Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Images on Mars

M-Albion

On 10/15/2020 at 7:29 AM, M-Albion said:

G’day Peter, thanks for the link.

My input here, is the “soundness” of all images posted on the net from a third source . It’s is very easy to skew the color with a little extra red and not necessarily for nefarious reasons.

So you think the amateur astronomer who took that photo...er...skewed up?

As you know, the planet suffers from incredible dust storms, I’m sure you know this and depending when a photo is captured, dust storms hide the actual condition of the surface to quite a large degree.

I am not saying Mars has no significant “red regions”, it certainly does as a result oxidation and regolith.  However, at the present time, scientists really have no idea why there is so much oxidation in the surface considering the present atmospheric readings.

One thing is for sure, the planet has a far denser atmosphere that what we have been lead to believe IMO.

The atmosphere seen here from the link above shows this very well.

What's the basis for your opinion? Do you have any evidence apart from pictures?

TPICLf.jpg

So why does NASA turn “turn up the huge red filter” when a photo is released, when the target audience is of course; “Joe public” when clearly....Mars is NOT a red planet. The same is said of Earth as a “blue planet” when water covers only 70 percent!

JP has to contend with a programed mental psyche operation that is submerged in a red filter. Just anyone in the street what is the color of Mars? No one will say that the planet is covered in a subtle green/brown hue of about half the surface.

Y4xIOl.jpg

Here’s a very typical “brain Wash”

Mars has a blue sky which can morph into a “pinkish hue” at times, due to rust in the air, But when the dust settles….

Okay, once again there's the NASA-centric focus. Do you understand that space agencies other than NASA (and the ESA) have studied Mars?

• Like 3

13 hours ago, psyche101 said:

It can show you what many are trying to tell you. 

I don't think NASA spent 40 million dollars to have their efforts undermined by fringe enthusiasts.

You should try going to a star party. I don't think you realise what amateurs have.

image.png.613cf62e2ab233b5cca9de4b1fa7514c.png

This front-yard observatory is only a few kilometres from where I live. It wouldn't surprise me if people with equipment like this are within 10km of most people in Western countries...

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Peter B said:

image.png.613cf62e2ab233b5cca9de4b1fa7514c.png

This front-yard observatory is only a few kilometres from where I live. It wouldn't surprise me if people with equipment like this are within 10km of most people in Western countries...

Good call, there are many major observatories that can be booked by the general public too. 

• Like 2

On 10/15/2020 at 2:19 AM, the13bats said:

"they haven't found anything".

So are you just saying that, or do you have proof they haven't found anything?

Edited by M-Albion
grammar
  • Confused 1

22 hours ago, Peter B said:

Okay, once again there's the NASA-centric focus. Do you understand that space agencies other than NASA (and the ESA) have studied Mars?

you are right, I should have defined my point to envelop all space agencies

• Confused 1

53 minutes ago, M-Albion said:

So are you just saying that, or do you have proof they haven't found anything?

Not my burden

Im saying that had anyone found any proof of anything epic on mars we would know about it, even if a person is so looney that they think nasa is into a CT there are far too many people looking at it, and no, i dont believe you have found anything past pareodolia and your deep desire its more than it is.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, M-Albion said:

you are right, I should have defined my point to envelop all space agencies

Okay, so now we're at the point where space agencies from mutually hostile countries are working together to hide information about Mars.

This is in the same category as the Soviet Union helping the USA fake the Apollo moon landings so the USA can be seen to have a propaganda victory over the Soviet Union.

In other words, why would countries hostile to the USA want to help the USA perpetrate a conspiracy about Mars?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Peter B said:

Okay, so now we're at the point where space agencies from mutually hostile countries are working together to hide information about Mars.

This is in the same category as the Soviet Union helping the USA fake the Apollo moon landings so the USA can be seen to have a propaganda victory over the Soviet Union.

In other words, why would countries hostile to the USA want to help the USA perpetrate a conspiracy about Mars?

Yet he asked me to point out the flaws in his posts...:tu:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, the13bats said:

Yet he asked me to point out the flaws in his posts...:tu:

I know of not a single medical reason why a pair of 3D anaglph glasses would/could not be worn, yet you have a reason....weak. I see no reason except your fear may be somehow found out....:tu:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, M-Albion said:

I know of not a single medical reason why a pair of 3D anaglph glasses would/could not be worn, yet you have a reason....weak. I see no reason except your fear may be somehow found out....:tu:

Fear of exasperating a medical condition that is correct.

