud the question is will he get in any hot water at all for it,

If he gets a fine hell pay it they cant lock him up he would be way too popular on prison dance nights,

And can they wven persue anything while he is potus, which will last another 4...lol, i cant even n type that without laughing.

Four more years - glad to help mate.

itsnotoutthere

And the Dems want him to play nice over a new Supreme court judge while they continue their four year long dirty tricks campaign. Never give an inch.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1