Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Enlightenment by virtuous conduct alone...

Ajay0

9 hours ago, Sherapy said:

Well lucky for you, you have me to clean you up. :P

Well MW one can take this further and explore not attaching to meaning at all in mindfulness it is labeled Beginners Mind. 

Sorry Sherapy , and I dont MEAN to be patronising here, but i started practicing "mindfulness"  as a child (aged 3 or so) in order to gain understanding and control of my mind  I spent thousands of hours, over a decade, every day, working on this.  I never realised that i was  also meditating but, in one form,  I was.

The point of  meditation s not just to empty the mind.

That is just  the first step. The next step is to rebuild the mind, to learn/understand i its workings, and how to direct and control it, even a t the subconscious level

As a consequence, while still really  a child, I passed by the need for meditation as a road to opening the door to the mind.

I learned to access it all (conscious and subconscious thoughts and constructs)   control and understand my own mind directly. it became as easy as any other mind/ body function like walking or speaking 

Now you don' t believe  a word of this, but its true, and occurred for reasons I have explained before.

Mindfulness is a tool, and one step along the way to understanding. Meditation is another, perhaps more advanced, tool, However, no matter what some experts say,  neither is necessary past a  certain point, when you understand yourself and the universe and become unified 

(this doesn't make you perfect or even "better," just more complete, more powerful and more content )

There is no point in a human trying to achieve meaningless or complete detachment as an end goal, although that is relatively easy.

It is still only a step 

The end point is complete understanding and control,  where one is totally happy and content, unafraid,  yet still engaged, improving and helping, as part of a community because one IS  part of that community.

All human feelings, emotions, beliefs,  responses, values etc   are states of mind.

You can choose to construct ANY state of mind, once you learn how to.

They are just as real and genuine as raw, unconscious, responses, but far more constructive and useful.

After  a while it becomes as natural as breathing, and you don't even have to think about it, or employ any techniques to enter into it .  You just live it .

Edited by Mr Walker

1 hour ago, Sherapy said:

Yay! 5 hours that is reason for celebration. :wub:

Sheri, the most important thing I have every discovered in life is my wife, nothing has influenced me in a more positive way!:blush: I met her in Savannah Georgia in 1986, and our meeting was electric I knew instantly that she was meant for me. She was a collage student who was on a educational visa from South Korea. At the time I was stationed at Ft. Stewart, which is located in Hinesville, Georgia and on the weekends I would go to a Rock & Roll Laundromat in Savannah to wash my cloths.

It was a really cool concept, they served food, drinks, and they had a variety of other amusements. So I am washing my cloths, drinking some Jack Daniels on the rocks and 'I am listening to the music totally relaxed when a beautiful Asian women walks up to me and says my friend would like to meet you. This is a common practice in Korean Culture although I did not know it at the time. So I smiled and said sure, so she took me to an area in the laundromat with tables to introduce me to her friend.

Sheri, when I looked into her eyes and she offered me her hand it was electric and like I said above I knew my search was over. From that moment it seemed like time stopped and I was swept away just by looking into her eyes. Well to make a long story short this occurred in March of 1986, and we were married 9 months later on 31 December of 1986. You know this perfectly fits with my beliefs in Buddhist Philosophy and especially the concept of reincarnation because I believe we were Karmic Energy that had not only met but had loved each other in our previous existence.

However, this never became clear to me until I heard the song a 1000 years by Christina Perry, now I know this sounds a bit over the top or even silly, but sincerely my Buddhist beliefs have opened my eyes to possibilities I could never have imagined before and they continue to do so. I feel great this morning so ‘I thought I would share this with someone ‘I consider my friend, thanks for all you offer and continue too not only here, but also to those less fortunate you help every day! :tu:

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Sheri, the most important thing I have every discovered in life is my wife, nothing has influenced me in a more positive way!:blush: I met her in Savannah Georgia in 1986, and our meeting was electric I knew instantly that she was meant for me. She was a collage student who was on a educational visa from South Korea. At the time I was stationed at Ft. Stewart, which is located in Hinesville, Georgia and on the weekends I would go to a Rock & Roll Laundromat in Savannah to wash my cloths.