Again you just showed not only your ignorance in optical conditions but proved you are a flame baiting troll, you are buttchapped that you have zero to back up your ridiculous claims martians drew cartoons on mars and have to stoop so low as to take a jab a medical condition,

That door swings both ways you need to get a mental health exam, tell the doctor if he puts on 3d specs he will see the life on mars that you see.

Now welcome to my ignore list. :tu:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Peter B said:

This is so simple, it stares you right in the face.

Question: Which country owns the entire rights to all the ultra high resolution images and Mars surface rover images?

Let me see, China? Nope. Then how about Russia? Nope, not them either...wait,The European Space Agency? well maybe but not the resolution. Then how about India? One day maybe.

ER then that would leave er... NASA...ta da!

OK folks, he was right on the edge of the cliff but has gone over the edge and fallen to the bottom now.  Irrecoverable.  Lost cause - terminal NASA hatred, cannot understand that other countries VERIFY NASA stuff as time goes on..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Fear of exasperating a medical condition that is correct.

Again you just showed not only your ignorance in optical conditions but proved you are a flame baiting troll, you are buttchapped that you have zero to back up your ridiculous claims martians drew cartoons on mars and have to stoop so low as to take a jab a medical condition,

That door swings both ways you need to get a mental health exam, tell the doctor if he puts on 3d specs he will see the life on mars that you see.

Now welcome to my ignore list. :tu:

Your breath your own air my friend, unless you are blind, you are taking a low blow medical excuse and don't blame me dude, you with all your sanctimonious horse crap!

You have paid me ZERO respect since I came to this site, you reep what you sow dude.

The nicest thing you have said to me since then, is that I'm on your ignore list.

Happy now.

Edited by M-Albion

2 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

OK folks, he was right on the edge of the cliff but has gone over the edge and fallen to the bottom now.  Irrecoverable.  Lost cause - terminal NASA hatred, cannot understand that other countries VERIFY NASA stuff as time goes on..

Well I was waiting for my down-under friend to show up..it's .been a while Charles. Come on guy, you're the expert around here so I'm told. What have you got for us today? Some very special, highly advanced comments I bet.

Better make it good...the whole world is reading....:sk

17 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Yeah, hes gone, cheese fell off his cracker long ago, i got bored with his empty BS added him to my ignore list, dont you feel a little bad for him being hes so delusional and all after 2 threads and zillions of lame dancing he never once posted anything to back up his bull.

• Like 1

It's no good being nice and respectable with you, there's no room for solid image evaluation....nothing but the same old pareidolia swan-song. Not even one tiny drop of comradely or scientific method...just fear of being seen as to ask this newby a serious question...fear of being collaborating with that dam troll.

Shame on you, call yourself clever, nothing but armchair hackers.

I'm just waiting for Stereo to mosey up to the bench, that should be amusing with his tried true tested experience. Wait....do I hear him coming around the bend? 

Shouldn't be long now....

Edited by M-Albion

8 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Yeah, hes gone, cheese fell off his cracker long ago, i got bored with his empty BS added him to my ignore list, dont you feel a little bad for him being hes so delusional and all after 2 threads and zillions of lame dancing he never once posted anything to back up his bull.

I'm standing here crying...sob sob sob.....gime a break!

Along the north western top side of the giant Hebes Chasma Mensa, is another pair of pareidolia's embedded in the surface. One of the proverbial human face and this time, right next to it, a bird-like pareidolia....?

There are many pareidolia's along this massive mountain, oh yes, we got lots of pareidolia's all shapes and sizes coming up!

The image is roughly 2km across.

yQr7AY.jpg

3 hours ago, M-Albion said:

This is so simple, it stares you right in the face.

Question: Which country owns the entire rights to all the ultra high resolution images and Mars surface rover images?

Let me see, China? Nope. Then how about Russia? Nope, not them either...wait,The European Space Agency? well maybe but not the resolution. Then how about India? One day maybe.

ER then that would leave er... NASA...ta da!

Just as well the Soviet Mars 2 and Mars 3 landers failed back in 1971, and that Russia's Fobos-Grunt failed in 2011...of course, American sabotage...

But if China's Tianwen 1 or Russia's Kazachok succeed, will you accept the reality of the images they send back?

Since this thread is going nowhere and the discussion has mostly degenerated into bickering and insults, there's little point keeping this going.

Closed.

• Thanks 2

• The topic was locked