It was a really cool concept, they served food, drinks, and they had a variety of other amusements. So I am washing my cloths, drinking some Jack Daniels on the rocks and 'I am listening to the music totally relaxed when a beautiful Asian women walks up to me and says my friend would like to meet you. This is a common practice in Korean Culture although I did not know it at the time. So I smiled and said sure, so she took me to an area in the laundromat with tables to introduce me to her friend.

Sheri, when I looked into her eyes and she offered me her hand it was electric and like I said above I knew my search was over. From that moment it seemed like time stopped and I was swept away just by looking into her eyes. Well to make a long story short this occurred in March of 1986, and we were married 9 months later on 31 December of 1986. You know this perfectly fits with my beliefs in Buddhist Philosophy and especially the concept of reincarnation because I believe we were Karmic Energy that had not only met but had loved each other in our previous existence.

However, this never became clear to me until I heard the song a 1000 years by Christina Perry, now I know this sounds a bit over the top or even silly, but sincerely my Buddhist beliefs have opened my eyes to possibilities I could never have imagined before and they continue to do so. I feel great this morning so ‘I thought I would share this with someone ‘I consider my friend, thanks for all you offer and continue too not only here, but also to those less fortunate you help every day! :tu:

Awww, thank you for sharing such a beautiful love story. We might have this in common too. My hubby and I are  so in love after 26 years. This is not intended as braggadocio but, our relationship is something we are pleased about and humbled by and so grateful for it is so full of love, affection, compassion, kindness and we are each other’s best friend, We can completely be ourselves with each other and we still can’t wait to see each other everyday. 

Beautiful song. :wub:

Edited by Sherapy
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Sherapy said:

The appropriate response is no you don’t.  :P

Your opinion is duly noted and dismissed on the grounds it has no evidence at this time.

Again, you read what you need/want to see, into my posts.

That is NOT what I said, at all.

I have enough concrete evidences to know the truth/reality  of this. They are just not transferrable to you.

Eg I can't transfer evidences  of the knowledge  that love is real and powerful, from me, to you.

You have to know and experience that for yourself. (Or take it on faith that love is real ,  if you have never loved )   

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sherapy said:

Awww, thank you for sharing such a beautiful love story. We might have this in common too. My hubby and I are  so in love after 26 years. This is not intended as braggadocio but, our relationship is something we are pleased about and humbled by and so grateful for it is so full of love, affection, compassion, kindness and we are each other’s best friend, We can completely be ourselves with each other and we still can’t wait to see each other everyday. 

Beautiful song. :wub:

It sounds like we do have this in common, and I am very happy your experience with true love is as fulfilling as mine because there nothing more amazing or special than that!:tu:

Peace my friend!:tu:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mr Walker said:

Sorry Sherapy , and I dont MEAN to be patronising here, but i started practicing "mindfulness"  as a child (aged 3 or so) in order to gain understanding and control of my mind  I spent thousands of hours, over a decade, every day, working on this.  I never realised that i was  also meditating but, in one form,  I was.

That is just  the first step. The next step is to rebuild the mind, to learn/understand i its workings, and how to direct and control it, even a t the subconscious level

As a consequence, while still really  a child, I passed by the need for meditation as a road to opening the door to the mind.

I learned to access it all (conscious and subconscious thoughts and constructs)   control and understand my own mind directly. it became as easy as any other mind/ body function like walking or speaking 

Now you don' t believe  a word of this, but its true, and occurred for reasons I have explained before.

Mindfulness is a tool, and one step along the way to understanding. Meditation is another, perhaps more advanced, tool, However, no matter what some experts say,  neither is necessary past a  certain point, when you understand yourself and the universe and become unified 

(this doesn't make you perfect or even "better," just more complete, more powerful and more content )

There is no point in a human trying to achieve meaningless or complete detachment as an end goal, although that is relatively easy.

It is still only a step 

The end point is complete understanding and control,  where one is totally happy and content, unafraid,  yet still engaged, improving and helping, as part of a community because one IS  part of that community.

All human feelings, emotions, beliefs,  responses, values etc   are states of mind.

They are just as real and genuine as raw, unconscious, responses, but far more constructive and useful

What you are describing isn’t Mindfulness, but your own coping style.. Yet, Thank you for sharing none the less. 

You are correct, I don’t believe your claims when you were 3, not out of disdain but, neurologically it just isn’t possible for a 3 year old brain.

No one is better or more than or more powerful than we are human beings doing our best and this includes you.  

You might be served just working at connecting to others in an online environment. All the best. 

Edited by Sherapy
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

It sounds like we do have this in common, and I am very happy your experience with true love is as fulfilling as mine because there nothing more amazing or special than that!:tu:

Peace my friend!:tu:

Omg, yes. I say this too! And throw in our kids, well I don’t need to tell you how joyous. :wub:

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Sherapy said:

Omg, yes. I say this too! And throw in our kids, well I don’t need to tell you how joyous. :wub:

Thanks, I am so happy to hear that you are complete, happy and blessed it’s also something I wish everyone could experience!:tu:

Thank you for also sharing my friend!:tu:

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

Again, you read what you need/want to see, into my posts.

That is NOT what I said, at all.

I have enough concrete evidences to know the truth/reality  of this. They are just not transferrable to you.

Eg I can't transfer evidences  of the knowledge  that love is real and powerful, from me, to you.

You have to know and experience that for yourself. (Or take it on faith that love is real ,  if you have never loved )   

Hello, earth to MW you are saying “no” that you do not have transferable evidence. It is what it is.

Edited by Sherapy
  • Like 3

It is still only a step 

They are just as real and genuine as raw, unconscious, responses, but far more constructive and useful.

After  a while it becomes as natural as breathing, and you don't even have to think about it, or employ any techniques to enter into it .  You just live it .

Mr. Walker here is something for you to personally ponder! Once you have contemplated this please explain what this means to you personally. Mr. Walker, there are no right or wrong answers and the only thing I would like from you is personal and unique explanation nothing more and nothing less, please keep it short my friend! :tu:

F872A79C-05AB-4C59-B72A-F986BEEE4D92.jpeg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sherapy said:

What you are describing isn’t Mindfulness, but your own coping style. Yet, Thank you for sharing none the less. 

You are correct, I don’t believe your claims when you were 3, not out of disdain but, neurologically it just isn’t possible for a 3 year old brain.

No one is better or more than or more powerful than we are human beings doing our best and this includes you.  

You might be served just working at connecting to others in an online environment. All the best. 

It is well past simple mindlessness which in itself is a dead end  but a useful stepping stone in clearing the  mind for improvement It is the equivalent of knocking an old structure down to prepare the way for a new one 

And yep i was thinking like that as 3 year old. i was also reading non picture books around that age  thanks to some excellent genetics and parenting.

I remember when (and where)  i first became aware of my stream of consciousness.

It scared  me and my mother explained what it was, and how i constructed it 

How do I pin the age down. I was born in 1951.

My brother  was born in 1955 In between, my mother had a miscarriage While i had no conscious awareness of this  at the time, I  became convinced  that i was responsible for this death I knew i hadn't physically harmed the child but decided i must have willed it to death with my mind.

So i decided right then never to have a thought i did not shape and form consciously  It took over a decade but i achieved this. 

7 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Mr. Walker here is something for you to personally ponder! Once you have contemplated this please explain what this means to you personally. Mr. Walker, there are no right or wrong answers and the only thing I would like from you is personal and unique explanation nothing more and nothing less, please keep it short my friend! :tu:

F872A79C-05AB-4C59-B72A-F986BEEE4D92.jpeg

As with all the quotes of his you have given, it not only resonates with me but makes perfect sense 

I came to this understanding via connection to the cosmic consciousness aged about 13 

it is a knowledge  about reality which has never left me 

The last couple of sentences sum it up perfectly. 

This is not a philosophy or theology, it is the basis of reality. 

There is a physical and spiritual connection between all things, but especially between all self aware consciousness's  because they can become aware of this unity and act upon it 

Walt Whitman summed it up in his own words

Whitman’s awareness of a spirit-force pervading everything meant that to him there were no separate or independent phenomena. To him, all things were part of a greater unity. In his poem “On the Beach at Night, Alone,” for example, he describes his awareness that all things are part of a “vast similitude.” All suns, planets, human beings, animals, plants, all of the future and the past, and all of space are essentially one and the same:

This vast similitude spans them, and always has spann’d,

and shall forever span them, and compactly hold them, and enclose them.

Whitman sensed himself as a part of this “vast similitude,” too. He felt such a strong connection between himself and other people that he shared his being with them; he felt that he actually was them. He writes, “I am of old and young, of the foolish as much as the wise,” and “all the men ever born are my brothers ... and the women my sisters and lovers.”

https://www.psychologytoday.com/au/blog/out-the-darkness/201703/cosmic-consciousness

this is the same thing i experienced and came to understand, aged 13, when my mind first linked to the cosmic consciousness .

I am one with all.

I am timeless, even though I will die and my mind/awareness will cease to exist.

While I live, and am aware, all this is true and real.  All of it is accessible and usable  for many functions of the mind While I am alive my consciousness spans the galaxy and time, although it is limited by both  my mind's  inherent capabilities and the amount of time discipline and training I put in. I am sure there are others, especially "eastern"  people who have spent decades learning and practicing this, who are far more capable and competent in it  I spent only about a decade learning it and another decade practicing it, before I was ensnared in living in the  material world.  It still plays a very important part in my life, but not like someone who has made it their life's work 

What does this mean in practice? lots of big and little things Eg you can speak with the cosmic consciousness and learn from it.

This conversation can come in many ways including while you  are awke through direct mind to mind contact or via trees or animals   it can come while asleep through  teaching dreams, visions, and prophetic dreams.  

You can  link minds with others and become them while you are asleep You can project your consciousness out into the world.

You will never get lost and always find a convenient car park because the world around you connects to you and guides yoo.

You can never be lonely or afraid.

These are the practical effects of  the reality of Thich Naht  Hanh's words  when/if you truly are one with all. 

Edited by Mr Walker
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, Mr Walker said:

It is well past simple mindlessness which in itself is a dead end  but a useful stepping stone in clearing the  mind for improvement It is the equivalent of knocking an old structure down to prepare the way for a new one 

And yep i was thinking like that as 3 year old. i was also reading non picture books around that age  thanks to some excellent genetics and parenting.

I remember when (and where)  i first became aware of my stream of consciousness.

It scared  me and my mother explained what it was, and how i constructed it 

How do I pin the age down. I was born in 1951.

My brother  was born in 1955 In between, my mother had a miscarriage While i had no conscious awareness of this  at the time, I  became convinced  that i was responsible for this death I knew i hadn't physically harmed the child but decided i must have willed it to death with my mind.

So i decided right then never to have a thought i did not shape and form consciously  It took over a decade but i achieved this. 

Mr. Walker, what are you talking about and I quote “ It is well past simple mindlessness which in itself is a dead end”. Sir you do yourself a great disservice here, which only proves without any doubt that you are either having a stroke or your knowledge of the subject is non-existent. Please Sir, before you insult yourself on a public forum any further, think about what you are saying then be honest and admit you have no knowledge of the subject!:no:

Because all you are accomplishing is making it very very easy for people to push a simple button and Zap you out of existence. If you are unable to realize or don’t care how the comments you make also make you appear, there is no reason to continue to discuss or communicate with you any longer and many people are ready to push that button. Is that the goal your trying to accomplish my friend, because your fertilizing gardens again and it smells like crap!:td:

Please Sir think before you respond and maybe apologize to others for your comments and your continued egocentric behavior, and ‘I am not asking for you to apologize to me, you know who you are wronging with your post there is no doubt about that!:no:

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Please stick to your topic, your knowledge of Biogenesis and Astrophysics are based upon a mythical creator not science. Even Buddhists believe in science the Dalai Lama is proof of that, and he is certainly one of the world renowned Buddhist Scholars alive today!:)

So what does HH Dalai Lama have to say about the origins of the Universe?

And what can science actually prove concerning this subject?

And what do you believe, and what affect does that have upon your life?

22 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Mr. Walker, what are you talking about and I quote “ It is well past simple mindlessness which in itself is a dead end”. Sir you do yourself a great disservice here, which only proves without any doubt that you are either having a stroke or your knowledge of the subject is non-existent. Please Sir, before you insult yourself on a public forum any further, think about what you are saying then be honest and admit you have no knowledge of the subject!:no:

Because all you are accomplishing is making it very very easy for people to push a simple button and Zap you out of existence. If you are unable to realize or don’t care how the comments you make also make you appear, there is no reason to continue to discuss or communicate with you any longer and many people are ready to push that button. Is that the goal your trying to accomplish my friend, because your fertilizing gardens again and it smells like crap!:td:

Please Sir think before you respond and maybe apologize to others for your comments and your continued egocentric behavior, and ‘I am not asking for you to apologize to me, you know who you are wronging with your post there is no doubt about that!:no:

It is simple. Mindlessness is a dead end. In itself it leads nowhere and is useless BUT it can be the stepping stone to restructuring your mind and to mindfulness . It is like knocking down  the old building to replace the new one in your mind.   Maybe its because i  learned all this as a  child  from self  experimentation and practice, but it worries me to see people saying this is the only path  to  enlightenment 

its similar to lucid dreaming  or extension of consciousness, where some argue that certain disciplines are needed to achieve this 

It's simple really. you simply train your mind. In my case i step through a  mental portal from the waking world into the dream world where i remain fully conscious and then just do as i wish with my dreams and consciousness 

Likewise meditation is apparently  a useful tool but in itself not required to understand and access your mind .

You can simply learn to understand  your mind and body through  experimentation  and practice until it is fully integrated and completely under your control apart from some autonomous functions (and you  can also influence those ) 

Once you  learn the skill you simply use it like speaking  Its simple easy and requires no special effort or discipline (but again i was lucid dreaming and  extending my consciousness from pre school age 

I understand tha t many dont get this, and many won't believe it   But i know it to be true.

No one can zap me and no one can show i am wrong,  because that is how MY life went for the first   18 years or so. 

i have absolutely nothing to apologise for.   I speak a truth which i know to be true for me, and potentially true for all.  

After all, the words of your Buddhist teacher, when applied to reality and not theology,  confirm what i am saying. 

What do you think I need to apologise for ?  Trying to show people a different  path? 

Edited by Mr Walker

19 hours ago, Sherapy said:

Human consciousness originates in the brain. :tu:

So what exactly do the Zen Masters have to say about consciousness?

And, I am still waiting for an answer to the question, how does one have a healthy relationship with ego?

You promised to answer a few different questions...

2 minutes ago, Mr Walker said:

It is simple. Mindlessness is a dead end. In itself it leads nowhere and is useless BUT it can be the stepping stone to restructuring your mind and to mindfulness . It is like knocking down  the old building to replace the new one in your mind.   Maybe its because i  learned all this as a  child  from self  experimentation and practice, but it worries me to see people saying this is the only path  to  enlightenment 

its similar to lucid dreaming  or extension of consciousness, where some argue that certain disciplines are needed to achieve this 

It's simple really. you simply train your mind. In my case i step through a  mental portal from the waking world into the dream world where i remain fully conscious and then just do as i wish with my dreams and consciousness 

Likewise meditation is apparently  a useful tool but in itself not required to understand and access your mind .

You can simply learn to understand  your mind and body through  experimentation  and practice until it is fully integrated and completely under your control apart from some autonomous functions (and you  can also influence those ) 

Once you  learn the skill you simply use it like speaking  Its simple easy and requires no special effort or discipline (but again i was lucid dreaming and  extending my consciousness from pre school age 

I understand tha t many dont get this, and many won't believe it   But i know it to be true.

No one can zap me and no one can show i am wrong,  because that is how MY life went for the first   18 years or so. 

i have absolutely nothing to apologise for.   I speak a truth which i know to be true for me, and potentially true for all.  

After all, the words of your Buddhist teacher, when applied to reality and not theology,  confirm what i am saying. 

What do you think I need to apologise for ?  Trying to show people a different  path? 

ZAP-ZAP

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, XenoFish said:

You've never clarified what you're actually doing. It's been a constant assault of ego is evil. And THAT (God or whatever). You can't steer a conversation with vagueness.

I have repeated the same message over, and over, again.

That GOD is love, that everything comes from THAT, and that one may know, and unite, with The Absolute.

If you have any questions then please ask.

19 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I don’t mean to be rude, but honestly according to the posts across this thread it appears that no knows or understands what your spiritual concepts are. In fact it must be questioned if you are even sure what your Spiritual History or Concepts are and I mean that with all honesty. As I have tried to discreetly point out, you are not at all open to anything except your own views and you feel a need to attack others beliefs without cause. The memes I posted describe your Egocentric behavior to the exact definition of the word, it’s truly a-shame!:(

Its truly a shame...

Wow.

You do realise that everything comes to us as a lesson, and that it is only ones bad attitude that complains, and when I say bad attitude I mean, ego!!!

14 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Crazy Horse

No one can prove there is a god so there is no need to prove that one does not exist it is a personal choice and several members here will and have said that in this instance I don't know is a satisfactory response. What we do have are structured religious constructs that are built around a philosophy that is based on faith and not verifiable data.

You seem to be labouring under the impression that one may command GOD to obey ones orders..

That if someone set-up an experiment, that would compel GOD to "jump through hoops"..

One may do certain things that may increase the likelihood of a connection, and a union, with THAT, but it is GOD who knows ones heart, and so ultimately decides.

GOD isn't your pet science project.

Yet, one may know THAT for oneself.

3 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

So what does HH Dalai Lama have to say about the origins of the Universe?

And what can science actually prove concerning this subject?

And what do you believe, and what affect does that have upon your life?

First the Buddhas teachings start with his life, there is spiritual creation mythology in the Buddhist Philosophies. Why would such a thing be necessary for any spiritual belief system unless their is also an omnipotent deity involved. The Dalai Lama like most Buddhist believe in and stay a breast of Scientific discoveries, because it would be foolish not to broaden our horizons otherwise. Scientific studies are accepted by Buddhists, unlike with organized religious practices that include a creator God figure.

I have studied Newtonian Physics, and both of Einsteins theories of Special and General Relativity and I have working knowledge of them. I believe they explain our Universe from creation to present better than non-scientific concept or belief. As far as the effect it has on my life at this point in Space Time none. However, If I am able to purify my Karma some day I will become part of the cosmic energy that surrounds us but can no longer communicate with or effect living entities in any way. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Crazy Horse

You have been involved in various threads for years and have not really defined your belief system to any great degree. In part why it is difficult to engage you properly is due to the lack of structure of your belief system as it is comprised of bits and pieces of several different and at times conflicting philosophies. Without knowing what specific parts of each of these philosophies you have incorporated it is vague what you actually believe in. You reject the old testament of the bible and not all parts of the new testament then you throw in bits and pieces of Buddhism that is obvious that you do not understand the context that they were given in.

Not sure if you are aware of this but in several books in the bible there is the disclaimer that anything added to or subtracted from the teaching will be added to or subtracted for your judgment. By adding another religious philosophy to your claimed Christian construct you have broken one or more of the 10 commandments like bearing false witness or allowing the teachings of another philosophy to the word of god (Thou shalt not have other gods before me).

What exactly is so obvious about my lack of understanding, of Buddhism?

Perhaps you could give an example?

And its not that I reject the OT, just that I never read it.

13 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Its truly a shame...

Wow.

You do realise that everything comes to us as a lesson, and that it is only ones bad attitude that complains, and when I say bad attitude I mean, ego!!!

You do not know the definition of Ego, it’s a useless word for you allow to exit your mouth because you are completely controlled by the your Id. :)

• Thanks 3

26 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

ZAP-ZAP

It occurred tome that perhaps I am not understanding what you are saying 

if possible could you  explain tome 3 things 

What (to you)  is mindlessness? 

What ( to you)is the inherent purpose in meditation and mindlessness. It's a lot of work so why bother ?  

After one achieves mindlessness and the abilty to meditate deeply, how does one use it and what is its Extrinsic role in living . 

I will only add one caveat.

IMO a human cannot achieve mindlessness short of death Even when asleep our mind is working, and often conscious and accessible Eve when deeply  sedated this can also be true.

A mindless mind would not be aware of its existence, so how could it return itself to a mindful state  (which would require mindful instruction ) ?

• This topic was locked and unlocked
  • The topic was locked